11/15/14

MessagestoDoNguyen240-241

Important Message #240
from Our God of love and justice
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Friday,
November 07, 2014 at 10:30am.
 “My dear child,
I am The Holy Trinity Who is the authority on your life. Today, I want to teach you about the obedience to follow My way of the truth that I lead to each of you on your way to My kingdom. The gate of heaven will open to welcome all of you. And in the end, My victory will win over My enemy who is winning at this time, because many souls have followed his easy and sinful ways to obtain all the pleasures of the world, and because the human nature is weak and the temptations always make mankind unable to resist them. Especially the sin of the flesh is also part of the devil’s plan to kill the souls by the fascinatinon of the body. And the more people fall into sins, the more darkness covers their hearts and souls.
“For this reason, they became the children of My enemy because their souls are in the hands of the leader of sins and their earthly life is already in hell. The only difference between hell and the world is that they are still alive, but their bodies still function to react along with the reality of the world and they are slaves of sins.
“As you know, My heart is full of pity for those who will be condemned to hell. In fact, I want to save them all, no matter how sinful they are. For this, I have delayed My wrath many times, in order to allow mankind to repent their sins and recognize who I am before their souls leave their bodies. Even if one soul is saved, I am very happy. In fact, My purpose is to save souls as much as possible. Therefore, I have come down from Heaven in order to choose each of you as My servant to spread My words wherever I want  them to go. And your part is to continue to dedicate yourself to help others, and I continue to bless, protect and provide anything you need. Keep in mind that I cover you with My Holy Providence and I will make things possible for you.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Your God of love and justice.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(November 16, 2014)

Important Message #241
from God The Father of All Mankind
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday,
November 12, 2014 at 10.30am.
“My dear child,
I am your Heavenly Father, King of kings. For this, be glad for being My chosen servant among the chosen ones in order to fulfill My great mission to save those who cannot save themselves, because they only see the reality of the world as their part priority, and their hearts are numbed for their hope to become the citizens of My kingdom.
“As I have said before, life is very short on earth and no one can reserve their life in the way they think, such as the money they have, to prolong their lives by maintaining their good health with  vitamins or with the advices of their doctors, and to use their money to satisfy their lives in many ways.
“But unfortunately, mankind can do nothing to keep their live longer in the way they want. Moreover, they forget that I am the giver of life. In fact, only Me who can give life or take it away any time without their expectation. It is up to Me, and I have a purpose for every soul, because they are My creation and their fate is in My hands.
“I am sad for humanity because many of them are out of My sight. They do not believe how important it is to save their souls when they still have a chance during their lifetime, because they are so busy to seek for their dream of the material world. Especially in this generation, they rely on all the technologies. In fact, they cannot survive without electricity, because it is the power of all the technologies.
“My child, many, many years ago, the world was in harmony without technology, and people could live with nature and they have no war at all; but the world nowadays is in contrast, due to the sins of the modern world. In fact, it will never have peace again, because they are against My will and they make Me sad. It is also part of the devil’s plan to destroy souls. For this, do not seek for the things that do not belong to the everlasting life.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father of All Mankind.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(November 16, 2014)