11/14/14

UrgentMessages142

Important
Messages 142


Contents: I am going to prevent the true world catastrophe if all pray the way I ask.  Now, tell all they all must all pray to keep the true catastrophe from happening.  I am going to say one last time, I will prevent all from happening if all pray the way I ask... I am blessing all in the whole world now and forever.  I am the true God, the true Heavenly Father.

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on November 5, 2014 at 08:32 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
My dear child, the time will soon come for you to go to the true Sanctuary to pray.  A  monumental task will soon come to be.  I will say all must all kneel down to the true Jesus Christ.  The True Saint will say now all must all say and pray the true 'Our Father' prayer in the true home, the true airplane, the true work place, the true school, the true Sanctuary, the true cemetery, the true hospital, and the true area where there are any living things or beings.  I am going to say all must all pray the way I ask now at the present... They all must all ask Me to give to them the true Jesus Christ.”...
 “I am going to say I will give to you one more task.  Then, all must all say they will all be ready to go to the true Sanctuary to all pray when Jesus Christ returns.  The True Saint will say all must all pray the way I ask.  All must all be free of any monumental job they do when the true Jesus Christ returns.  All must all say they will do as He insists.  And pray the way He asks.  Now, will you tell all they all must all breathe and say they will all come to Me in the true Sanctuary to tell each other they will pray the way I ask?  All will all say they will all be in unison to do the next monumental task... The true task is to say I will send My Only Son, the true Jesus Christ, to the very fallen world.  I have spoken.  I have said I will give to you one more task.  Then the final task is to gather all my Sheep to the true Sanctuary to be in the True Arena.  And you have said you will gather all My sheep... A horn will sound.  A trumpet will blow in the East.  All will all say they will all pray the way I ask.” 
 “A true sane saint will say now is the True New Time to pray all the true new prayers from all the true new prayer books.   Now I will say I will give to you the true figure of the True New Arena.  All will all be accounted for in the true new Sanctuary as I say come and pray the way I ask.  Now I am saying I will give to you all the millions of saints who must say they will all scramble to pray the way I ask... I will give to you the true Sanctuary.  You must pray to be in the true Heart of My Only Son.  He will come and pray with you till He is in the True Arena to say He will come and bless you and your place (in which) you live and all who live there as well.  They all will receive untold blessings in the true building.  All will all say they will feel the true blessing of the true Jesus Christ... The True Saint will say you have the true world in the palm of your hand.  All must all say you, Margaret, will tell Him He is to bless each one now and forever.  I am in charge.” 
 “I have told all they are to all pray the true 'Our Father' now until they go to the true Sanctuary to pray the way I ask.  You must go and tell all to do as I ask.  Pray, pray, and pray until Jesus Christ returns.  I will send Him to you to help you pray for all who must come to Me and Him.  You must pray to alleviate all in the true world of the pain and suffering they all endure until Jesus Christ returns... I am going to tell all they all must all pray to keep the true angel Gabriel to stay in the True Arena and the true St. Michael.  He will soon come to the True Arena as well.”...
 “I am going to prevent the true world catastrophe if all pray the way I ask.  Now, tell all they all must all pray to keep the true catastrophe from happening.  I am going to say one last time, I will prevent all from happening if all pray the way I ask... I am blessing all in the whole world now and forever.  I am the true God, the true Heavenly Father.  I tell each and everyone this day and this night I have spoken.  I will give to Margaret the True Saint to relay from now until He comes in the True Arena.  I will say all must come and pray until Jesus Christ comes to say all must now be done, until all will see Him in the true Flesh.  All will be accomplished now until I have the true Sanctuary to be in the True Arena.  I am in the true heavenly throne room.  I have given you the right to tell all they all must pray the way I ask now and forever.” 

Jesus Christ continues the message as follows:  “I am coming.  I am your True and Faithful.  I am your true Friend.  I am your Saint, the true Jesus Christ.  I have said I will be in the true home till all are secured in the true Sanctuary to tell all they all must pray the way My Heavenly Father asks.  Now, My dear little friend, will you tell all they all must all say the true prayers the true Heavenly Father gave to you prior to all the true saints He gave to you as well?  I will say all must all say they will all come to Me in the true Sanctuary to say Moses was the first, and you, My dear friend, is the second to receive the true New Commandments, the New Seals, the true New Covenant.  You have all the Commandments, the true New Seals, the true Covenant.  All will all be secure until I come in the True New Time.  I will say I am Jesus Christ.  I am blessing all in the true Name of the true God Our Heavenly Father, the true Son, the true Holy Spirit, now and forever and ever.  Amen.”




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen