10/9/14

UrgentMessages137


Important Messages 137

 

 

Contents: “I want to say you must go to the true mountain I have selected. Many will want to go there as well… The True Saint has said the true angel will tell all they all must say they will all be told to go to the true mountain to pray the way I ask. (Micheas 4:1-2)… The True Saint will say a glittering, shining, white robe will be given to all when they enter the true Sanctuary… I will say all must all wear this. (Revelation 3:4,5,18; 7:14)… I am going to tell you the true new phrase, ‘Alleluia,’ must be read and heard now and forever. (Revelation 19:1,3,4,6)… The true saints all must be prepared to fight the true dragon. I will say the dragon is everywhere… They must all say they will all say they will tell all the true ‘Alleluia’ will be the only word I want them to use. (Revelation 19: 1). I am saying I will forgive all who have not prayed the way I ask, but I will say all must all sing ‘Alleluia, ‘ and they must tell Me they will honor only Me. I will say the true Faith will be the only Faith I will give to anyone when the return of Jesus Christ comes. He will say He has risen, and the true bondage will be broken now and forever… The true Faith is the only Faith I am… I am going to say now all the world will know you, that you are My messenger. You will be known all over the world. And the world will sing ‘Amen. Alleluia.’

 Message fromGod Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on September 5, 2014 at 23: 10 hours in Evansville, Indiana:

“Do you know I want to give to you the True Saint, One Who will say you may have the true mountain. (Micheas 4: 1-2). I have selected the true mountain. I want to say you must go to the true mountain I have selected. Many will want to go there as well. Now I will say I want you to go to the true mountain to tell all they are all going to reach a true summit. I have said a true drum and true bugle will play in the true way. I have said I will give to you the true mountain, and this will be to tell all they all will all pray the way I ask… The True Saint has said the true angel will tell all they all must say they will all be told to go to the true mountain to pray the way I ask. (Micheas 4:1-2)… I have said the mountain must be holy and free from all sin and anything to be of any sin. I have said I will tell all they all must all say they will all be free of the true corruption of any kind… The True Saint will say He will go to battle when He can be told. He can slay the true dragon.”

 “Will you come and go with Me to the true mountain? I will take you to the true mountain. I will say, ‘Here, let’s go up the true mountain, the one where I need to give to you the true Faith… The True Saint will say He will tell all when they are to all go to the true mountain… A true ending will soon come for many in the true cold, bloody war. A true battle will begin. The night will bring many to their knees. They will all say all must all say they will all pray the way I ask. I have said there will be many to come to the true seize of the True Arena… Do you know I am going to give to you one more task, and this will be to tell all they will all soon see the true Face of Jesus. I have said over and over you will give to Me many saints, and I will bless and anoint them with the true Oil of Preservative and say they will all be united with Me now and forever and ever.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on September 7, 2014 at 24: 15 hours in Evansville, Indiana,:

“The new task will prove to be the most difficult of all. I am going to say all My children will all say they must do (it). I will say all must all pray to slay the dragon. I will say all must all pray to see the true Face of Jesus. I have the True Saint here in the true heavenly realm… I will say now all the True New Time will be the most gruesome… I am going to deliver all in the True New Time. I have said this is the True New Time. I am saying you are going to see the true Face of Jesus and all will say He is in the True New Time.”

 “The True Saint will say a glittering, shining, white robe will be given to all when they enter the true Sanctuary. As they go, they will be given a true glittery, white, shining robe. This will be the true garment of the true saint. I will say all must all wear this. (Revelation 3:4,5,18; 7:14). The True Saint will say in a given day or night I will tell all to go to the true Sanctuary to all pray the way I ask. I have said many will tell all they are all going to pray the way I ask… I have always said I will give to you one who will say you will begin all the true prayers in the true Sanctuary… I am going to give to you the true anointing of the true Faith. All will all say you and they all have the true anointing of the true Jesus Christ. (Hebrews 1: 9).”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on September 8, 2014 at 02: 45 hours in Evansville, Indiana:

… “I am going to tell you the true new phrase, ‘Alleluia,’ must be read and heard now and forever. (Revelation 19:1,3,4,6)… The true saints all must be prepared to fight the true dragon. I will say the dragon is everywhere. They must all say they will all say they will tell all the true ‘Alleluia’ will be the only word I want them to use. (Revelation 19: 1). I am saying I will forgive all who have not prayed the way I ask, but I will say all must all sing ‘Alleluia’ and they must tell Me they will honor only Me.”

 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on September 10, 2014 at 02: 45 hours in Evansville, Indiana:

… “I will say the true Faith will be the only Faith I will give to anyone when the return of Jesus Christ comes. He will say He has risen, and the true bondage will be broken now and forever… The true Faith is the only Faith I am. I am the true God, The True Heavenly Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit. I am all Three. I have the true Son, the true Jesus Christ. I have stated I will never be any other. I have the true Blessed Mother Mary, the Mother of My Only Son Jesus Christ… I am going to say now all the world will know you, that you are My messenger. You will be known all over the world. And the world will sing ‘Amen. Alleluia.’”




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen