11/9/14

MessagestoDoNguyen238-239

Important Message #238
from God The Father of all mankind
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Thursday,
October 30, 2014 at 10:30am.

“My dear child,
“I have told you many times that My way is the truth and it will come out as I said. For this reason, keep moving forward in My direction. I have opened the way for all of you, whom I love so much. I know that each of your heart is full of love for Me, and wants to serve Me as My faithful servant in this world, in order to help others who do not know how important it is to save their souls rather than to have all the material things of this passing world.
“My child, My way is not always easy, because people will say things against you, and they do not believe or do not want to believe that I am the Revealer to signal them that life is fragile and very easy to be broken, no matter what mankind wants to reserve for their lives in their way, such as vitamins, eating healthy food or experience about health in order to live longer.
“Amen, I am telling you the truth, human life is in My hands and there is nothing they can do. In fact, many people die in different ways, it is also their fate unless someone wants to take his or her own life because of their lack of faith and hope for the salvation of their souls. In fact, many souls suffer in the fire of hell, because they have no fear of Me who is the authority of their lives. Only I can give life or take life away from humanity. For this reason, only one mistake can kill them, and they will be forever in hell.
Pray as much as you can, as long as your heart still beats, because praying is also part of human obligation in order to bring the blessing for their own souls, and it will reverse many dangers of loosing the eternal life for saving their souls to avoid hell.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father of all mankind.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(November 8, 2014)


Important Message #239
from Mary, Our Spiritual Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Monday,
November 03, 2014 at 10:38am.
“My dear child,
I am The Virgin Mary, your Spiritual Mother. I cover each of you under My blue mantle. I pray for you constantly as I asked you to pray for those who do not believe in God or in His revelation for saving many living souls as much as possible, because each soul is created in His own image. For this reason, He wants to save them all. In fact, He is using each of you in order to spread His words everywhere for all the children around the world, whether they believe or not. His love and mercy continue to be poured out upon the world in spite of the sins of mankind. So, if one soul is saved, the whole heaven is very happy.
“But unfortunately, this modern world has turned people into the reality of the material world. In fact, their hearts are filled with all the desires such as money, fame, and they want to have the luxuries of the world in order to enjoy life as much as they can. But they do not realize that how important it is to give up luxuries of the world in order to have a happy death for their journey home, because money cannot buy the heavenly happiness.
“For this reason, all God’s children must stay away from this sinful world, and must not allow themselves to be tempted by money in many ways, because it is also part of the devil to plan to trap mankind through all the temptations such as drug, sex, bad activities and so on
“My child, the world has so many sins in this generation. In fact, it caused many problems by its own sins. For this, pray for the safety of yourself, your family in order to be protected from many dangers. And pray for their conversion of sinners who do not believe that God exist and His powerful eyes are everywhere, and no one can escape His judgment.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, your Spiritual Mother.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(November 8, 2014)