12/2/14

MessagestoDoNguyen242-243

Important Message #242
from Mary, Our Spiritual Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday,
November 19, 2014 at 10:30am.
“My dear child,
“I am Mary, your Spiritual Mother. I give all of you My thanks for giving yourselves to serve God with your best effort and sacrifice to continue working as a team as God desires to choose each of you for His great love for mankind, in order to save souls as much as possible.
“As God has told you, the world is nowadays controlled by His Enemy who was His Angel, but was removed from God’s Kingdom, because of his challenging with God in order to have the same power as God’s. But he forgot that God had created everything from nothing, and that only He had the supernatural power which none of the angels can hold without God’s permission. Besides that, no one in this world can imagine how powerful He is. However, the Angels and Saints in Heaven can see God in person in front of their eyes. They know how powerful He is, because they can hear His voice from His throne, and they all pray to glorify and worship Him constantly. They are overjoyed to be with Him in the place which is called Paradise, because of the beauty that only God has created in His special place for His special children to have the true joy, love and peace forever and ever.
“But unfortunately, most of mankind would not make it up there and God is not happy about it. In fact, He wants to save them all. For this, He delayed His chastisement for the world many times, and He wishes that sinners return to Him as long as the world still exists, and they have many chances to repent, because time is running out and His wrath is overflowing. That is God’s revelation about His mercy in this modern world, and He continues to pour out His love to save all His creation. For this, your good work is appreciated because there is nothing more important than to save souls.
“God bless you all, so do I in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, your Spiritual Mother.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(November 26, 2014)

Important Message #243
from The Holy Trinity
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
November 23, 2014 at 10:00am.

“My dear child,
“I am The Holy Trinity with Three Persons in one God. And you know, I have come down from Heaven in order to teach each of you to be close to Me through the heavenly work. Because of this work, you are chosen to do My will and it will be done. Eventually, I will triumph.
“My child, if you know how much I love mankind and how much more I love you because you serve Me with all your heart and soul, you will cry of joy. Indeed, no one in this world cares for you as I do. Besides that, I am the truthful and faithful God, especially for those who believe in Me. Even though I am invisible, I am in your heart.
For this reason, do not be bothered by people who do not believe that you are My instrument among the chosen ones to spread My Words to save mankind’s souls, because they have eyes but do not see how sinful this generation is nowadays. Moreover, their hearts belong to the world because of the reality which they can see, touch and they can do things in their daily lives and it is sad that they break My commandments against My Will, and they do not want to acknowledge any more who I am, because mankind has not yet seen the truth of My wrath. And if I punish the world, they will see a fireball appear in the sky, and they will start to kneel down on their knees to ask for the forgiveness of their sins, but it will be too late to repent, because My mercy will turn out to My justice. In fact, many people will have a heart attack, because My wrath will turn the world upside down and only 30% of people survive.
“My child, the world will pass away, but My Words will turn out as I said. For this reason, offer yourself to Me as soon as you wake up in the morning as you remind Me that you are My child. Keep in mind that I know everything in your heart, but I want you to have an ultimate relationship with Me, and I want you to love Me above all things as well as to follow My way until the end of your earthly life.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“The Holy Trinity.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(November 26, 2014)