9/20/14

UrgentMessages136


Important Messages 136

 

 

Contents: “I am Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God, the Heavenly Father. I am now going to say I will prepare you for the most glorious resurrection into the true heavenly realm... A true nation will soon say they are all ready to be lifted up to the true heavenly realm... I have said I will take them, one by one, in the True Arena... I have waited so long to come to be with them. Now I am almost ready to bring them up to Me. Now is the True New Time. I need you to tell all My children that very soon I am coming for each and every one of them. I have prepared a beautiful place for each one of them... I am blessing each and everyone as I speak to you, and I am preparing you and them for the most beautiful and grand entry into Heaven." God The Father continued: "Now I am ready to give you the True Saint, the true Jesus Christ, and the true St. Michael, and all the true angels, all the saints now, as the truly fallen world is preparing themselves to be in the True Arena. I have stated I am preparing all to be the true fist of the True Arena. I am going to send My Only Son to the truly fallen world, and very soon to be. All will all see His Holy and Divine Face in the truly dark sky on the truly darkened night... He will very soon appear in the sky after I send St. Michael to the truly fallen world. I am going to tell all they all need to slay the true dragon and pray they will all see the true heavenly door open to the true heavenly realm... All must all say they will be in unison to pray like I command now and forever and ever.

 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on August 27, 2014 at 24:05 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:

The true grip of the true evil now has made many tell Me they are unstable.  And they are not going to pray to say they are not going to go to the true Sanctuary to tell Me they will all be in the true angelic arena.  But, My child, the true saint will say all must all say they will all do as I ask.  The true saints all must pray for the peace in the world and say when they are ready to go to the true safety net as well... The True Saint has said He will give to you the final blessing to give to all My children.  You will be given the key to open the door to Heaven and pray the way I ask.” 

 A true explosive device will be the true enemy to say all will all see one when they are all in the true Sanctuary to pray the way I ask... The rise and fall of many will soon come to be on an everyday scale in the True Arena... I am going to tell you to tell the true world I have the true Faith, the true Cross, the true safety net.  I am the true God, the true Heavenly Father.  I will say now all must all pray the way I ask.  I have said I will tell all they all must do as I ask.”...

 “Do you know I am going to open the true saintly passage way to the true heavenly arena and tell all the saints and angels they all must all come to say they all must be the true warriors to be in the True Arena, and this must be very soon.  I will say all must all come to Earth and slay the dragon.  I will say all must all say they all will all come and pray and sing, 'Alleluia,' and say they have the true Jesus Christ, the true God, the true Heavenly Father.  I am He.  The true slavery will be the true enemy.  He will be the true slain.  The true enemy will flee in the True Arena, and the true saint will say all must all go to the true high elevation to be in the True Arena.  I am going to say a true escape route will be the only way one can be in the True Arena.”

 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on August 29, 2014 at 09:20 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:

… “The true saint will say now all must all say they will tell all they all must say they will all prepare to go to the nearest refuge.  I will say my Heart is the nearest refuge, but the true refuge will be when I send you to another place to live.  The true task will soon be the most enormous.  I will say all My children must all partake of the true task.  I have said I will uncover the true saintly, the true forgiven, the true unrepentant, to be discovered in the True Arena.  The true saint will say now all must all pray the way I ask.  All must all do as I ask.  Now is the True New Time I have spoken about so many times.” 

 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on August 31, 2014 at 10:15 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:

… “A truly blighted path will soon be discovered in the most harmful way.  By this, I mean the true existence of a substance must be the only answer to many unanswered questions, and this will mean the true saint will say he will tell all there is no such thing at all.  I will say a very deep underground explosive device will soon be a real hazard to many... A blatant contract will soon be null and void.  I will say now all must all see and hear all I have told you throughout the entire world... A true floating device will be the true answer when many cannot go on the water.  I have said many times all must all say they should have a true floating device.  This must be in the True Arena.”

 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on September 1, 2014 at 10:25 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:

… “I am going to show you the true friend who will soon help you tell the world the true prayer books will soon be going all over the world.  The true announcement will soon come to be, and Mary the Mother of Jesus has said she will tell all she has spoken.  She has made it known to all the world the true final judgment will soon come.”

 

Message from Jesus Christ to Margaret Durbin of the USA on September 2, 2014 at 01:58 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:

… “I am Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God, the Heavenly Father.  I am now going to say I will prepare you for the most glorious resurrection into the true heavenly realm.  All will all say you have told them they all must all say they all must all be going to tell Me, their Jesus Christ, they will soon see (Me) and very soon.  A true nation will soon say they are all ready to be lifted up to the true heavenly realm.  All will all say they have been dealt a heavy blow.  A heavy bolt of lightning will strike.  All will all say they see My Face.  All will say they will all embrace Me in the true embrace.  I will say I am the true heavenly Face.  I am the true Jesus Christ.  I am the true Son (Whom) the true Heavenly Father wants to send to the truly fallen world.  Will you tell all they all must prepare to go to the true heavenly arena, and very soon they will all say they are going to go to Me in the true way?  Do you want Me to say I am going to show them they will very soon see the true Face of Mine in the true saintly way of the true sky in the True Arena?  I have said I will take them, one by one, in the True Arena.  I will say, 'Now is the True New Time.'  I have waited so long to come to be with them.  Now I am almost ready to bring them up to Me.  Now is the True New Time.  I need you to tell all My children that very soon I am coming for each and every one of them.  I have prepared a beautiful place for each one of them.  I am your holy, divine, and perfect Saint.  I am blessing each and everyone as I speak to you, and I am preparing you and them for the most beautiful and grand entry into Heaven.  I am saying God Our Heavenly Father has given Me permission to say this to you, His true messenger.” 

 “Now I will say I remain the true and only Son, Jesus Christ, the true Savior, and your holy and blessed, faithful, and honorable Child, and the true and venerable relic of the true Cross, the One and Only Who suffered and died for your sins, the true and faithful Lamb of God, and the true King of the true Universe.  I am your true Saint of the true angelic realm.  I am the true saintly presence of the true Christians.  I have promised all the true New Heaven and the true New Earth.  I am your true Jesus Christ.  I will come to anoint each and every one I choose to take to Heaven.  In the true reality, I am in the true heavenly Arena.  Now, I will say I am going to be coming and very soon to be.  Now, you must prepare to see Me in the true majestic sky, in the true evening when all will see Me, when I am ready to make an appearance.  I am soon to be.  I am going to say I am here.  All will soon see a majestic angel and then I will appear in the darkest of the night when I come.  I am going to say I will tell all here, 'I am coming now.  All be ready to slay the true dragon.'  I am going to say I am going to tell all, 'This is the true Jesus Christ.'” 

 “I am sending the true St. Michael and his legions to the truly fallen world.  Then, I will appear also.  (Revelation 12:7-9).  I will then say, I am prepared to tell each one they are My chosen in the True Arena, in the truly fallen world.  I am your Son Jesus Christ, the true Heavenly Father.  The true Holy Spirit has sent Me to Margaret Durbin to tell (this to) the truly fallen world.  I bless you each one now in the true Name of the true Father, the true Son, the true Holy Spirit now and forever and ever.”

 

God Our Heavenly Father continued this message above (that began at 01:58 hours) as follows:

I am your Heavenly Father.  I am here now.  A fire in the sky will soon light up the East.  I have said I am in the true fire.  I have said I will give it to all.  The true Jesus.  I will say all must all pray the way I ask.  All will say they will all pray.  Now is the True New Time.  I have come to say all must all say they will all pray the true prayers.  I am your true Heavenly Father.  I am going to tell you that now all must all say they will all be in the true heavenly realm when I prepare them to come.  Tell all they all must sign an agreement that they each will all say they will all be in unison to pray the true prayers and say they will all sing 'Alleluia' and do as I ask.  (Revelation 19:1).  I am going to say all My children must all say they are all ready to go to the true Sanctuary to pray, and say they will all be told to go to the true heavenly realm.  I am their true Heavenly Father.” 

 “I will say I will tell all they all must all say they will all be in the True Arena to do as I have asked.  I have prepared you to tell all, for this is the True New Time.  Now I am ready to give you the True Saint, the true Jesus Christ, and the true St. Michael, and all the true angels, all the saints now, as the truly fallen world is preparing themselves to be in the True Arena.  I have stated I am preparing all to be the true fist of the True Arena.” 

 “I have stated I am going to tell all they are all going to see the true fire (that) I am going to give to all in the truly fallen world.  I am that true fire.  I am the true God, the true Heavenly Father.  I am the true blessing of the true human race.  I have the true promise (that) I have given to all in the truly fallen world.  My dear children, I am now saying I am the true God, the true Heavenly Father.  I am going to send My Only Son to the truly fallen world, and very soon to be.  All will all see His Holy and Divine Face in the truly dark sky on the truly darkened night (that) I choose to say.  He will very soon appear in the sky after I send St. Michael to the truly fallen world.  I am going to tell all they all need to slay the true dragon and pray they will all see the true heavenly door open to the true heavenly realm.  I am almost ready to take them to the true heavenly realm where I will say all must come to Me in the true saintly passage in the true saintly pathway.  I am your true Heavenly Father.  I am going to say all must be done according to the true Word I want to give.  All must all say they will be in unison to pray like I command now and forever and ever.”




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen