10/20/14

UrgentMessages139

Important Messages 139

Contents: The true saints all must be in unison and pray the way I ask... All must endure the true tormenting fires of Hell when they do not pray the way I ask... I will say now a true victim is one who has experienced all the hardships of the true brutality of anything, and all have been in this one time or another. I have said I have been in the true brutality. I have said I will be the True Saint. I am the true Revealer. I am the true Victim. I have overcome all the true actuality of the true scourging, the true whipping, the true crowning of thorns. I have carried many crosses for millions. I have said I will give to all one real Cross on their forehead, and they will see this very soon... And they cannot talk to anyone else that does not have that Cross on their forehead... I am your God, the true Heavenly Father. I am the Star of the Sea. I am the gallant Warrior. I am the true Angel Gabriel. I am the true St. Michael. I am the true St. Mary, Mother of Jesus Christ. I am the true history of the true Roman Catholic Church. I have the true saints to tell all they all must all be revealed in the True New Time. I have given all the true Sanctuary, the true Jesus Christ. I will reveal to you, Margaret Durbin, the true Sanctuary will open soon, and the gates of Hell will not prevail against Her.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on October 10, 2014 at 01:06 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
The true fate of one will soon be discovered. The head of one will soon be terminated. And all will all see this as well. I have said I will give to all the True Saint. All will all say they will all be in the True Arena. Now I am saying I will tell all they all must all pray. The rest of the time they all have here is vitally important. Now all must all endure the true lot of the true Antichrist. (1 John 2:18). I have said I am going to give him to the True Arena, and I will spare those whom I have chosen. Not all will all see this person when he comes on the scene. I have said I will give him the true saints who have not prayed the way I asked. And many will not survive the true punishment of the true fires of Hell. (St. Matthew 5:22-26).”
 “I have delivered very many from persecution. Many will say they will never be in the true Sanctuary. They will say they are all in the true prison of Hell. I am going to say now all must all pray like they have never before prayed. I am going to tell them they will see the True Saint tell all He has the true messenger, (who will) tell all she is in the True Arena. Do you know I am going to say now you will be the last messenger who will slay the true dragon? I have said I have given all the true final instruction I want to give. I have said many times, I have placed all where I need them to all go, and they all must now say they will all do as I ask. Now is the True New Time. I have overlapped the time. All will all soon see the true lapse of the True New Time I have given. I will soon say they will all pray like they have never before prayed. The true saints all must be in unison and pray the way I ask.”
 “The little thin thimble has been worn so many times that it has no way to be the true sewing aid in today's society. It has been worn till it has been bent and poked so many times till the last needle can no longer be poked in the true thimble. I will say one last time I am not going to be in the true thread or the true needle or the true thimble anymore. (St. Matthew 19:24). I have sewed many together, and this is the last time I will connect any. I am the true God, the true Heavenly Father. I have stated all must all listen to the true messenger. I am blocking all from entering the true quilted pathway, and I am saying all must all say they have had a true passage to the true eternal gateway. Now, I will say a back to the true beltway will be the only way one can be in unison to the True Arena. I have told you the True Saint has many times said His beautiful Mother has the true prayer book, and He has told many. He has said she will give to Him all the true prayers to be prayed in due time, and she will pray them all in the true Sanctuary. And they will be prayed now until all go to Heaven. And when they are all in Heaven. This is the True New Time I am in.”
 “A complicated research team will say they have found a true airplane on the bottom of the ocean floor. Now do they want it brought to surface? It will reveal all who were alive on the plane when it vanished, and this will be very soon. Now, I will say also there will be one who will say they will perform the next task, and they will tell all they have the true sister. She has revealed many things to her in the True Arena. I have said many times you have been the true saint to tell all they have been in the True Arena. All must all pray the way I ask. I am going to say now all must all pray to stay in the True Arena. I have said I will convey to all the true saints the true free reign has been in the True Arena. They have said they have the true free reign to be the true saints.”
 “You are the true messenger. You are also the true angel to many. I will say all must all pray to be in the true Sanctuary. I will say I will give to you the true saint who will be in the true Sanctuary to perform the true and trying of all. He will say now is the True New Time, and I am going to be very brief when I say the true angel Gabriel will soon come and say an open door will be to the true Sanctuary to pray the way I ask. Never more will there be any more song books, prayer books, and Bibles that will be labeled the true Bible or the true prayer book or the true song book or the meaning of anything. I have one prayer book and one Bible, and this is the book I gave to Margaret Durbin. She holds the key I gave to her. She is the true messenger. She will say all will all pray the way I ask. The True Saint has said all must all pray the way I ask. All must endure the true tormenting fires of Hell when they do not pray the way I ask. I have spoken. I am the true Lord Thy God. I am no other.”
 “I will say now a true victim is one who has experienced all the hardships of the true brutality of anything, and all have been in this one time or another. I have said I have been in the true brutality. I have said I will be the True Saint. I am the true Revealer. I am the true Victim. I have overcome all the true actuality of the true scourging, the true whipping, the true crowning of thorns. I have carried many crosses for millions. I have said I will give to all one real Cross on their forehead, and they will see this very soon. This will be to tell all they are never to go to the true Sanctuary to pray, never to go to the true Arena ever again when they do not have a person with them to be in the true Arena (or) without saying they are the true follower of Mine. And they cannot talk to anyone else that does not have that Cross on their forehead.”
 “The true saints must not say they will give to Me a true saint. I have searched many. They have not listened to their hearts. I will say now all I have chosen must all listen to their heart. All must all say they will all be a part of the true compass I have given to Margaret Durbin. Now I will say all must all pray the way I ask. All must all be in the true recesses of My Holy and Immaculate Heart as well. I know I will relay to most in the most sincere way, but I am the true God, the true Heavenly Father. There have been so many to say they will pray this way, that way, the way they want. I will say, 'No, not at all.' I am in the final prayer book. I will give to all the new prayer book, the one, the only I gave to Margaret Durbin. I will say the tried and true, and the true saint, who has given (her) all to be in the True Arena, her only son, gave to her the right to be the only publisher of the true prayer book. And so it is she that will display it in all the true sanctuaries all over the world.”
 “I am going to say many will say you are the true collaborator of the true prayer book. But I will say I gave her the true Words. It has every one of the words I gave to Margaret Durbin in the true meaning of the true word. I am saying now all must all read and pray the true prayer book... I will say now in the truest way ever to be in the True Arena, 'All must all pray the way I ask.' I am going to give to you one who will say, 'Mother you have been the true collaborator. You have done the true inevitable. You are my true ambassador to the truly fallen world.' Now all will all say you have won the true specific challenge. The true angelic tribe of all the angels and saints have told all they are all in force to say, 'Now is the True New Time.' The True Saint has told many they will all prepare the true saints to be in the True Arena. Now I am going to say no more of the true saints saying you are not their true messenger. I have given you the true Sanctuary, the true Jesus Christ, the true crown to wear, the true angel, the true saints, and all will soon see and say they will all pray and say they will all be in the true Sanctuary to all say they will all be in the True Arena.”
 “Now, a new entanglement of the worst kind will soon be in the True Arena. All will all say they will all pray. Then the most bizarre of the worst kind will supersede all in the True Arena when the true hellions come to the true surface. I am going to say all My children must all pray to say they will be the first to say they will all pray the way I ask. The True Saint will say all must all prepare for the worst entanglement ever known in the true history of the true world. This true entanglement will very soon be the true angelic encounter of the Third World War. I will say all must all pray to stay in the true entanglement. I have said a gross economy will fall. Everything will plummet to the bottom of the true deep sea. All will see the true outreach fail to be in the True Arena. I have waited to tell you the True Saint has said He will make this very clear to all. They all must all prepare, for the truest and hardest financial crisis is coming to the world. All will all say they have not seen the true outburst of the true financial crisis like the one that is coming in the whole world. I have said I have given to all the terrible news. Now, all must all pray and pray. They have not done so in the True Arena.”
 “Now is the True New Time. I have spoken. I am your God, the True Heavenly Father. I am the Star of the Sea. I am the gallant Warrior. I am the true angel Gabriel. I am the true St. Michael. I am the true St. Mary, Mother of Jesus Christ. I am the true history of the true Roman Catholic Church. I have the true saints to tell all they all must all be revealed in the True New Time. I have given all the true Sanctuary, the true Jesus Christ. I will reveal to you, Margaret Durbin, the true Sanctuary will open soon, and the gates of Hell will not prevail against her. The true Church I have established and rendered all to St. Peter when I said, 'Upon this rock I will build My Church.' I will now say (it) upon this holy Word I am giving to Margaret. She has sworn she will tell all she has been in the true throne room of the true God, the true Heavenly Father this night. She has told Me she will perform well all the true tasks that are coming to her. She will find the right people to help her as well.”
 “I am going to say now all must all pray the way I ask. I am giving you the true Sanctuary, the true Jesus Christ. I will prepare to be in the truest arena to say all must all be in the truest task all can be in, and the true final task will soon be coming. The true Jesus Christ will soon come to the truly fallen world. The true saints will all say they have the true finalization of the true God, the true Heavenly Father. He will say He will be in the True Arena.”
 “A true Biblical error will soon come to be in the True Arena. All will all see the true biblical error come to be in the True Arena. One will say he is the true Christ. I will say, 'No, this one trusts only himself.' He will perform many miracles, but you do not say ever he is the true Jesus. I will not permit any of this at all. A human error will see the abnormality of this evil beast. I will say he has to be destroyed in the true plot of Mine. I am going to say all My children must all say they are not in the true evil. I will say all must all say they will all be in the true historical arena and pray the way I ask. Let go of the past. Let go of the infirm and all that has hurt you. I am going to give to you all the true saints, who must help you to do the next task. And the timely task will be revealed. I am going to say I will tell all they all must do as I ask. The True Saint will say all His Father's children will all soon come to Him to pray in a most elaborate way.”
 “I am going to say once more I will give to you the true elements of the true elaborate crystal altar. Then, you will say you have the one to be on. You will slay the true evil in the True Arena. All will all say you have been given the true altar in the true Sanctuary. I will say all must do as I ask. A mentor will soon come and pray the way I ask. I will say you will soon have the true mentor. He has asked you to tell him how to tell all the true way to pray. He will say all must see the true prayer book. Now My child, you must tell all they are all going to see the true prayer book in all the true sanctuaries all over the world. I have the true Church to say this is the true prayer book. I am saying all must all read and pray the true way I have given it to you. I will say now all must all pray the way I ask now and forever and ever.”
 “There will be one last timely message for the world, and another one will be the true revelation. I am He. I am the true Revealer in the true revelation. I will say I am the True Saint, the true God, the true Heavenly Father. I have the true ultimate sacrifice for all and the true prayer books. And the True Saint will very soon swallow the true sword in the true Sanctuary to tell all He has the true triumphant battle won. The true battle has been won when the True Saint swallows the true sword of the true evil in the True Arena. (Revelation 1:16-17). My child, I am the First; I am the Last. The True Saint will reveal to all this true statement when He comes. (Revelation 1:17). I am going to reveal to all the most timeless of all. The True Saint will pray the way I ask. I will ask Him to ask all to say they will all pray the way I ask. A dormant sanctuary will tell all they have not heard the true prayers all pray in the true Sanctuary. But, they will now be prayed one and forever in great jubilation to the true song of Hosanna in the Highest until the last of the true 'Alleluia' is finally read. (St. Mark 11:10; Revelation 19:1). I have told you over and over all must all praise only Me. Pray the way I ask and tell Me they will all listen with their heart. Now, I will say an empty heart shows no mercy and the True Saint will give no mercy to anyone who does not pray with a holy and contrite heart.”
 “I have given you many instructions, and now you must tell Me you will gather all them and pray to stay in the True Arena to finish the final task. I have chosen you to come to the true Sanctuary to give to all the true prayer book. I will say you must be the true saint to do it. All must all say you have been selected, and they will all see you in the true Sanctuary all over the world. I have given you an enormous task to fulfill. The true world awaits all in all the true Sanctuaries all over the world.”
 “A careless inventor will say you will never be in the true world. I will say I have the true world in the palm of My Hand. (1 Peter 5:6). Now, I will show all the world My true messenger of the True New Time in the True Arena. All will say you have won the right to be the true messenger in the truly fallen world. I have you, the true messenger to tell all, 'Now is the True New Time in the True Arena.' This tried and true statement must be read and distributed all over the world. Very soon this true statement will be too late when the final story is revealed to all My children. Now all must be revealed to all My children all over the world. I am your true God, the true Heavenly Father. I bless all in the true Name of The Father, in the Name of The Son, and the true Name of The Holy Spirit. All must all read, pray, rejoice, for the true Son will soon come to the truly fallen world.”
 “A chartered boat filled with people to come to the True Arena will say they need to pray the way I ask. All will all scream I am the true God, the true Heavenly Father. I will say all must all pray the way I ask... Now is the True New Time. I will say one last time, I will prepare you to go to the true Sanctuary to be blessed and anointed by the true Jesus Christ. I am His true Heavenly Father. I have the True Saint to be in the True Arena. Will you come to Me? Will you tell Me you are Mine now and forever? I am asking all to come to Me in the true way. You have the answer. I am your Heavenly Father. I have all My children in the palm of My Hand. (1 Peter 5:6).”
 “I am now going to say a spared Indian will tell all he has the true Faith. He will say all must all pray the way the true Heavenly Father is asking. All must all say they will all be in the palm of My Hand. (1 Peter 5:6). History has repeated itself time after time. I am in the true mystery. I am in the true history of the whole human race, and all the angels and saints and all the historical documents of any kind at all. (Genesis 2:4). They will say they have heard the cry from on high. I have said I am going to deliver all in the True Arena. I will say all must pray the way I ask. And the True Saint will say all must prepare. The next task is coming. All must say they have the true favor I want to give. (Acts 2:47). The coming of the beautiful bride when she meets her Groom will soon be in the true Sanctuary. All will know of this. (Revelation 21:9).”

 “A hollow tree will never give forth any fruit, and no one will see, or leave (without destroying it), a tree of bad fruit. I have shown you many times I am not in the tree of bad fruit. I have chopped them all down. All will say they will be very hesitant when they come to the tree bearing bad fruit. (Philippians 1:11). I have always said I will give to you and all My children the True Saint, the true tree of everlasting life. I am in that tree now and forever and ever. There are many who must come to Me and pray the way I ask. All men must all pray the way I ask. (1 Timothy 2:1-3). I will now say all men must all pray the way I ask. The true agreement must be made and done according to all My children, all in unison to the true Father, the true Son, the true Holy Spirit in the true Sanctuary as well.”




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen