10/10/14

MessagestoDoNguyen230-231



Important Message #230
from Mary, Our Spiritual Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
September 27, 2014 at 4:00am.
“My dear child,
“God loves the world so much, even though the sinners offended Him everywhere around the globe, in spite that they continue to hurt Him by breaking His commandments for the desires of their bodies which harm their souls.
“For this reason, be thankful and be faithful to God all the days of your life, and keep up with your heavenly work. Do not despair of your circumstances because God does test all His chosen children for the purification of their souls. As a matter or fact, the closer you are to Him, the more difficulties you have to endure. For this, your faith must be firm and you must pray unceasingly in order to obtain peace for your soul, as well as to persevere in all things. Because the evil ones do anything to confuse your faith. They know your weakness and frustration, and they will never give up their chance to attack your soul.
“However, they are not allowed to harm God’s special chosen ones in the way they wish. For this reason, I alert each of you that you should pray unceasingly and invoke Saint Michael, who is the protector of your soul, and ask Him to help you on your journey home along with your guardian angel.
“I know sometimes you have good days and bad days, that is a part of your life. Therefore, your prayers are very important in order to overcome all the hardships that you confront in your daily life.
I am your Heavenly Mother and I always look after you. In fact, I pray for all of you and I will help you to go through this valley of tears. Especially, when you love God, you can endure all things as Jesus did.
“God bless you, all so do I, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
“Mary, your Spiritual Mother.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(October 10, 2014)

Important Message #231
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday,
October 01, 2014 at 11:00am
“My dear child,
“I am your powerful God Who is your life and love. Amen, I am telling you the truth: My words are sacred and the treasure for those who believe that I am the Revealer and the protector of all the chosen ones who thirst for My words as the salvation of their souls.
“Trust Me, My child, each of your efforts will be rewarded in Heaven, even in this world. As long as your mission still goes on, you have My peace for yourself and also for your family, no matter what your situation is, because I am the giver of everything.
“However, you must continue to fulfill your goal and your duty in life. Moreover, you must pray without ceasing in order to endure your hardship on your journey home, but do not be afraid. Keep in mind that I am present in each of you; even though you do not see Me, you are in My sight.
“For this reason, keep up with your love for Me, because love can obtain anything. Remember that this world is so sinful nowadays, but I want to save many living souls as much as possible. They always still have a chance to repent, to give themselves to Me and to return to Me by confessing their sins through the confession before they pass this world. For this reason, those who are Catholic are blessed, because their sins will be forgiven through the sacrament of reconciliation, especially those who seek for the traditional priests who give them the absolution.
“My child, the world has no peace at all due to its sins. In fact, mankind has created such a world of their selfishness, because everyone wants to have the power of the world. Therefore, their hearts are full of envy, hatred and they have no love for Me. They love to kill each other instead, though they should not kill. They already live in Hell because they do not acknowledge that I am God who will judge them terribly in their next life.
“I bless you all in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(October 10, 2014)