7/4/14

ImportantMessage128



Important Messages 128

Contents: I am going to say I will give to you the true gift of the True Arena.  I will say I will bring all to their knees, and very soon I will say I will tell all they are all going to be in the True Arena.”
Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin Of The USA On May 17, 2014 at 24:15 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
A true fate will be the fate to many.  This will be to tell all they will see the true and strange phenomenon, and very soon to be.  I will say a strange object will tell all they have all been in the True Arena to pray the way I ask.  My child, I will say all must all come to Me.  I will say the true, strange phenomenon will soon come to be.  I have said I will declare all the saints to be the true adventuresome, and they will very soon say they will tell all to come to Me...  A true act of mercy will soon say they will all come to be in the True Arena...  They all need to be in the true guiding light.   A true guiding light will be the main focus when I am going to send My Only Son, the true Jesus Christ.  I am going to tell all they all must all say they will all be guided by the true light of the true Holy Spirit.  I am in the true light as well...  I am going to say I will give to all the true, lasting Faith.”
Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin Of The USA On May 18, 2014 at 24:43 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
I am going to say now a true task must be to say all My children must all partake of the true Body and the true Blood of My Only Son, Jesus Christ.  I am going to show all the true presence of the true Son, Jesus Christ.  I am going to say all are in the True Arena.  All must all say they are all now ready to come forward to pray, to sing, to be in the presence of the true Son of Mine...  A storm cloud will reveal My love, My total control.  All will soon see the True Saint come to be.  I am going to give to all the True Saint.” 
 The true enemy will be the true angel.  He will say he has been the true fallen.  All will say why I am the true forgiving.  I will say but you need to ask for forgiveness.  All must all say they will all do as I ask...  I have come to you to reveal to you the enormous task all must do now to say they all must all pray to be in the true Heavenly Realm.” 
 I am Jesus, I am the true Heavenly Father, I am the true Holy Spirit.  I have come to say this night has been filled with much unhappiness.  All will all see the generation of the true saints tell each other that a lost generation must tell all that there will be a penalty to tell all that they all will all suffer in the true Name of Jesus Christ.  I am going to say all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  They will all be in the true universe when they all say they are truly sorry for the way they have offended Me.  I am the True Servant.  I have told all they all must all be the true angel who will be in the true Sanctuary someday.”... 
 I have come to free all when they say they are a repentant sinner.  I will give them My holy and divine blessing to say all are in the True Arena...  I am going to tell you the true angel will say all must all say they will all be exposed to the true evil.  They will all say they will all flee in the Name of Jesus Christ.  I am He.  I have come to reveal to all the true passing of time has been the true evangelical triumph of the true Sanctuary.  This will be to forewarn all they must come back to Me, their Jesus Christ.  I am going to say they all must all pray with the true Father to tell Him they all will all say they are all in the true garden of the true saints.  All must all say they will all sow seeds of the true Faith.  I am in this true garden.  I am going to give to all the true Faith.  I am going to say all must all pray the way I ask.” 
 I am going to say I will tell all they all must all say they will all come to Me and say the crown of life is for all to all wear when they tell Me they repent of their sins and all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say I am the True Saint.  I am their True Savior.  I will say all must all come to Me and pray and repent of their true sinfulness.  I am going to give to all the true blessing of the true God, the true Heavenly Father, the true Son, the true Holy Spirit.  I am the true Son, the true Jesus Christ.  I am the true Saint, the true Savior, Who suffered and died on the Cross and told all they all must pray to be in the true Heavenly Realm.  I am going to say all must all say they will all be in the true angelic realm of the true heavenly eternity.  All must all come to be.  I am going to say all are in the true Sanctuary.  All must all say they will be free to say they will be in the true Heart of Mine.  I love all of My children.  All must come to Me.  I will say they are all forgiven when they all ask Me to be free of their sinfulness.”... 
 I am going to be the True Saint, the true Victim.  I will tell all they all must say they will all do as I ask.  I am going to say all must all say they will all be the true testimonial of the true Angelic Realm, and all pray the way the true Heavenly Father is saying they should pray.  All must all be the saints I have called them to be.  I am the true Jesus Christ.  I am the true Victim.  I am the true Savior.  I have given My Life for all to see.  The true angel will come to them and say they are all needed in the true Sanctuary.  They all need to all pray and sing and praise Me when I bring all to the true Sanctuary on bended knee to receive My final blessing, to say they will all be the most repentant of all in the true generational history of the whole human race.  I am the forgiving Jesus Christ.  I am the Sacrificial Lamb.  I will tell all they all must come back to Me.” 
 A true disturbance of a great multitude will soon come to be.  All will all say they have all been in the true disturbance.  All must all say they will all pray and say, 'Heavenly Father, I am going to Heaven if I pray and repent of my sins.  I am now a sorrowful sinner.  I will trust in You to tell all I am going to be forgiven.  I have the True Saint, the true Jesus Christ to say He is the true Savior, and I will go to Him in the true Garden of Love, the true garden I will plant all of my seeds of the true Faith and grow each in the true Faith.'  I am the true gardener, the true nourisher, the true blessing of the true Sanctuary, and I will say all must all say they will all come to Me.  I am the true and faithful, undeniable from the Sea of Galilee, and the true Sanctuary.  I am the true safety net, the true harness, the true rope, the true Sanctuary.  I am the true angelic blessing of all the true angels.  (Judges 15:13).  I am the true hope of millions.  Now, I will say all must all come to Me and pray and say the honor and glory will be to tell you and the true Holy Trinity I am the true blessing, and the true evil will never come between us ever again, now and forever and ever.  Amen.”
Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin Of The USA On May 19, 2014 at 24:46 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
I have told all they will all see My Only Son.  He will tell all they can be forgiven if they all pray and sing praises to Him and repent of their sinfulness.  I have promised to tell all that they all must all say they will all be forgiven in the true Sanctuary when Jesus comes.  They must all say they will all be repentant of their true sinfulness...  I am going to say a challenge will bring hope to the truly fallen world.  This will be to say they all will say they will all pray the way I ask.  I will say a lesson learned will be the only lesson.  All must all say they will all pray.” 
 “The true angel will say they are all in the true angelic society in the true angelic presence of the true angels...  I am going to say the true relic will be to say the only relic I will give to any of the true saints... I am going to say a true angelic worshiper will say they are praying, but I will say all are in the true angelic.  A whisper in the night will be to tell you to come.  I have prepared a place for you in the holy Sanctuary...  I am going to say all must all say they will all be in the True Arena.  All must all say they will all be prepared to come to Me in the event they can't or do not want to pray.  They must say they will all be the ones to pray when the final sermon is read and preached in all the churches...  There are many reasons why I will say, 'Come to Me.'  I am in the true heavenly throne room.  I always will say, 'I am going to be there here and now.'  I will say, 'All My endeavors will be to tell all they all must do as I ask.' ...  The desire of My Heart is to give you all the things you have had and all the things that have been taken away.  I am going to say I will tell all that you are My child, you are My messenger, you are the true saint who will give them the true Faith.”
Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin Of The USA On May 20, 2014 at 10:56 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I will say I am going to tell all they all must see the true angel in the true Faith.  This angel will guide you to be the saint I need.  Now, I will say all are in the true Faith...  I am instilling in you the true gift of telling you to tell all they all must all say they will all be in the true competition when they say they will all repent of their sinfulness... I am going to tell you the true fate of one will soon come to be.  The true drama will soon come to be in the next segment of the true outline of the true angelic being in the true Sanctuary.  I will say all must all say they will all be in the True Arena.  Be aware of the true vocabulary.  It must say it will be the only way one must pray.  I will say all My children must all say they will all do as I ask.  I am going to say I will give to you one who will say all are in the true angelic, true way, to say they can be in the true safety net.”
Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin Of The USA On May 21, 2014 at 01:08 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “A unified order will be presented.  And all will all say they all must obey.  I will say no; I will say all must not obey.  This will be to tell all they all will be presented to stay in the true battle when they are all told to say they will all be in the True Arena.  I will say all must not say they will all do this, not at all.  I am going to say all will not say they will all be in the unified order.  I am not going to allow any, if all, when the order is given.  I have said I will tell the true evil one this will never be...  He must say he is to be the true giver, the true angel who will say all must say they will all be in the True Arena.  I am going to say I will tell him he is not to make all sign the true document.  A lesson will be to tell all they are all in the true Sanctuary to all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say I will give to one the true enemy.  I will say here is this true enemy.  Here is this True Saint.  Do you want the True Saint?”... 
 “Now I am going to say all must all say they will not be the true saint to take anything that is not given them in the Name of Jesus Christ.  This I will not permit to the true way one will say He is in the true Sanctuary.  One famous saint will say now all must all pray the way I ask... I am going to control all when they have to be told they must say they will accept the true enemy.  I will say no, I am the true saintly, the true Heavenly Father.  I will say all must all pray the way I ask...  To say I am going to prevent anything from happening is the true fact.  I will say all must all pray the way I ask.  All must all say they will all do as I ask.  This saint who has not obeyed Me will be the saint to be given a true ultimatum... I am in the true Sanctuary.” 
 “All must all prepare to be in the true angelic arena.  This must be to tell all they all must exit to Heaven.  I will say now all must all be taken up to the true heavenly home of all the true saints and the true angels... A true saint will say a true wind will blow.  All will all pray, and all will all say they will all do as I ask.  The desire of My Heart is to bring you to a new awareness of the true saints...  A true gift will be coming, and very soon I will say I am going to give you a true gift... I am going to say I will give to you the true gift of the True Arena.  I will say I will bring all to their knees, and very soon I will say I will tell all they are all going to be in the True Arena.”




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen