8/24/14

UrgentMessages133B

Serious & Important
Message 133 (B)


Note: God The Father has given the Rosary to the entire world, not to the Catholic alone.
Contents: God The Father instructs about the history of the Rosary. He makes it clear that the Rosary was given to the entire world, not to the Catholic alone. It is obvious that God The Father wants all His children of every faith to pray the Rosary now in The True New Time. The Rosary is for the world at large.

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on March 28, 2012 at 11:29 A.M. in Evansville, Indiana:
… “A recovery will soon be discovered, and the true saints all will see you are My true messenger.  All will say, ‘Margaret sure is the true revealer,’ and all must all say all must all pray the way I ask…
Message continued non-stop for two days, and follows here on March 29, 2012 at 10:30 p.m.:  … “The true story will soon unfold.  The true Rosary was given to St. Dominic.  When the true Mary, Jesus’ Holy Blessed Mother, gave it to him, it did not contain the ‘Apostles Creed,’ or the mysteries.  The True Saint (Our Blessed Mother Mary) said you must pray the true ‘Our Father,’ the three ‘Hail Mary’s,’ then the ‘Glory Be to The Father,’ and the ‘Our Father’ prayer.  Then the decade must start with the ten ‘Hail Mary’s,’ then the ‘Glory Be to The Father,’ and the ‘Our Father.’  And later the true Fatima Prayer was added.  And later the Apostles’ Creed.  And the true St. Dominic did not tell the world, nor did the three children at Fatima.  My child, the history of the Rosary must be told in the original form.  All must all know the new real truth.” 
Margaret asks God The Father, “‘Heavenly Father, how did the name Rosary come from?  Who gave the beads the name?’  The Heavenly Father responds, ‘I am going to say all was in the name.   This was due to the True Saint (Our Blessed Mother Mary) who gave it to the true children.  She had roses in her hand, and they saw them and then she said it must be called the ‘Rosary.’  This means the True Saint (Our Blessed Mother Mary) who had the roses, and the true Saint Mary had the true gift.  This means the true gift was the true prayers.  The true saint had the roses in her hand when she appeared to the three children at Fatima, Portugal.  An ‘ary’ means a thing or a person belonging to or connected with.  Thus, the name ‘Rosary,’ it is called.”  (Margaret looked in her Webster dictionary to see if she could find the suffix “ary” and discovered its meaning just as God The Father gave it above.) 
“My child, the true ‘Apostles Creed’ I gave to the true Apostles, and then later the Catholic Church deemed it appropriate that they add that to the Rosary.  Now, I will say all need to know the true origin of the true Rosary.  All must all say they will all pray the true Rosary and recite the true prayers.  I AM GOING TO OPEN THE EYES OF THE SKEPTICS AND VERY SOON.  THEY WILL ALL SAY YOU ARE MY MESSENGER.  YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD THE ORIGIN OF THE ROSARY AND THE FEW WHO ARE NOT THE CHOSEN MUST NOW KNOW WHY IT WAS CALLED THE ROSARY.  I KNOW YOU ARE VERY TIRED OF ALL THE SKEPTICISM AND SO AM I.  AND THE NEW FULL TRUTH WILL SOON BE MADE KNOWN.  THE CHURCH DID NOT GIVE THE ROSARY TO ALL THE WORLD.  THEY SAID THEY WOULD STUDY THE PRAYERS.  And they said they would listen to the children, and they did, but the children were severely punished.  And later they denied ever having the true children punished.  And they discovered the truth, and then when they did, they did not give the world the Rosary.  And so, Margaret, you must do this.  I will help you and the true saints.  All will know who you truly are.  The true safe way to do this is to give Me the time to say I am in the prayers.  I have sacrificed all I have, all I am, to be in the prayers, and I will say I am the true God The Father.” 
“I am going to secure all of My children if they all pray the way I ask.  A true mixed emotions will arise and all the true saints will ask why you have not been chosen to tell all before now.  I will say you are My messenger.  You are my bride.  I have chosen to reveal you to all those who did not believe you are My messenger.  You are my bride.  You have sacrificed your all to do what you do.  A true saint will say all are not going to all pray, but I will say all must.  I am not going to let all see the true Face of My Son, Jesus Christ.  I am in the True Arena.  All must all pray the way I ask.  Now, My child, the skeptics will all say you are not the true messenger.  I will say I am the true God The Father, and I will not help them if they do not pray the way I ask.” 
“My child, the true saints all will all say they are all going to all pray the way I ask.  And I will see that all will do as I ask.  All will say they will all trust Me, you, and then tell Me they are all in the True Arena.  The true saint will say all are not going to believe the true saint when she is instructed to write the prayer book.  I will say then, ‘All will, all must.’  I will say I have given permission to Margaret to tell all the whole world the true origin of the true prayers on the true Rosary.  The true faithful do not know what you know.  They have never been told.  The true length of time has not been told of when all received the prayers (Rosary).  But, very soon, this will be made known also, and the true structure of the true Rosary all will be made known.  All must all know (that) you, Margaret, will tell all the whole world the true origin of the true Rosary.  All will all say they are all in awe, and they are amazed what you have learned through your relationship with God The Father.  The true infrastructure must be studied and told to the whole world.  Now is the true new time, a beautiful new beginning, and the true saint to tell all she has the true origin of the true Rosary.” 
“All must all know the true prayers.  All must all be prayed the way I gave to the True Saint (Our Blessed Mother Mary), and she gave it to St. Dominic and the three children when she appeared to them at Fatima, Portugal in 1917 at the Cova de Ira.  The ruin of pour souls has been the true determination to do as they please and do as they want, as they have been instructed, and this is the reason they do not know the true Rosary was given to the entire world… The great harvest will be very soon.  The true bounty of the true great Heaven will tell all they are all going to pray the way I ask…. And no more of the true saints to tell all they are not going to pray the way I ask.  Now, I will say after much soul searching I have uncovered the true mysteries of the true Rosary, also known as the true decade because they are ten in number to each mystery or decade.  And all are not going to say they should all pray the true mystery.  But, I will say they all must.  The true mystery explains the true saint’s way, and the words are all in the Bible in each mystery.  There are the true mystery descriptions and the true chapter and verse, it is found.”…
“My child, the true saint will say all must all pray the way the Father has instructed Margaret.  All must all do as He is asking.  My child, the true saints are all going to do as I ask.  No one will not say they are not going to do as I ask.  They will all be severely punished.  And I will say this, ‘I will finish by saying this is the new real truth.’  And all will all be fulfilled.  All will all see the origin of the true Rosary, and very soon.  The true saint will say she is in no condition to abbreviate or tell anything that will destroy the Holy Catholic Church.  I will say all must all know the church must do what I ask.” 
“All will see the true results of their sinfulness, their idleness.  The true priests and nuns all must all pray and say ‘Heavenly Father, I will do as I have been instructed as well.’  And the true saint whom I gave the prayers to and the true prayer book will say a true recovery will soon be in the true history of the true prayer book (that) I instructed her to write word for word.  The true idleness has been discovered, and all will all say they will all pray the way I ask.  All must all do this without any delay.”





A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen