8/7/14

UrgentMessages132



Important Messages #132:  

Contents: “I will say all must all be in the true throne room to pray when I ask.  All must ask Me to come to them.  (Revelation 3:21-22)... I am going to say now I will end the true atrocities... A true monumental task will soon come to be, and they all will all say they will all be in the True Arena to do as I need, and to pray to say they will tell all they must all succeed in all they have been asked to do.  A proper Faith will be the only Faith.” 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father To Margaret Durbin Of The USA on July 1, 2014 at 23:10 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I will say all must all be in the true throne room to pray when I ask.  All must ask Me to come to them.  (Revelation 3:21-22)...  The true Satan will never be the true faithful friend.  He will say he is the true angel.  Now I am going to tell you the true command I will soon give will be to tell all they all must all say they will no longer be in the True Arena to say all must all pray the way I ask.  Now, I will say all must all do as I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father To Margaret Durbin Of The USA on July 3, 2014 at 24:05 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “A shipment of rare vessels will soon be found in the true ocean.  This will be told and very soon.  This will merit many who have not been the true saint, who have not been in the True Arena.  I have seen the true shipment.  I will say this will be to tell all they will soon say they are all in the True Arena to all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say a true ship will bring all the true vessels in the True Arena.  I am going to say they will search this ship and find all who have been lost in the true Sanctuary.  They will say now all must all pray to say they will never be lost in the True Arena again.”...

The True Saint will be the One Who will assign your trusted friend to be the one to say you have the true prayer book.  There will be one more to come and say you have been the true chosen one who has the true Commandments, the one who has been given the true Covenant.  He will say you have the true seals.  Now, you must pray to tell Me you will open the true Covenant.  I am going to give to you the true Covenant and all will all see you open the true Covenant.”...

The True Saint will say now all must be told.  The true elements will soon come to be in the True Arena.  And they will all say they will all be the true dividing elements.  They will be the ones that will destroy and kill, and they will be the elements that will be the true dividing of the true saints.  I will say all must all adhere to these to say they will be here to give to all the true faithful, the true angels.  The true evil will say now all must all flee to the true north, south, east, and west.  They then will be the ones to say they will all conquer, and I will say, 'No, I am the true Conqueror.'  I will give to all the true Jesus.  The true evil will flee, and the true Sanctuary will be the true safety net.” 

An earthquake will soon divide and conquer all in the true earthquake. I have said I will give to you many who will partake in the true and final awakening.  I will say you will be the one to be sure and tell all they will soon come to Me... I am going to say all must all say they will tell all they are all going to do the next task.  They will all say they are all in the true Heart of Mine as well.  Will you tell all they all must say they will all be obedient to the end?  They all must say they will all be the true children of Mine till the end.  The True Saint will say all must all be the true angelic children to the end.” 

All must all pray to say they will all go forth to teach and to tell all they have endured to the end.  They have said they will all pray to end all the true atrocities to the true end.  They will all say they are all in the true eternity of the true Heavenly Father as well.  I am going to say all must all pray to say they will all be the true angelic children to say they will all pray, to say they will all be the true children to go to the True Arena.  The true gifted saint will say all are going to slay the true dragon... The true saint will say all must do the next task to say all must all be prepared to go to Heaven.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father To Margaret Durbin Of The USA on July 6, 2014 at 02:20 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “A reign of terror will make things very complicated in the coming months.  This will say the true saint has told all they will be in the true terror.  All must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  There will be many who will say they all need to die, and they will say they are not wanted anymore.  I am going to give to you one who will say he will never go abroad ever again.  He will say he has had enough... Never again will I say all must all be in the true battlefield.  I will say the true battle will be won in the True Arena, and the final battle will be fought to tell all they should have all prayed in the True Arena.” 

I am going to say now I will end the true atrocities.  All must all do as I ask.  I have said I will tell all they all must all say they will all pray till the end, and after they all go to Heaven... Lightning will light the way for many when they are all in the true rain, and they will say this is the only way to be in the True Arena... Many times I have said I am alive, and no one has said they can come to Me.  I am going to say now all must do the next task, and the next, and pray to be in the True Arena.  There will be more and more repercussions to tell all they all must pray more and more, and they must recite all the prayers in the true prayer book I gave to Margaret Durbin.  And all must all say they will all do the next task.  All will all say they will never falter as well.  All must say they will all do as I ask.  All must all cooperate to be in the True Arena.” 

The true monumental task will soon come to be, and they all will all say they will all be in the True Arena to do as I need, and to pray to say they will tell all they must all succeed in all they have been asked to do.  A proper Faith will be the only Faith.  All will all say they will all pray the way I ask, and the true saint will say he is no longer a slave to anyone as well.  A true gift will soon come, and you will say you have had the best award.  Then you can say all must say they can have the true gift in the True Arena... I am going to say all My children must all say they will tell all they have the true enemy.  I will say they all must all pray and ask Me to be in the true battle with them.  Then I will say all must all do as I ask.”...

“I have told you all the things I need to say now.  You must pray and say let the true Father's Will be done.  I am in charge.  Now you must say all will be done according to His Holy and Divine Will.  In the process of the true Heavenly Father all must be carried out according to His Holy and Divine Plan as well.  An ancient burial ground will be discovered.  Then, all will all say they have the right place to pray.  And the True Saint will say all will all perform the next task, and the true task is yet to come.  And then I will say a timely issue will be to tell all they all must go to the true Sanctuary to pray.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father To Margaret Durbin Of The USA on July 8, 2014 at 04:35 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “The light of the true eastern sky will soon shine in the true East, creating a rather disturbing light.  I will say all will see the true phenomenon, and all will say all are in the true light as well... A demand for silence must be met.  I will say all must all pray for the true safety of the true children of Mine.  All will say they are all in harm's way, and all will repeat the True Saint has to come.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father To Margaret Durbin Of The USA on July 9, 2014 at 01:20 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “An alarm will prove useless when the True Saint says all must all come to Him.  There will be no one in the True Arena to say they will run or stray away from Him.  They all will all say they are to go to Him and pray the way I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father To Margaret Durbin Of The USA on July 10, 2014 at 24:10 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “The true Faith will say all must all say they will tell all they have never told Me they will all pray and ask Me to come to them.  I will say now all I need you to tell all is they all must all say they will all do as I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father To Margaret Durbin Of The USA on July 11, 2014 at 05:25 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I am going to say death is the true answer when all else will be the true answer.  I am going to say the Truth will be told and very soon.  An ancient burial ground will be discovered in the most hidden of the true hidden in the True Arena.  And the result of this will soon be told in the most remote part of the true world.  This is to signify all will be told very soon that the True Saint must soon come to the truly fallen world.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father To Margaret Durbin Of The USA on July 12, 2014 at 05:25 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “The true saint will say now is the true test.  All will all experience the true test.  (2 Corinthians 2:9).  I am saying I will tell all they all must say they are all in the true test.  Now, I will say a proper place to go to pray is the true Sanctuary to tell all they all must all pray the way I ask.  I have told all they all must all pray to see if they are all going to see the True Saint, but many have not responded... Now, my child, a final goodbye will be to tell someone they have to do as I ask, and as I say now, and the new real Truth will be the only answer.  I will receive no other.” 

I am going to say all My children must all pray, pray, pray.  My child, will you tell Me when you can do everything I ask?  I have asked you to come to Me when you have not been the true saint to tell all they should all pray the way I ask.  I will say 'No, none of My children can say I have not warned them, one by one, and told them they are in the True Arena to pray.'  The True Saint will tell you that you are in no condition to do much more than to go to the true heavenly throne room.  I will say now I will make provision for you, and the time will be very soon.  There will be many to go into the True Arena.  I will say all must all do as I ask.  In the event one cannot pray, one must say they will be in the True Arena.  I have said all must all pray, pray, and pray.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father To Margaret Durbin Of The USA on July 13, 2014 at 24:15 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I am going to say now all must all pray for the release of all who are not praying the way I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father To Margaret Durbin Of The USA on July 14, 2014 at 01:45 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
The true saint will say all must all resolve many issues.  They all must all say they will tell Me they can pray the way I ask.  Also, they must all obey.  They all must all say they will all be in unison when they all pray.  They must say they will tell all they will all be in the True Arena.  I am going to say now I am going to reveal to you the true time I will say all must all follow.  I have told them, but they do not seem to want to listen, and they do not want to tell Me they have you to tell them anything.  I am going to say all must all pray the way I ask.  I am going to tell all they all must say they will all be in the true unison of the true angelic angel.”...

A lowly field mouse searches till he finds the food he needs.  And I have searched all over the world to tell all they have the true and faithful messenger.  I am going to say now all must all pray and say they will all come to Me.  I am their true and faithful God, the true Heavenly Father.  I will say all My children must say they will all befriend each other.  I have told you the true saint must say she will put aside any issue that is not given her from Me.  She must say she has no issues to discuss with anyone at all... The true armor of the true and faithful St. Michael must be hung over each bed.  This must be to tell all they have all been in the true and realistic arena where all must fight the real fight and retain all the true values I have enriched them with.  I have given them many... A crisis of a true sort will be to tell all they have never been in the True Arena to say or to give to Me the true Faith.  I have said I will give to one the true Faith.  I will say all must all pray to say they will all befriend each other as well.” 

The most costly war will soon come to be.  This will wipe (away) all who have not prayed the way I ask.  And many will say they will now do as I ask.  A story will unfold.  All will all read the true story.  All will all say they are in the True Arena... Now, I have said I will give to you one who must say you have been given all the true messages.  Now, I am saying I will slay the true evil, and there will be no more.”...

A secret, highly honored, will soon be the true word to be the true phrase.  All will all say they have known of the true secret.  I am going to say now a true friend will say you have the true secret.  She will soon tell all (that) this secret has been untold even to her and to very many.  All must say the true secret will tell all they are all in the True Arena as well... There will be many who will come to you and say you are the true messenger.  And they will say you have the true saint to tell all the true fate of the true enemy will be at large... A proposal will bring very good results... The true fate of many will soon be at hand.  There will be no more who will say they can do as they want, for they have disobeyed and they must all say they will tell all they can all be in the True Arena.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father To Margaret Durbin Of The USA on July 16, 2014 at 02:45 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “An alliance will be the talked about peace, but peace will not come, and the true enemy will say he is the peaceful one.  I will say, 'No, I am.'  I will slay all involved to say they are all going to be in the True Arena.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father To Margaret Durbin Of The USA on July 18, 2014 at 04:40 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “A timeless reprieve will be to tell all they all must be the saints I have created.  Never again will they all say and do as I have instructed, but they will say and do as I command.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father To Margaret Durbin Of The USA on July 19, 2014 at 01:15 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “Now will you tell all they all must come to the true Heavenly Father Who is in Heaven and ask Him to open the door?  They are ready to enter.”




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen