10/26/14

MessagestoDoNguyen234-235



Important Message #234
from Jesus King of Mercy
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday,
October 15, 2014 at 9:00am.
“My dear child,
I am Jesus Christ, Son of the living God Who is also My Father. And I am well pleased with your help for each other in order to fulfill God's mission for saving souls, but over all, with your love, faith and obedience to follow Me as the Savior and Redeemer of the world. In fact, without My great sacrifice to obey My Father's Will, the world would not exist any longer today.
“But sadly, the world will never get better. In fact, it is getting worse than ever before, because the sins of people are overloaded, and the Enemy who is the leader of sins is winning at this time through his own creation. He uses his people's mind to spread evil thoughts of worshipping all the realities of the world for his satisfaction about mankind's desire.
“My child, the world is full of sins and it has no light for the salvation of souls. In fact, God has not punished the entire world yet, but the world causes so many problems such as war, virus, murder and so on ... So, the weight of sins turns it into a terrible world. For this reason, the world will have more problems and difficulties for the humanity, because it will never be better due to its sins, but mankind cannot recognize it. This modern world leads many people into the gate of hell because their satisfactions are their priority and they do not believe in Heaven and Hell.
“My child, it is not easy to enter Heaven, so, many souls will be condemned to hell because it is their choice during their lifetime, and everyone has the free will to live. Life is short but the life after will last forever. Those who do not want to follow the way of the cross will never see My radiant Face in My Kingdom. [feel sorry for the lost souls, but I cannot help them if they do not want to repent. Pray for the world because it will cost many people's lives because of diseases.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Jesus, King of Mercy.”


Important Message #235
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
October 18, 2014 at 9:30am.
“My dear child,
“This world will never be the same. In fact, you will hear more bad things happen. Even in the Catholic Church, they do not respect My law, but they want to please people rather than Me, because a reality before their eyes always makes mankind believe more easily than a reality that seems a myth.
“For this reason, keep up with your own traditional way and this is also My way of the truth. And the truth will never put you into shame. I am not happy because people ignore Me as the giver and the authority of everything they have. In fact, My law and My commandments will never be changed in the thought of men.
“My child, the sin of the world is nowadays a big issue. It has a big impact between Me and humanity. For this, the world will suffer in many circumstances because mankind does not want to acknowledge Me as Who I am. Keep in mind that My mercy is unlimited, in fact, I want to save the whole world no matter how sinful people are. They do not understand how painful I am if only one soul will not be saved.
“For this reason, I am using each of you for the good of mankind's souls. Can you imagine how big the world is in your human eyes? But it is fixed in My hands and I can destroy it at any minute I want.
“My child, unfortunately, My existance seems like a myth, so it is not that everyone believes I exist, because they have not seen Heaven and Hell yet. But some of them have seen, because I wanted to use them as witnesses of the real Heaven and the real Hell in order to let mankind believe that I exist. They must believe in Me and must not break My commandments if they want to be accepted into Heaven which is their true happiness. In other words, their happiness or misery in the next life depends on the way they live in this world.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
 (October 24,2014)