8/24/14

MessagestoDoNguyen218-219

Important Message #218
from The Holy Trinity
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on
 Tuesday, 
August 5, 2015 at 7:45am.

“My dear child,
“I am your Holy Trinity, three Divine Persons in one God. Amen, I want to tell you that your life is full of blessing among those who are chosen in My plan. Indeed, I am very close to each of you, but in your human way, you cannot imagine how blessed you are, because I am truly present in each of you.
“For this reason, I have shielded you with My power, because My Enemy who is the leader of sins would do whatever he can to stop you from doing your great heavenly work to save living souls as much as I wish. He doesn’t want any soul to be saved.
“I repeat again and again that each of you have received a different role in My plan. I will help you, strengthen your faith each of your new days, because I know the weakness, frustration, confusion of your human nature. But with Me, you will be able to overcome many hardships and difficulties in your daily life. For this, be happy and do not worry about your future. I will take care of your circumstances. I have the power to make all good things happen to you, because you can only trust Me and rely on My words. Besides that, I am the faithful and truthful God, and My heart is full of compassion for all of you. And I know all your sacrifices and best efforts in order to follow My way. Especially, at this time, the world is like a chaos. My time is coming soon in order to purify this sinful world, because My cup of wrath is overflowing. And I suffer to see many human beings lost their way to Heaven because they do not want to obey My commandments that are My law which will be the same in this mortal world.
“As I have said before, you will see and hear the bad things happen everywhere. This is a sign of the end of time. I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“The Holy Trinity.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(August 
23, 2014)

Important Message #219
from Mary, Mother of Sorrow
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Thursday,
August 07, 2014 at 8:40am.
“My dear child,
“I am Mary, your Spiritual Mother of Love and Mercy. I love you all for doing a great thing for God in order to help others to recognize how important it is to pray. Especially, go back to the traditional Latin Mass as God’s command. It is the most important thing for people to know before passing this world if they believe in Jesus, Who is the Saviour and Redeemer of the world through His death and resurrection more than 2000 years ago.
“My child, My heart is full of sorrow to see so many children get lost because of this sinful world. In fact, they are controlled by God’s enemies who are very happy if there is one soul to fall into their hands.
“Unfortunately, the world has so many temptations that make mankind unable to reject sins because of the substances such as drug, sex and anything that makes the body relax, enjoy and be satisfied. These sins harm souls excessively and the result is that many young girls who got pregnant and for some reason, they wanted to get rid of the fetuses. Maybe because they do not want to have the babies or they are afraid that keeping the babies will hold their future back. There are many reasons for that they do not want to keep their babies.
“No matter what situation an unborn baby is, it has a soul and it is the most precious gift from Heaven. For this, the most hideous sin in God’s eyes is the sin of abortion. But unfortunately, many people do not realize that God has created the unborn babies in His own image. For this, this grave sin damages the ultimate relationship between God and mankind, and the consequence of breaking His commandment “Thou shall not kill” caused the world to be without love, peace, prosperity, well-being but war, hatred, envy. And the punishment which comes from God is more disease, sickness that make people have life threatened and many strange things happen to the world. Pray and ask God for mercy because His wrath is overflowed as He said.
“I love you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, Mother of Sorrow.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(August 
23, 2014)