11/9/14

UrgentMessages141

Important Messages 141



Contents: (As before, God The Father continues to provide all the Scripture references in  these messages from Him to Margaret Durbin.)  “I will say all must all say they will all be in the perfect unison in the true harmony of the true Holy, Divine, Catholic Church.  The True Saint will say He will be the King, the true elevated.  The true Church will say the true new name will be changed to the true new name of the True New Saint (Jesus)."  (Margaret reminds us that God The Father already has informed us in a previous message that the new name of the Holy Catholic Apostolic Church in this True New Time is "Sacrificial Lamb.”)


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA
on September 16, 2014 at 04:21 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
I am waiting to give to you one who will say you are going to change the true Church.  The true angels all will all say they will all soon lead all to the true Sanctuary.  All will all say they will tell all there is no more strife and worry.  There will be perfect harmony.  I have said, 'I will give peace.  I will give love.'  I will tell all there will be one to say 'Now all must all unite once again.'  And I will say, 'All must all pray to slay the dragon.'  I have the true Sanctuary.  The True Saint will say, 'All must all say they will tell all they all must all say the true Rosary.'  I have the true Rosary.” 
 “The true angel will come, and he will bring one to say you are the true messenger of God the true Heavenly Father.  I am going to say now all will all see this true angel come.  I am going to say now I will give to you the true Faith and the true star of David, the true star that will shine in the East.  I will say this star will shine so brightly it will reveal to all the true necessity of the true saintly Jesus Christ, and they all must all say they will tear all the true prayer books they have ever read and studied and shred them into pieces.  (This means) all the Bibles, all the true handwritten notes of any kind at all.  This will be the true angelic way to say they will all do as I ask, and do as I command.”   (Margaret explains that God The Father does not want the corrupted Bibles and prayer books of the currently unhealthy Church to be in use during the True New Time.)
 “Now, I will give to all the true angelic salutation.  By this, I will say they will all say and sing the true word, 'Alleluia.'  (Rev. 19:1,3,4,6).  I am going to bring you to all the true Sanctuaries, and I will say, Margaret, please come to them, one by one.  I will say all must all say they will all be in the perfect unison in the true harmony of the true Holy, Divine, Catholic Church.  The True Saint will say He will be The King, the true elevated.  The true Church will say the true new name will be changed to the true new name of the True New Saint (Jesus).  This will be called the true chosen, the true angelic... (Margaret reminds us that God The Father already has informed us in a previous message that the new name of the Holy Catholic Apostolic Church in this True New Time is “Sacrificial Lamb.”)  I am going to say I will give to you, Margaret, the true angel, the true Sanctuary, the true fist to rule the world, the true angelic, and the true sacred.  I am going to say now all must all say they will all work and pray and sing and do all I ask.  All must all be the true celebrants to say all must all say they will all take each other by the hand and all pray the way I ask.  I am going to tell you the true Faith will be the only Faith.  I am not going to allow any other.  I will say, 'No, I am the true Lord Thy God.  The true Sanctuary is Mine and Mine alone.  I am the True Saint.  I am the true Holy Trinity.  I am the true Governing Body.  I am the true victorious Cross.'” 
 “The True Saint will say He will come to the truly fallen world to pray the way I ask.  A hand clap will no longer be in the true Sanctuary when I say, 'Let there be peace.'  I will say let there be the true angel to tell all that the true Jesus will slay all the true dragons everywhere.  I am going to say all must all say they will all be in the True Arena.  Let there be one to say he will give to you the true dynamic gift of the true angelic red ruby in the true angelic realm.  The True Saint will say all must all do as I ask.”...
 “The True Saint will say I am going to bring all the true saints to all the true Sanctuaries, that they will all be full to capacity.  All will all say they have had a true awakening.  I am the true Life.  I am the true Light of the true Angelic Realm... The true angelic song will be the true triumphant.  The true Church will endure now and forever.  The True Saint will say all must all say the true prayers in the true Sanctuary of My Son's Holy and Immaculate Heart.  There will be no other.  There is the true Faith.  I am the true Faith.  I have the true Faith.  I have said I will give to all the true Faith, the one, the only, the true angelic and the true satisfying, and the true altered, and the true gift of life everlasting.  An altered Faith (of today) will be no more.”  
 “I have said I will be in the true Sanctuary to give to all the true Body, the true Blood of My Only Divine and Holy and Sacred Son.  The true angelic white lily represents the true pure soul of the true St. Mary, the true Mother of My Only Son.  I gave her the true gift to be the true rose bearer of the true Son of Mine.  I have always said I will be in the true angelic reference when I gave the true angel Gabriel the true right to be in the true home where she was when he gave her the true utterance of the true Word.  Many will say they are awaiting the true angel to come to the True Arena.  I will say all must all pray the true 14 prayers in the true prayer book.  The true prayer book must now be the only one that must be prayed in the true Sanctuary, as I will tell all they all must all do as I ask.  They must all say they will all put the true armor of justice on.  (Ephesians 6:11).”...
 “A monumental task is forthcoming.  All will all say they will all hear the true sound of the true trumpet in the true eastern.  My child, the True Saint will say He will give to all the true angelic salutation, the true word, the true Alleluia.  I will say all must all repeat (after) Him in the True Arena.  (Rev. 19:1,3,4,6)... And the true solemn promise I will give to them is the true angelic word, the true angel, the True Saint, the true Holy Blessed Mary ever Virgin, the Mother of Jesus, and the true Margaret Durbin.  I will give to all the true version of the true prayer book, and this will be very soon.  An announcement will be made to declare to all that you have been known all over the world... Do you know the True Saint will say now all must invest in the true prayer book?  To do this, they must all say they will all pour the true angelic holy oil all over the true Sanctuary and say they will all be the true Sacrifice of the true faithful.  All will all say they will all be in the true Sanctuary to tell each other they all will pray the way I ask.” 
Our Blessed Mother continues this message, as follows:  “I am your Holy and Immaculate Heart of Mary.  I have come to say all my precious children now must all say they will all be in the true Sanctuary to all pray the true prayers.  I will say all must all say they will all do as I ask.  My dear little one, I am giving you the true Sanctuary to give to all my true little children to say now I will need them all to pray the way I ask.  Now, I will say all must all say they will all see the True Saint, My Only Son, in the true Sanctuary.  I will say all my little precious children will all pray the way My Heavenly Father is asking.  I am your holy, precious Mother.  I am Mary, the true Mother of the true Jesus Christ.  I bless all in the Name of The Father, The Son, The True Holy Spirit.  On this day I will bless many who go to the holy Sanctuary to pray and tell Jesus they will all say they will all pray the way I ask.  I am going to tell all they all must do as the true Heavenly Father is asking.  All must all say they will all do as I ask.  I am going to tell all they all must say they will all pray the way I ask them.  They must all say they will all be in the True Arena.  I am going to say all must all be in the true Sanctuary to tell Jesus they will all do as the true Father is asking.  I am begging to tell all they all must pray the way I ask them.  I have told many they must all pray to save the true souls of the just.  The wicked must all be sold into slavery in the True Arena, and they all must be burned in the true lake of fire.  All must all suffer there now and forever.  I am going to say all must slay the true evil doers.  All must slay all evil.  I am your holy and Blessed St. Mary, the Mother of Jesus.  Now all must do as I ask in the true Name of The True Heavenly Father, The True Son, The True Holy Spirit.  I bless all in the True Arena now and forever and ever.”

God The Father continues the message at 21:36 hours immediately following the words (above) of Our Blessed Mother, as follows:  “I have sent Jesus' Mother to confirm to all the True Saint will soon come to the truly fallen world.  I am your Heavenly Father.  I will say all must all say they will all be protected in the truly fallen world.  Now I will say, 'Now I am going to send Jesus the true Mother Mary, the true angel St. Michael, the true angel St. Gabriel, and the true most sacred saint who has the true relic of the true Cross to many.  He will say he will give to you a true relic of the true Black Hills (where jewelry is mined in South Dakota).  You have wanted the true relic.  Now you will get the most rare gold in the True Arena.'”  (After this message was received, Tony (Margaret's son) brought to her from South Dakota a rosary with a centerpiece of white gold with pink and green leaves and gold colored grapes around the figure of the Blessed Mother.  Around the cross of the Rosary were the pink and green leaves also with gold colored grapes.)




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen