8/5/14

UrgentMessages131


Serious and Important
Messages 131

 

Contents:  A tragedy can turn into a blessing for many very soon... A common denominator will be the true safety net.  All will all see the true common denominator as well... I am going to release to you to tell all they all must all pray to say they all must come to Me.  In the event they do not, they will be severely scrutinized.  I am going to say all must all say they will all do as I ask... A lifelong dream will soon be accomplished... The night will be the true night all will all say they should all be in the true safety net.  (Proverbs 18:10)...  I am going to say now all must all say they will all pray to end the true adversary soon coming to the True Arena.  And when this happens, all will wish they had all prayed the way I asked.”...

 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father To Margaret Durbin of the USA on June 9, 2014 at 03:16 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:

… “A tragedy can turn into a blessing for many very soon.  There will be a true saint to tell all they are all going to witness a true tragedy, and very soon.  A common denominator will be the true safety net.  All will all see the true common denominator as well.”

 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father To Margaret Durbin of the USA on June 11, 2014 at 07:42 hours in Evansville, Indiana:

I am your Heavenly Father in Heaven.  I am saying now that all My children must all pray with the best of their concern, and their heart must be in their prayers, as this is a great turning point in their life.  I have said I will give to all the true Jesus Christ, and very soon this will come to be.”

 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father To Margaret Durbin of the USA on June 12, 2014 at 05:22 hours in Evansville, Indiana:

I am your true God, your true Heavenly Father.  I am going to tell you now all My children must all abandon any evil thoughts in the true nature of all, in the true nature of all, in the True Arena.”

 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father To Margaret Durbin of the USA on June 22, 2014 at 02:01 hours in Evansville, Indiana:

I am your true Heavenly God The Father.  I am going to say all My children must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  Now, all must all do as I ask... Do you know I will begin to phase out all the children as they are not praying the way I ask.  I have said I will give to you the right to say all must all pray the way I ask.”

 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father To Margaret Durbin of the USA on June 27, 2014 at 11:06 hours in Evansville, Indiana:

… “I will say I am going to tell them they all need to listen to the true demand, the true command, that I have given.  I have said now I am going to be the true disciplinarian.  I will tell them they all must tell Me they are all going to be the true angel in the True Arena.  And they are all going to tell Me they all should say they will all be in the True Arena.  I am going to say now all must all say they will all be the true angel in the True Arena.” 

 “I have said I will tell all they all must take care of the true self.  They must all take care of their angelic family.  And they all must say they will all be the true saints who have never been in the true Sanctuary to tell Me they have never been sold in slavery to any evil.  I am going to say all must all be very obedient.  I have made a plan.  I will say all must abide by the plan.”

 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father To Margaret Durbin of the USA on June 28, 2014 at 24:26 hours in Evansville, Indiana:

… “I have said I will tell you the true way one must say they have the true favor.  (Acts 2:47)...  All must all say they will all do as I command.  (Acts 17:30-31;  Proverbs 7:1-3)...  I am going to say an outward sign will be given to you in the event there are no more in the True Arena.  I am saying I will give to you a true outward sign when I say all are going to do as I ask.  (St. Matthew 12:39-40)...  I am going to say now you are to give to Me many who will pray the way I ask.  There will be those who will say you prayed for them as well.  I am going to say a true saint will say you have never been in the true Sanctuary, but I will say all must all pray the way I ask.  All will all be in the true Sanctuary as well.  I am going to tell you the true enemy will say he is not the true friend of anyone.  He will say he will be the true saint who will oversee all in the True Arena... The True Saint will say all must all slay the dragon.  All must all say they will all obey in the True Arena... I am going to release to you to tell all they all must all pray to say they all must come to Me.  In the event they do not, they will be severely scrutinized.  I am going to say all must all say they will all do as I ask... A lifelong dream will soon be accomplished.

 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father To Margaret Durbin of the USA on June 29, 2014 at 05:52 hours in Evansville, Indiana:

… “The night will be the true night all will all say they should all be in the true safety net.  (Proverbs 18:10)...  I am going to say now all must all say they will all pray to end the true adversary soon coming to the True Arena.  And when this happens, all will wish they had all prayed the way I asked... I am going to say all My children must all say they are all in control of any given situation.”




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen