6/24/14

MessagestoDoNguyen204-205



Serious and Important
Message #204
from Saint Joseph
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
June 14, 2014 at 8:30am.

“My dear child,
“I am Saint Joseph your Spiritual Father. Today, I want to give you this message in order to let you know that your health is doing fine, there is nothing to worry about it.
“As you know, God has healed you through your serious illness before, because He has chosen you in His plan for the salvation of souls. And you already knew how merciful He is to rescue you from many dangers in the past, because He uses you for His purpose, and you are the unique Vietnamese in your country to receive the great grace to carry God’s Mission in USA and to spread His words to the world, no matter whether mankind believe or do not believe. It is God’s will and I am happy for you and for those who cooperate with you to work as a team of God’s soldiers to combat with His enemies who are the destroyers of living souls.
“My child, trust Me, the country of Vietnam has a special place in God’s loving heart because of many Martyr-Saints who have died for their faith.
“Keep in mind that God chose you, and you can say how strong you are to accept His will of the truth and the light. He is the light of the world, for this, whoever believes, follows and obeys His will is one of His children.
“Unlike them, the others worship the prince of darkness through many temptations of the world. For this, their souls are in the hands of God’s enemies, who never stop to tempt people to fall into their trap.
“God is nowadays very sad to see many of His children be out of His sight because they do not want to take care of their souls, but always enjoy all the pleasures which will cost their soul in eternity; and there will be no chance to repent when the souls leave the bodies.
“Pray always to enhance your spiritual life and nurture your souls with your sacrifices, and all great things will come. God bless you and I do, too, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Saint Joseph.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(June 22, 2014)

Important Message #203
from The Holy Trinity
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
June 15, 2014 at 8:30am.

“My dear child,
 “I am Holy Trinity, Three Divine Persons in one God. I am speaking to you and to those who want to believe that I am here on Earth and My spirit is among you.
“I also want to let you know that once your names have been selected as My faithful servants to do My Heavenly work. I will never withdraw Myself from you or leave you as orphans. In other words, My grace remains with you forever.
“For this reason, hold your head up and look toward Heaven where My Kingdom is. Right now, you still belong to this world, I mean your bodies, but your souls are in My hands. And I will never allow anything to happen to you from the Enemies who want to harm any souls, but they are not allowed to harm you and the rest of the chosen ones.
“My child, I understand your trial, hardship and difficulty to live in this world, especially, your faith, love to Me through your dedication. Be strong and be courageous to keep up with your hope and surrender everything in My hands. I will take care of the rest.
“I am your Holy Providence who can provide everything you need. Remember that I am your guardian  and source of all your blessings and I am truly present in your life.
“My child, the world is big but the true believers are so few. For this, I have come to save the world through My revelation of My messages and I chose each of you as My soldiers to spread My words to the world. I am here and the mankind must be aware that the world will be destroyed on one of these days. And all must wake up and repent. Otherwise, it will be too late before the purification when three days of darkness occur in this modern world. For this, pray unceasingly for yourselves and to your families. Your prayers will help to save more souls.
“I bless you all. In the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“The Holy Trinity.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(June 16, 2014)