9/17/14

UrgentMessages135

Important Messages 135


Contents: The True Saint has said He will tell all the true Faith will be the lasting Faith.  I have said I will give to you all the true angelic angels to slay the dragon.  (Revelation 12:7-9)... I am the true Transfer.  I will say I will give to all the true safety net.  I will lift them, one by one, and transport each.  I will transport each to the true gateway of the true Heaven... I am giving all a true gift now to tell Me if they want to be in Heaven, or do they want to stay here and fight till they can't fight anymore?  I am going to give to each the true opportunity to do the next task of telling Me when do they wish to be with Me in the true Heaven... I am going to say all must all say they will tell all they all must all pray the true way to slay the true dragon.  And the true powers of darkness will very soon make a true disappearance.  A very moving experience will be seen by all and very soon.  You will see the true Face of Jesus.  All will all say they are all in the True Arena, and all must all pray to say they will all be in the True Arena as well.”  

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the  USA on August 12, 2014 at 22:37 hours in Evansville, Indiana:
… “The True Saint has said He will tell all the true Faith will be the lasting Faith.  I have said I will give to you all the true angelic angels to slay the dragon.  (Revelation 12:7-9).” 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the  USA on August 21, 2014 at 04:45 hours in Evansville, Indiana:
… “I am going to say all My children must all say they should all be the true beacon of light and tell all they will all pray the way I ask.  All must all say they will all do as I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the  USA on August 24, 2014 at 08:30 hours in Evansville, Indiana:
A military leader will say all will all be complete.  All must say they all will do as I ask.  The true strike will be the true fist.  I have said over and over I am not in the true war.  I have allowed it, but I am not in this at all.  The true focus will be the true aim of the true celebrant.  This will soon be the primary to be in the True Arena.  I have said I will tell all they all must all say they will all do as I ask.  Now, I will say all must do as I insist and pray without ceasing.  Many will die as a result of the true war.  All will all say they will all do as I ask.  I will say all must all say they will tell all they all will all be the true martyrs that they were all destined to be.” 
I will explain to all My people the true saintly task.  I will say all must all pray to say they will all do as I ask... the true Faith will be the only Faith I will allow.  I have said this over and over.  Now, I am saying it now and forever.  I am saying I am going to tell all this is the only time I am giving my Only Son when He comes.  I am going to say He will deliver all those to the true God, the true God The Father.  I am that true God, the true Father.”... 
Violence will be a true way of life for many.  This will very soon be the true outcome of the Third World War, and this war will escalate and say all must all cease to be in the True Arena.  I will say all must say they will all be in the true war when Jesus Christ returns.  I will say this will be the true end of the true cold, bloody war.  I am not going to allow anymore.  I will say no more of the true bloodshed... A true heavenly angel will soon come and say all must all lay down the true sword.  All must all pray the way the true Heavenly Father is asking.” 
Many times I have said I will give to you the True Saint, the true angel, the true gift of the True Saint.  I have said I will display all I have said in the true Sanctuary... A consecrated love must be the only love I will say all must all display in the true Sanctuary.  Now I will say all must all say they will all give to Me their true God, their true Heavenly Father.  I am He.  I have chosen you to be the beacon of light in the truly fallen world.  I have said you have the true covenant, the true seals, the true commandments, and the true prayer book.  The True Saint will say you have the true Faith.” 
You will not go to any other than the true Latin Mass.  I have said all must go to the true Latin Mass.  This is the Mass I gave to My Only Son, Jesus Christ when He walked the Earth.  I will say a true valid Mass is the only Latin Mass, no other; never will (there) be any other.” 
A light at the end of the tunnel will soon be reached.  All will all see this pure light come to be.  I am going to say all will all say they will all reach the pure light.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the  USA on August 26, 2014 at 05:58 hours in Evansville, Indiana:
I am your Savior.  I am your guiding Light.  Now, I will be your true aim and the aim for securing many.  I am the true transfer.  I will say I will give to all the true safety net.  I will lift them, one by one, and transport each.  I will transport each to the true gateway of the true Heaven.  I have told you to tell all they all must all say they all should come to Me.  I am giving all a true gift now to tell Me if they want to be in Heaven, or do they want to stay here and fight till they can't fight anymore?  I am going to give to each the true opportunity to do the next task of telling Me when do they wish to be with Me in the true Heaven.” 
The true saint will say he will be the true angel.  He will come and very soon.  All will all see the true angel tell all they all must come to the true Sanctuary to see the true Jesus Christ... I will say all must all say they will tell all they will all be obedient.  I am going to say all must all say they will tell all they all must all pray the true way to slay the true dragon.  And the true powers of darkness will very soon make a true disappearance.  A very moving experience will be seen by all and very soon.  You will see the true face of Jesus.  All will all say they are all in the True Arena, and all must all pray to say they will all be in the True Arena as well.”



A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen