10/9/14

UrgentMessages138

Important Messages 138


Contents: “Now I am saying I will give to all the true blessing of the true angel from the highest mountain... And now I am saying, an apostolic way of saying, I will give to all the true blessing, an anointing of the true angel Gabriel.  And he will come and say he will bless all in the True Arena.  (Daniel 9:21; Luke 1:19)... He will come and pray to the true saints when the appropriate time comes... This angel will pave a way for the true saints all to come passing through the narrow gate...  In the beginning the Word was made flesh, and it dwelt among us.  Now I am saying I am the Most Holy and Divine Word.  I am going to say I will give to you the true Jesus Christ.  I will say a true transcension will soon occur... I will tell all the darkness of the night will soon tell all they have the true Jesus Christ, and they all will all say they will all pray like I have asked... I have told you these things to bring all to the true reality that I am their true God, their true Heavenly Father, and to tell them they have traveled the same treacherous road I have (traveled) to go to Heaven.”  

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on September 11, 2014 at 02:45 hours in Evansville, Indiana
… “And all must all pray the way I ask.  All must all be the true saint I need to do the next task.  The true meaning of the Word is the true saintly way of saying I am in the true Word.  I will say I will bless all in the Name of the true Father, in the Name of the true Son, in the Name of the true Holy Spirit.  When I gave this to all the true Christians I gave this to the true apostles and to all who were listening at the time.  I am saying I will be in the true Words.  I am doing what I am saying.  Now I am saying I will give to all the true blessing of the true angel from the highest mountain... The true angelic Word is the true letter in which I wrote to the apostles.  This is the true angelic way of saying I am going to be in the True Arena when they all come to Earth.  And now I am saying, an apostolic way of saying, I will give to all the true blessing, an anointing of the true angel Gabriel.  And he will come and say he will bless all in the True Arena.  (Daniel 9:21;  Luke 1:19).  I have told you now I will give to you the true angel Gabriel.  He will come and pray to the true saints when the appropriate time comes.  So, now will you tell all they all must all pray for the true angel Gabriel to come and pray with all the true saints?  He will say he is the true angel to be in the True Arena.” 
 “My child, the True Saint will soon come to the truly fallen world, and this will be very soon.  He will say a true challenge is coming.  All must get prepared to be in the true challenge.  I have said I will prepare all when they all must all say they will all be in the true challenge.  A true messenger will soon be prepared to tell all they all must all say they will tell all they are all in the True Arena.  I have sent you to tell all they all must be prepared to go to the true Sanctuary when the True New Time comes.”
 “The True Saint has said He will reveal to all the true angelic word.  The true angelic word is the true angel Gabriel.  This angel will pave a way for the true saints all to come passing through the narrow gate.  The True Saint will say all must all say they will all pray the way I ask...  Now all must all say a true angel will soon come and say they will tell all they all will all say they will all be in the True Arena.  I will say a calm way (is) to be in the True Arena to pave a way to say they will all be in the true Sanctuary to tell all they will all soon see the true angelic passage way that I have prepared for all to enter.  They will soon come to Me in the true angelic way I have prepared for them.  The true Son has the true way to say you have the true Cross with the true meaning of the true angel.  This angel will guide you to the true angelic realm... The true Saint Gabriel will tell all they all must all prepare to go to the true Sanctuary.  When the true trumpet is sounded, all will all say they will all pray to the True Saint, meaning the true Jesus Christ.  I am He.  I have risen.  I will say all must all pray the way I ask.”
 “Now, I will say a true stone will soon be held high to give to all the true angelic way.  They are to all say they will all pray the way I ask.  The true rite of passage is the true angelic way all will all enter Heaven.  I have said I am going to share with all the true prayer book... I am saying I will give to you the true angelic word, 'Glory, glory, glory.'  The true manna will soon be given to all My children.  An outcry for the true manna will soon be in the making.  (Revelation 2:17).  I have spoken.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on September 13, 2014 at 02:35 hours in Evansville, Indiana
In the beginning the Word was made flesh, and it dwelt among us.  Now I am saying I am the most holy and divine Word.  I am going to say I will give to you the true Jesus Christ.  I will say a true transcension will soon occur.  I am going to say this time I am going to tell you to be the most expedient of all My messengers to be in the True Arena.  I am going to say all must all pray to say they will all be in the true transcension to excel in the True Arena.  I will say all must all come and pray to be in the True Arena.  All must all say they will all do as I ask.  They all must be expedient to tell Me they will all do the next task.  Do you need Me to say I will give to you the true monumental task of telling all they all must all excel in the true task of gripping all in the True Arena?  By this I mean to say all must all say they all will all have a true rope in the True Arena.  (Judges 15:13;  Jeremiah 38:6).” 
 “I am going to allow all to be in the True Arena a while to pray and work and sing, and all do as I ask.  Then all will all be allowed to transcend to go to the true Hell for a while.  And they will then say they are there to learn the true enemy.  Then they must come back to Me and tell Me why they want to come to Me, their true Jesus Christ.  I have told them many times this will be to tell them they must learn the bottomless pit has no ending, and it will be to say they will cast out all fear to be in the true angelic realm.  I have said I will give to them the true saintly arena when they all ask Me to go.”...
 “A true light at the end of the tunnel will soon be seen, and this light will shine so bright to be seen in the True Arena when all pray the way I ask.  I will say now all must all say they will all be in the true transcension to tell Me they will all do the next task.  They must all say they will all be the true warriors to be in the True Arena.  I will say now all must all say they will all be in the true Hell for a little while to pray the way I ask.  I have said I will give to you the True Saint when you are finished in the true transcension.  There will be others to tell you (to) come out.  Then you must tell Me you can then perform  the real task of praying to the true Jesus Christ to be in the True Arena... I will say all must all say they will all do as I ask.  Then, they will all say they will all be in the true ocean when they all come to Me their true Jesus Christ.” 

 “I will tell all the darkness of the night will soon tell all they have the true Jesus Christ, and they all will all say they will all pray like I have asked... to say I will give to all the true Son of Mine in the truly fallen world.  I have told you these things to bring all to the true reality that I am their true God, their true Heavenly Father, and to tell them they have traveled the same treacherous road I have (traveled) to go to Heaven.  Now, all must all pray to say they will all see the true Jesus Christ, very soon to be.”



A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen