8/21/14

UrgentMessages133

Messages 133


"Contents: "I am going to prevent the True Arena from the true atrocity of the true evil.  I have said I will give to all the True Saint... The true Faith will be the only Faith on the entire planet Earth when Jesus Christ returns.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on July 20, 2014 at 24:18 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
A comforting thought will be to say all My children will all say they will all pray in the true Sanctuary, and the day will soon come that I will tell them they are in the throne room.  They must all sing, pray, chant, and tell Me they will do as I ask... I am going to say all in the whole world is to know Margaret Durbin.  I gave her the new commandments, the new seals, the new covenant.  All must all say they all know of this as well... The most powerful saint will soon be the most talked about.  I am going to show the whole world the most talked about saint.  I will say all must all know Him to be in the True Arena...There are many who must come to Me.  Many will see the harvest of souls.  I will say all will all say they are all in need.  I am going to tell all the world I am going to send My Only Son.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on July 21, 2014 at 02:55 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “The true fate of one will be soon.  He will say he has no one to lean on ever again.  I have said he must tell the world he has no one to say he can be the true leader ever again.  I have said the giant has been the true maimed, and he will fail.  He has done too much to hurt all in the True Arena as well.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on July 23, 2014 at 06:55 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
I am going to prevent the True Arena from the true atrocity of the true evil.  I have said I will give to all the True Saint.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on July 24, 2014 at 08:05 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I am going to tell you the true preventive is the true angels' wings.  I have them in the Hands of Mine.  Now I will say all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  The True Saint will say all must all prepare, for all the true failures will all very soon come to be in the True Arena.  The True Saint will say prepare, the true angel will soon come to be.  All My children will all see the true faith come into focus.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on July 25, 2014 at 07:37 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
I am going to say all My children must all say they will all sing praises to Me.  They must all say they will all do as I ask.  A heart wrenching plea is now what I am asking for.  Very soon, the true evil will take over all the world.  I have said many times all must all pray to turn back the true evil.  I have said I will tell all they must all pray to change the hearts of the true evil doers.  But many have not listened.  Now the true evil will be the way of life.  I am going to tell you that the true new phase is the only phase.   One must say they will all be the true servants of Mine and say they will tell all they will all be in the true Sanctuary when I summon them.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on July 26, 2014 at 06:28 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “They must all be in the true Sanctuary to sing praises to Me.  They must all say they will all be in the true Sanctuary to tell all they all must all pray and sing and phrase the true word, the true 'alleluia.'  I am the true phrase.  And the true phrase is the new word, the only word I am looking for in the True Arena... They must say they will all praise Me in the most unified way as well... I am in the true Sanctuary where the Latin Mass is read, and this is where I am.  I have said this over and over.  I will say over and over I will always be in the true Latin Mass... The true Faith will be the only Faith on the entire planet Earth when Jesus Christ returns.  I have said this over and over.  The true language must also be used.  And it will be the true Latin language.  This is the language I prefer.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on July 27, 2014 at 09:14 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I am the true Lord Thy God.  I have given you all the true commandments, the true saints, the true revelation, the true covenant.  I have told you the true angel will soon come and tell you that it is now time to be in the true Sanctuary to say all My children must all pray the way I ask.  And all My brothers and sisters will all say they are all united with Me, their true God, their true Heavenly Father.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on July 29, 2014 at 10:08 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I have said the true phenomenon will be the true work, and the true phenomenon will tell all they are all going to rely on Me.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on July 31, 2014 at 08:30 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
My dear child, I am your Heavenly Father.  I have come to permit you to be told the true Son of Mine will soon come to be in the truly fallen world.  I have said I will give to you the true Faith, the true belief that I am alive.  I will say now all My children must all pray the way I ask.  They must all say they will all do as I ask.  I have told you the true Saint must come to be in the truly fallen world.  I will say all My children must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  Now, I will say all will all be redeemed by the Blood of the true Lamb of God.  (Revelation 5:9).  I am going to say I am the true Lord Thy God Who has now said I will give to My people the True New Time.  I have said they all must say they will all do as I ask.... The true new night of the true new day will be the brightest you will see.  You will say you are in the true bright light of the true day, and the true night of the true bright day in the True Arena.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on August 1, 2014 at 01:11 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
A line of defense will be the only weapon.  I will say the True Saint will say all must all prepare to go to the True Arena.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on August 2, 2014 at 17:10 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “The truly darkest night will bring one to the truly fallen world... I am going to say I will give to you the true Faith, the true angel.  The True Saint will say all must all pray the way I ask... Will you tell all they all must all say they will all be the saints I have created, and tell Me they will all say they will all pray to end all the true atrocities in the whole world?  The Sea of Galilee will be the final battle that will take place when the True Saint comes.  There will be many on the sea say they will all perish when He says He will tell all they will all soon be told they are all going to the true heavenly realm.  A truly humble beginning will say I am in the humble beginning.”...

A warning will soon be made known for what is to come all over the world.  The true faithful will soon be made known of this.  A treacherous path to evil will soon take place.  All will all say they have known of this true evil.  I am going to show you the true evil.  I will say, 'Margaret, please do not tell Me you can participate.'  I will not allow it.  I am never going to allow any of My children (to) tell Me they can do anything (evil).  They are not going to be in the true evil.  I will not allow any of them (to) partake of any evil.  I have said I will give to all I have chosen the true shield of the true righteous.  (Ephesians 6:16-17).  I am the true Lord Thy God.  I have spoken.  You must tell all they are to all partake of the true unleavened bread of Mine in the true Sanctuary as I will soon tell them they are to all go to the true Sanctuary to all pray the way I ask.  And the true Faith will be the only Faith I will give to all My children as the only blessing I will say I am giving as well.  I am the true Lord Thy God.  I have spoken in the true home of Margaret Durbin.  I will spare all who will say they will all listen to you and the profound message I am giving to you now and forever and ever.” 

My children must all pray and ask Me to give to them, one by one, the true Faith, the true angel, the True Saint, the true angelic message, the true way to communicate, the true way one must always say they will be in the true angelic salutation.  I am saying I will give to each the true blessing of Mine as well, and all will all say they will all pray the way I have asked.  I will say all must all do as I ask.  I am going to tell you the true saint will say he has the true sister in the True Arena.  I am going to tell you the truly difficult task will be to tell all they all must prepare to say they will all go to the true Sanctuary.  A difficult time is soon coming for all My children.  All will all say they have the True Saint to tell all they will all pray the way I ask.  I have said I will tell all they all must all be in the true Sanctuary to all pray the way I ask.”...

The peace of Mine will be to give to all My children in the True New Time.  I have told you the True New Time will be the time I am in.  I will say all must all say they will all be in the True New Time.  All will all say they will all do as I ask.  Now, I will say all must all prepare to be the true saint to tell Me they will all say they will all be in the True Arena... I need to come to you and tell you the true saint will say a timely message will come and be the most timely of all in the true saintly arena.  This message will be to tell all they all must say they will all do as I ask, when I ask, how I ask.  You must tell Me you will give to the true saint the true timely message when you receive it.  This message will be to tell all they are all to go (to) the true Sanctuary to all pray the way I ask.  When I do this, I will say all must all pray in the true Sanctuary till the True Saint comes.  This must be in the true Church as well.”...





A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen