8/9/14

MessagestoDoNguyen214-215



Important Message #214
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday,
July 23, 2014 at 10:15am.

“My dear child,
“Do not worry about your activity if you cannot do as much as you should. This is also the reason for you to finish all the messages in the past by putting them together in order to make a book as I desire.
“Moreover, you need to take care of your own circumstance as well as to relax and to restore your health to normal, because of your hardship, trials that you confronted as the thing happened to you in the hospital.
“Amen, I am telling you the truth that you are very close to Me. Therefore, My enemy would try in many ways to deprive your peace because they know your human nature, and you would be disappointed. But they could not harm you as much as they wish, because I am present in your life and eventually, you are okay as the way you are. For this reason, I remind you: Be strong in all circumstances, I will never put you into shame. Trust Me, each of you is very special in My heart and My love for you is unlimited. In fact, My grace continues to pour out upon you and those who are chosen in My plan.
“My child, keep moving forward and be firm in your faith, because it is the key of your goal. Even though your heavenly work slows down, My grace will remain with you forever, because I am in control and I know how hard you tried and how much you love Me.
“The world is in danger because it is the result of sins. For this, you will hear and see more bad things which never happened before. But do not be afraid, My love for you is more than you can imagine. Therefore, I will stretch My arm to protect all of you wherever you go. Keep in mind, I am invisible God, but I am present in your life through My sacred words which you receive. I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(August 18, 2014)


Important Message #215
from God, Our Powerful Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
July 27, 2014 at 9:30am.
“My dear children,
 “I know you thirst for My words because you can feel how powerful I am through My presence in your life by all the activities which you do as long as you still live in this world.
“As you know, I am the Best Father of all mankind who is holding the world in My hands. For the good of souls, I descended from Heaven in order to gather all the believers who want to see My Holy Face in the everlasting life. For this, My purpose is to reveal My love to them in My sacred words. You are chosen for a top of the chosen ones who help Me to fulfill My plan for saving the living souls. Whether people believe or not, your good work will have the answer in the future.
“For this reason, blessed are those who read and apply My words in their daily life as the spiritual blessing for them. Indeed, the more they open their hearts to receive these uncountable blessings, the more they will be able to recognize who I am. Their earthly life will full of love, blessings because I am the giver and the authority of everything they have.
“Unfortunately, many of them have seen but do not want to believe, because their hearts are occupied with the reality of the world. In addition, some of them do not believe in this modern world, God wanted to speak to His children in order to save their souls. My child, you are doing a great thing for Me and I appreciate you as well as other ones more than you know. For this, continue to embrace My Mission. Keep in mind that I am your Holy providence and I will provide and protect all of you no matter what your situation is. I always bless you more than you expect, because My Love for you is no bound. And you will see how My words are important to you because when I say, I mean it.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God your Powerful Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(August 18, 2014)