10/10/14

MessagestoDoNguyen228-229



Important Message #228
from Mary, Mother of Christ
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Friday,
September 19, 2014 at 10:30am.
“My dear child,
I am the Virgin Mary, your Spiritual Mother by the grace of God, each of you are chosen to be His server in this world to do His work of mercy for saving many living souls as much as possible.
“As He has stated, His mercy is applied when mankind’s souls are still alive, but it will turn into His Justice after their souls leave the body. And it is very important for people to know all must confront Him and to keep in mind that God is the judge and no one can escape His punishment for whatever they have done in this world.
“For this reason, He is using all of the chosen ones in order to alert mankind that they must believe that Heaven and Hell are real, including purgatory. Some ones are fortunate to be purified in purgatory during a period of time, longer or shorter, it depends on how they live during their lifetime. But they are the blessed ones because they will be able to see God after the purification of their souls. Besides that, they can pray for living souls such as their relatives, friends, whoever they want to pray. Especially, when their souls go up to Heaven, they will pray for their benefactors unceasingly in return for their prayers for them.
“My child, the longer you live in this world, the more you must prepare for your soul. As I said above, there is nothing more important than to take care of your soul. Don’t live like other children who do not take care of their own souls but only of their material things in their daily lives. There are many souls who, believing Me or not, have gone into the next life, regretted and thought that if they could come back to the Earth, they would give up everything to follow God’s will in order to avoid the punishment of God’s Justice. But they have no more chance to repent.
“God is Love and Mercy. For this, He wants all souls to recognize Him, to stop sinning and to respect Him as God of all creation.
“God loves you all, so do I, in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
“Mary, Mother of Christ.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(October 07, 2014)

Important Message #229
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Tuesday,
September 23, 2014 at 9:45am.
“My dear child,
“Your spiritual life is overflowing with grace, because you have offered yourself to serve Me as I desire to choose each of you, in order to spread My Words to the world, whether mankind believes or not. Your good work will be rewarded and you already earned the immense blessings for your souls, including those who thirst for My Words and believe them as the gift that comes from the true God to nurture their souls. Amen, I am telling you the truth, they are the fortunate ones and little by little I will draw their souls closer to Me, and they have no desire for the things of the world but for following My way on their journey home.
“My child, I assure you that none of you will be separated from Me. In fact, My holy arms always stretch out to protect you in a spiritual way. Even so, you do not know how dangerous the world is. It is full of enemies who want to harm many souls as much as they can, and they are so envy if one soul will be saved. Especially, they would get the unbelievers first, because those souls are out of My sight and they do not believe that I exist, because their sins have blocked their mind and covered their eyes with all the reality of the world as well as numbed their hearts for the love of Me who is the God of everything. As you know, it is not easy to enter the gate of paradise, but it is so easy to fall into the pit of hell.
“For this reason, I want to alert mankind that Heaven and Hell are the real, and do not let My enemy who control your souls (I mean everyone’s soul), but the sad thing is that no one can see the true happiness in Heaven or the vastness of suffering in Hell, including Purgatory. Those who belong to Me in this world through their faith, prayers, good work, will obey My Law, accept the cross which they carry on their daily life.
“Pray and embrace My grace that I continue to pour out upon all of you.
“I bless you all in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(September 23, 2014)