9/17/14

Army of Prayer
“One 'Hail Mary' A Day for Life”
to stop abortion in the USA
and everywhere around the World
requested by God The Father
and Our Heavenly Mother




1. Message from Mary, Our Merciful and Sorrowful Mother on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 9:45am
“My dear son, “I am Mary, your merciful Mother. I am speaking to you through this message of love and charity. I give you thanks for the great thing that is trying to spread My words to save the unborn babies through My short messages. I wanted you to see them in order to stop abortion by praying one ‘Hail Mary’ for the good that come out from the abortionists who murder the innocent unborn babies in every second in the entire world.
“For this reason, I appreciate you very much for doing My intention to save them as much as possible, because I chose to ask people to pray only one ‘Hail Mary’. It is easy to say and anyone can do it with the love for the innocent ones. I beg your mercy because you would do it and you will never refuse to help to stop abortion. For this reason, My sorrowful heart is consoled by your fast response. Do you remember that God told you in a message that you and Lan will have a surprise? And this is the surprise for both of you. In other words, you are being God’s instruments to do whatever He wants you to do. I am the Queen of Peace and I am appointed by God as the intercessor for the souls of the living as well as the dead. For this reason, I am your Advocate Mother and I pray for all of you unceasingly, because at this time of darkness, you constantly need God’s love, mercy and protection. I am glad that each of you is chosen in God’s plan and you offer yourself to serve Him with all the best you can. And God is also well pleased with your love for Him.
“My child, I remind you that only one ‘Hail Mary’ will make a big difference to affect people’s lives, because killing the unborn babies makes God angrier than other sins. For this, the world will be in danger if people do not stop performing the evil acts now. Otherwise, God will do anything to stop this horrible crime that makes the Father tears stream down each time one soul of unborn babies go into Limbo. For this reason, this is also the last time of God’s mercy to stop killing the innocent ones. Please help Me to spread My words as soon as possible.
“Everything that happens always has a reason. For this, I am using each of you for God’s glory. I love each of you very much, and I cover you under My blue mantle. All of you will be with our Holy Family in paradise.
“God bless you and I bless you, too, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, your merciful and sorrowful Mother.”

2. Message from The Holy Trinity on Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 9:30am
“My dear child, you just received another mission which is to distribute the flyers according to your Heavenly Mother Mary’s message. She asks every person in the entire world to pray one ‘Hail Mary’ to stop abortion in this country and everywhere around the world.”

3. Message from the Holy Trinity on May 02, 2012
My child, recently you have done a wonderful deed of charity and it is My purpose for you to alert the mankind of how important it is to do and, pray to spare the life of innocent ones who are murdered every second around the clock, but mankind does not pay attention much about the impact between God and man to hurt the unborn babies when they are still developing their body in their mother’s womb. This terrible crime must stop. Otherwise, I will stop their evil action by the tire of My Wrath that mankind will open their eyes to see soon.
My child, you can tell how sad and angry I am for the killing of the unborn babies. As you know, I love these tiny little ones very much because they are so precious in My eyes. For this reason, I am so glad that you can feel how much I need to rescue them as much as possible because so many of them are in the Limbo to wait for Me to take them one by one to Heaven.
For this, always remember to pray to stop abortion as well as to release them from the darkness as I desire them to be with Me, but they must be baptized to be free from the original sin of Adam and Eve.

January 1, 2012 - Feast of Mary, Mother of God
Army of Prayer
Blessed Mother says: “Praise be to Jesus”.
(Our Lady is in White and Gold.)
She says: “Dear children, it is important that you realize that abortion is the key issue which is brought about the demise of mankind. If abortion was defeated, the path of reconciliation between the heart of the world and God the Father would be laid bare. Then you would see wars cease, economies stabilize under righteous leadership, moral degeneration reversed, disease and famine greatly resolved and natural, as well as man-made disasters, lessen.
For I tell you, evil begets evil. Remember, dear children, one Hail Mary said from the heart can stop wars, heal diseases, change hearts and bring the victory of righteousness over evil. Therefore, I have come to mobilize an Army of Prayer - not just here, but around the world. I call it ONE ROSARY A DAY FOR LIFE. This is your Heavenly Mother's call to arms. Be united in this effort, dear children, as I call you to be. Jesus and I will help you spread One Rosary a Day for life around the world”.
You do not need anyone's approval to pray or to evangelize prayer. You should encourage people from every part of the world to enlist in this 'army' of prayer”.
I am always your Mother, your support, your partner in all that is good; but this Army of Prayer must spread quickly to be effective - and, so, it is My most precious and personal project”.
Messages January 5, 2012 (Public)
Blessed Mother says: “Praise be to Jesus”.
“Please ask every priest whom you can to promote 'One Rosary a Day Against Abortion'. This is My Army. I enlist your aid”.

Holy Love Ministries
37137 Butternut Ridge Road
North Ridgeville, OH 44039 U. S.A
440-327 -8006
www.holylove.org


Save the souls of aborted babies
killed in their mothers' wombs
«Every human life is of inestimable value
to God's ongoing act of creation...
We have lost immeasurable benefits
because of the killings of 55 million aborted
in our countryalone» (Ernest Ohlhoff)
Prayer for the Baptism of Aborted Babies (29 July 1998)
“Today the blood of innocent children has filled heaven. Their number is too great, too great. .. The wrath of the Eternal Father is about to fall on mankind... Their blood disturbs My Agonizing Heart and increases My agony... Through this prayer, large numbers of innocent unborn babies will be saved. Pray it daily and make it known to the world. Anyone who teaches it will not be lost. Innocent souls in heaven will not let them become lost. I, with My Love and Mercy, will protect them from falling into mortal sin.”
“Heavenly Father, Your love is eternal. In Your ocean of love, You saved the world through Your only-begotten Son, Jesus Christ. Now look at Your only Son on the Cross Who is constantly bleeding for love of His people, and forgive Your world. Purify and baptize aborted children with the Precious Blood and water from the Sacred Side of Your Son, Jesus Christ, Who hung dead on the Cross for their salvation; in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. May they, through the holy death of Jesus Christ, gain “everlasting life, through His wounds be healed and through His Precious Blood be freed. There to rejoice with the saints in heaven. Amen.”
“O loving Jesus Christ, Whose mercy is endless, we adore Your Agonizing Heart which bears great pains and sorrows for the salvation of man; Sacrificial Lamb, Son of God and Son of the Virgin Mary, God and Man. The wicked men of the world pierced Your Sacred Side. Blood and water mingled and flowed which washed and saved the world from sin.”
“We adore You, O most Precious Blood and water. We implore You to save the life of every innocent unborn child and baptize aborted children with the water from Your Sacred Side; in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. May they, through the intercession of the Principalities of heaven and all the angels, reach our everlasting home. Amen.”
Our Father*... Hail Mary*... Glory Be*...

(Excerpt from
“Devotion to the most precious blood
of Our Lord Jesus Christ”
revealed by Our Lord
to Barnabas Nwoye of Nigeria)
(December 13,2013)

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(September 09, 2014)