7/4/14

MessagestoDoNguyen206-207



Serious and Important
Message #206
from The Father of All Mankind
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Tuesday,
June 17, 2014 at 8:00am.

“My dear child,
“Keep in mind that I am always with you. Even in your sleep, I come to place My hands on your forehead, because I am the best Father of all mankind. But sadly, many people do not know Me and do not recognize Me that I am the Only One God who has created their souls and their bodies in My image. For this, I am very happy for those who believe in Me and only accept Me as the King of Kings, as God of all good things.
“My child, day in and out, be strong and be courageous, I am watching over you. As I said before, none of My enemies are allowed to harm you. They cannot even come closer to you, because My power is within you.
“For those who are dear to My heart, I have anointed them before they were born like you. They have received a special grace in order to love Me and believe in Me with all their strength and hope. However, they must also do their part which is to exercise their spiritual life in order to make their faith stronger and stronger. Even though, they must go to the test to purify their bodies and souls. But eventually, the good things always come out.
“My child, being My child is not always easy, but in this modern time, it is easier for you to make sacrifices than for the Saints before. In fact, they accepted to suffer, to risk their lives and to die for their faith. But nowadays, My mercy continues to pour out upon the world. All I ask all children of faith for is to repent of their sins, to pray and follow My way, to keep My commandments and to try to avoid sins as much as possible, especially grave sins that can cost to lose the salvation of eternal life.
“I am God of Love and Hope. For this, do not loose your hope. I am the source of all blessings. I will make good even out of evil. Your bodies and souls belong to Me. For this, do not hesitate to ask Me for the healing of your sickness. Do not be afraid. You will be healed.
“I bless you all in The Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“The Father of All Mankind.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(June 26, 2014)


Important Message #207
from Your Heavenly Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
June 21, 2014 at 8:30am.

“My dear child,
 “The life on Earth is short, but the life in Heaven is lasting forever and ever. For this, do not be afraid of your trial, difficulty which you have to challenge in your daily life. Amen, I am telling you the truth: There is nothing to compare with the true joy, happiness in the Kingdom where I have prepared a special place for the chosen children who only want to please Me rather than to please the world.
“As I have said before, this world is full of sins, and it is covered by darkness. For this, only the children of light will be saved. In fact, many humans will be condemned to the gate of Hell. Even now, many of them who have passed this world are suffering to pay for all the sins that they committed because of neglecting their souls during the life on Earth.
“My child, people only have a chance to repent their sins when they are still alive. But the work of My enemies is getting stronger because the sins of people are unspeakable. For this, My cup of wrath is overflowing. In fact, in Heaven, all the Saints and the Angels bow down their head in front of My throne to pray unceasingly in order to soothe My anger because they know My power is at hands.
“As a matter of fact, I hold back the punishment for the world many times because of their goodness toward the world. In addition, many Saints who have their relatives on the Earth do not want them to be victims of sins through the supernatural disasters which will happen to the world. For this, My cup of wrath turns into the ocean of mercy. However, the world must be restored in the way that I expect in love, peace, prosperity. For this, I must prove the world that I have all the authority over Heaven, Earth and under the Earth. No purification will happen for saving many souls from many death sins in this modern world.
“I bless you all in The Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Your Heavenly Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(June 26, 2014)