9/19/14

MessagestoDoNguyen226-227



Important Message #226
from Mary, Our Mother of Mercy
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Friday,
September 12, 2014 at 10:30am
“My dear child,
“Please continue to pray for the world, because it is in danger due to the war. Especially in the Middle East and in some countries that fight against each other because they have so much hatred and want to control other countries. They want to have the power of the world in their hands as much as they can. For this reason, the world will never has peace, and all the areas that are affected by war will be destroyed by man. So many victims of war are suffering now, including innocent children and some of them become orphan because their parents have been killed by weapon or by some reason. Many Christian people also suffer because of persecution.
“My child, this as a sign of the impact between God and mankind, but God allows things to happen. Keep in mind that war does not come from God, but it is caused by the sins of men. You know that the Leader of sins controls all the bad things of the world and He is winning at this time. God does not punish people by war, that is their own choice, and they already belong to Him.
“Can you imagine how sad God is because mankind does not respect His Law, which is to love one another, but they kill each other and murder each unborn baby every second around the globe. They add anger and sadness to God’s heart, so His cup of wrath is overflowing.
“My child, stay away from all the satisfaction of the world and just focus your life in God’s Mission. Be strong in all things because God’s enemy does not want you to do the work of saving souls. But do not worry! God is always with you. I am your Spiritual Mother, I cover each of you under My blue mantle. Keep up with your belief.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
“Mary, your Mother of mercy”.
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(September 20, 2014)

Important Message #227
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Monday,
September 15, 2014 at 10:15pm

“My dear child,
“I love all My creation and want to save them all, especially those who read My sacred and living Word. For this, I continue to pour out My grace upon you, as well as give you My supernatural strength to fulfill your goal. I have opened the way for all of you to work as a team for the blessing of your everlasting life, including for those who believe in My revelation of the truth. I want mankind to open their eyes to see and stay away from this sinful world.
“I am the Judge and all must be judged for all the things that they have done in this mortal life. As I have said before, your body will return to dust, but your soul will never die. For this reason, all must take care of their own souls. This is a great opportunity to save their souls by coming back to Me who love all the children. No matter how sinful they are, My infinite love and mercy will forgive all the sins which they have committed during their lifetime when they ask Me to forgive their sins through the confessor. And they must repent before their souls leave their bodies.
“As you know, when your eyes are close to pass this world, there will be no more mercy but My justice instead that you must confront (the word “you” means everybody that I will address to then). This generation is the worst in the history. In fact, My wrath is overflowing, but I still love My creation because they are a part of My image, so, I have come down from Heaven in order to reveal My love. But My falling angel controls the world, therefore, many souls will not be saved because they follow the way of My enemy.
“I love you all in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(September 20, 2014)