9/19/14

MessagestoDoNguyen224-225



Important Message #224
from Mary, Mother of Sorrow
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday,
September 03, 2014 at 9:30am
“My dear child,
“I am The Virgin Mary, your Spiritual Mother. I bless you all for your belief in God’s plan to save your soul and others. That is why each of you is God’s chosen child, and it is the truth.
“For this reason, keep up with your good work and help each other to fulfill your mission in your life, and your activities of faith will lead you into a gate of paradise.
“My child, the world is in peril and it is getting worst because mankind wants to make war to destroy the peace that they are supposed to have. Besides that, there were so many unborn babies murdered each second around the globe, and at this current time, it will never get better. Even though many pro-life people pray and try to defense those innocent ones, the power of devils is stronger because when each unborn baby is killed, the killing adds more power to them.
“In addition, the world is big, but there is not enough people praying to stop abortion. For this reason, your daily prayer is very important to save these innocent ones who are in danger of abortion.
“My child, My heart is bleeding for the violence of the doctors, nurses who continue as part of their job against God’s will. That is their own choice, but it is a terrible choice. There are no ones in the world who can see the reality of their daily activity, it is a horrible scene. Even the mother of the aborted baby cannot see what the doctors do to destroy her unborn child, because they put her to sleep by anesthesia. When she wakes up, they have already cleaned up and dumped the fetus in somewhere that she does not want to know, because she chose to get rid of her own flesh that was created by God as a gift of life. It is so sad!
“Pray, My child, the world will be punished by its own sins. Pray to soothe God’s anger, because mankind’s sins are nowadays beyond your imagination.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
“Mary, Mother of Sorrow.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(September 20, 2014)


Important Message #225
from Our Heavenly Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Monday,
September 08, 2014 at 12:00pm
“My dear child,
“Your hard work will be repaid in many folds. Keep in mind that without My grace, you would not be able to do anything. For this, I continue to bless you among those who are chosen in My plan for the good of many living souls who open their eyes to see and open their hearts to receive My words through all the messages which I want you to gather them and turn them into the books. These books will be a great blessing to pass them on from this generation to another, and so on…
“My child, I will guide you little by little into perfection. At this time, you only work hard to fulfill your goal in your activity of your body. But the harvest of your souls will be in your next life and each of the chosen ones will be rewarded.
“I know it is not easy to follow My way of the truth. But your love for Me will overcome all the difficulty that you confront in your daily life. Besides that, I will never leave your side because My enemy who is the leader of sins hates you. He hates you because you do the work of salvation, but he does the opposite as leading to the condemnation.
“My child, each of you were born for My purpose. Therefore, My grace has been given to each of you. In fact, you have connected to each other. I am glad that your faith is strong, firm and peaceful in what you do. Keep in mind that you have the free will to choose Me or the world. For this, you must do your part which is to pray unceasingly, ask Me for giving you the strength and the grace of loving Me above everything so that you are worthy of Me.
“I am your powerful God, but I have come down from Heaven in order to save your soul and others through only revelation. Trust Me, I am truly present in your life.
“I bless you all in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
“Your Heavenly Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(September 20, 2014)