10/30/14

UrgentMessages140

Important Messages 140


Contents: “And they can all say I am their true God, their true Heavenly Father.  I am the One, the Only, and no other... I am the true Conqueror, and no other.  I have said I am the True Saint, the true Creator.  I am the true Faith.  I am the true Sacrifice.  I am the true Victory.  I am the true Cross.  I am the true Crown of Thorns.  I am going to be the True Saint.  I am the true God, the true Heavenly Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit.  I am going to say all will all praise and honor only Me till all go to the true heavenly gateway and through the gate and until they reach Heaven as well.

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on September 15, 2014 at 24:20 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA
… “I am your Holy and Blessed Savior, and I am going to say I will give to you the True Saint, the true Jesus Christ.  The true Faith will be the only Faith.  All will all say they will all pray the way I ask.  I am going to tell you the true Faith is the only Faith.  I will say I am in the true and only Faith.  I am God the true Heavenly Father.  I am He.” 
 “I will say I will deliver all who will say they repent of their sinfulness and who will say they will come and follow Me.  I will say I am the true Savior.  I am the Holy and the Divine.  I am the Sacred, the true Father, the true Son, the true Holy Spirit.  I am All Three.  I am the truly Forgiven.  I am the truly Holy, the truly Almighty.  I am the most Sacred.  I am the true Creator, the true Body Who suffered and died for all My children so they could be spared of their sinfulness.  And they did not believe I was their true Messiah.  I have the true nail wounds in My true Hands and Feet.  And the Side of Mine.  And the true wound on My Shoulder.  And the wounds on My Head.  And I will say all must all say they will all see this, as the True Saint comes to the true Sanctuary.  When He comes, all will all see this and very soon.” 
 “I am going to give to you the true Son.  When I do, I will say this is My Only Son.  I am the only Heavenly Father.  I will say all must all say they will all do as I ask... I want to give to you the true Cross.  I want to give to you the Crown of Thorns.  And I want you to say, 'I will wear it and I will obey.'  I will say now I will give to you the true angel, and I will say he will give to you the true sword and the true sword will slay the dragon.  I will say all will all be in the true Sanctuary to tell Me I am the true Heavenly Father.  I will say I will be the true victorious and the true saintly.”...
 “Now I am going to tell you the true Faith will be the only Faith.  I will say all must all have (it) in the True Arena to honor, to pray, to give to Me from now until the end of time when they all go to Heaven.  I will not allow any other.  I am preparing you and My children to say they must all be in the only Faith.  They all have the true Faith now, and they all do not know the true Faith.  They all can say they all must do as I ask.  And they can all say I am their true God, their true Heavenly Father.  I am the one, the only, and no other.  There will be no other, and no one else can say there will be any other.  I am the true Conqueror, and no other.  I have said I am the True Saint, the true Creator.  I am the true Faith.  I am the true Sacrifice.  I am the true Victory.  I am the true Cross.  I am the true Crown of Thorns.  I am going to be the True Saint.  I am the true God, The True Heavenly Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit.  I am going to say all will all praise and honor only Me till all go to the true heavenly gateway and through the gate and until they reach Heaven as well.”
 “I am the true Conqueror, and the true evil will never slay or conquer.  (For) all My children whom I have chosen to follow Me, I am the true Passage Way.  I am the True Saint.  I am the true Runway.  I am the true Safety Net.  I am the true Tight Rope.  I am the true Light.  I am the true Evangelistic.  I am the true Bible.  I am the true Rosary.  I am the true Prayer Book I gave to Margaret Durbin when I gave her the New Commandments, the new Seals, the true New Covenant, and told her she must tell all she has the true Commandments, Seals, Covenant.  She must give all to the true Jesus Christ and to the true new Church, (and also) the true new Faith that I am giving to all in the true new Sanctuary, as the True Saint will come and say all must all say they will all be in (the true Faith).  I am going to say now all must all come to Me.  And all pray the way I ask.” 
 “All must all say they will do as I ask.  Then, they can be the true recipients of the true Angel, the true Body, the true Blood, the true Crown of Thorns, the true Cross, the true angelic St. Michael, the true Faith, the true Bible, the true Rosary, the true New Commandments, the true Seals, the true New Covenant, and the true Release in the true new Sanctuary to say I am going to tell all there will be no other when I send My Only Son to the truly fallen world to be in the true sanctified Sanctuary, as I will do.” 
 “I am going to say all must all say they will all be the true new saints to tell each other they will then re-write the true new Bible.  The true new Sanctuary will have all new rules to follow, and I will be the true Judge, the True Saint to tell all they all must all say and do, as I will be the only God, the Heavenly Father, to say and consecrate all and anoint all in the True Arena.  Now I am saying as of this night I am the true Heavenly Father, the true Son, the true Holy Spirit.  I am All Three.  And all will do as I ask.  All will all begin in the true way.  I want all to say the true prayers in the true Sanctuary.  I am going to re-invent all in the true Sanctuary.  All will find out one day when I send My Only Son to the true Sanctuary to pray the way I ask.”  
 “All will all say they will all listen to the true and holy Words that My Son and Margaret Durbin of the true USA will tell all in the whole world, (and these are) the true Words that I am telling all to all follow.  I have said many times I have the True Saint to tell all they all must all pray the way I ask.  All must all do as I ask.  Now, all must say they will go to the true Sanctuary to say they will all beg for forgiveness, as I asked them to say they all must all do.  They all must all be in the true Sanctuary to tell all they all must pray the way I ask.  I will guide you to all the true sanctuaries, and you will tell all they all will do as the true Heavenly Father is asking.  And the true saints all will say they will all obey.” 
 “I am now telling all who are all going to the true Sanctuary that I am no more going to give anymore instructions to any of them.  This is the last time I am going to say they must all pray the way I ask.  I have asked all.  They all must all pray the way I ask.  They must tell Me they will all obey and say they will all be the true saints who will all do as I ask till they are all going to the true Sanctuary to pray.  I am saying I am going to tell all they all will all slay the true dragon till all go to the true Sanctuary.  This is the true Commandment I will say all must all follow.  All must all say they all will do (this) till they all go to the true Sanctuary.” 
 “I am sending My Only Son to the truly fallen world, and this will be very soon.  The true war will be the war that will slay the true dragon.  I will slay all who have not sworn to Me, their true God, their true Heavenly Father.  I am the true Father, the true Son, the true Holy Spirit.  I have been in the True Arena to say I will give to all My children all the true New Commandments, the true new Seals, the true New Covenant, the true new Sanctuary, the true new Bible, the true new Rosary, the true new rules of the true New Church that I am going to safeguard, rule, and guide.  I am the true God, the true Heavenly Father.  I am the true Light of the true world.  I am the Bright Star in the East.” 
 “I have shown all they all must all pray to say they will all do as I ask.  Margaret must do as I have told her.  She will tell Jesus He will give to all the people the true prayer book that I gave to her.  She will say 'Here are the true New Commandments, the true New Seals, the true New Covenant,' and I am going to prevent all from going to any other church or any other sanctuary, as I have the one true Faith, the one true Church.  I am in this, as I am the true God, the true Heavenly Father.  I will say I am going to persevere, and I will slay the dragon... All must all go to the true Sanctuary to pray the way I ask.” 
 “Margaret has said many times she is fed up with listening to My commands and desires, but she must continue to help Me till she is in the true Sanctuary to give to Jesus the true prayer book and all the messages I have given to her as well.  I will tell her she must slay the dragon and pray till the true angels, St. Michael and St. Gabriel, come to the truly fallen world.  This will be very soon.  And this must be told to all in the True Arena and the true Pope Francis.  And the true hierarchy all must know the true Safety Net has been drawn, and the true evil will never be in the true Sanctuary anymore ever.  And Margaret, you must tell all they all must all think and pray the way I ask.  All must all do as I have commanded.  All will all say they will all be in the true Sanctuary to say I am their true God, their true Heavenly Father.  I will slay the true dragon.  I will give them the true Faith, the true Bible, the true Rosary, the true Cross, the true Crown of Thorns, the true Jesus Christ.” 

 “The true Blessed Mother of Jesus will be in the true Sanctuary to say she came on the true 13th of every month, and very few saw her when she came.  She is the true Mother, the true Saint, the true Adorer, the true Gift of the true world.  I am the true Saintly.  I am the true Victory.  I am going to say all must slay the dragon in the True Arena.  Now I am blessing all in the Name of The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit.  I am anointing all in the True Arena to go and pray like I ask and slay the dragon.”


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen