12/18/14

Important Message #246
from Our Heavenly Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Thursday,
December 04, 2014 at 10:17am.
“My dear child,
“I am happy for those who thirst My Words. Indeed, the more they read this privilege, the more they will be able to recognize how important it is to prepare themselves into the next life because they have all the chances to save their souls. Amen, I am telling you the truth, they have already inherited My Kingdom.
“However, they must obey My will and follow My way as My revelation in this modern world and believe My messages. My authority allows you to do My great mission among the rest of the chosen ones who cooperate with you for the good of others, whether mankind believe or not. Your good work will never be put into shame, and I bless all of you beyond your imagination. In fact, your earthly life is full of grace and blessings, and in the end, each of you will be rewarded in Heaven. And you will continue to have a different mission up there, because you do not choose Me but I choose you for My purpose.
“My child, I am glad that you love Me with all of your heart and soul. For this, you want to sacrifice yourself to do whatever I want you to do, because love can obtain anything. Moreover, I know you better than you know yourself, and I know all your efforts. Even a little, small thing you do for Me to fulfill your goal, it will be turned into a big thing in the everlasting life. As you know, I am the best Father of all mankind, and I can give you anything you need. I will work in a special way to provide everything you need, and My blessing will go around to pass on each of you, because everything comes from Me and I am in control. Keep in mind that only I have all the power to make all things.
“Trust Me, My child, I am Who I Am, your most loving God, your generous Father and the source of joy, happiness for your spiritual life.
“I bless you all in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
“Your Heavenly Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(December 19, 2014)

Important Message #247
from Mary Our Spiritual Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Monday,
December 15, 2014 at 11:00am.
“My dear child,
“I am Mary, your spiritual Mother of love and mercy. I bless you all and I appreciate you very much for your prayers and for doing God’s work of saving the living souls as God desires for this modern world.
“Each message of Mine is to urge all of you to pray, pray and pray without ceasing, because the angel of darkness has created so much trouble in the world by tempting mankind to fall into sins in many ways. And the worst thing is that human eyes cannot see all the tricks that the enemies do, because in this world, no one has more power than the Satanists. In fact, they can do whatever they want, and the world is controlled by the leader of sins.
“For this reason, the world is not a safe place anymore for the living souls, especially, for the young adults who have the free will to love and do not care for their next lives. And the sad thing for them is that they do not pray and they have no one to pray for them.
“For this reason, they will not be saved. However, it never be too late as long as people still have a chance before they pass this world, because God loves for mankind, and His love is greater than their sins. In fact, He wants to save them all, but they must stay away from all temptations and seductions of the world, pray and beg God’s mercy to forgive their sins in the past, and try to leave all the temptations that can cost the souls in danger to be condemned into the fire of hell.
“My child, your best effort to fulfill your goal will help more souls to be converted to God. How it works depends on the grace of God. He always wants people to know how important it is to know His messages to the world.
“God bless you all so do I in The Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary your Spiritual Mother.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(December 19, 2014)