6/24/14

MessagestoDoNguyen202-203



Serious and Important
Message #202
from The Holy Trinity
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Friday,
June 13, 2014, at 8:30am.

Remark: Today, God The Father  repeats again and again seriously: “The world is in peril, but many people are still falling asleep. In fact, My enemies work day and night in order to destroy many living souls... This world is a rotten world, because it is under control of the fallen angels. For this, all the children of faith must pray and go back to the Latin Mass to worship the true sacrifice of the Mass, in order to become children of Mine.”

“My dear child,
“Thanks for your effort. I know you tried very hard to fulfill your goal. But it will return to you later on when you see My Holy Face in Heaven where My majesty is. And I have prepared a special place for My special children who obey My will and follow My way of the truth and the light.
“My child, with Me, you have no fear and you are free from anxiety, because My peace remains in you. As you know, I am your Holy Providence and I am watching over each of you day and night. In fact, I come in your sleep and bless you with My love.
Nowadays, in this modern world, mankind is numb to love Me, because their lives are so busy for the reality of the world. And the sad thing is that many of them do not believe that I exist. In fact, I want to be in the same human level and I have removed My crown as well as to leave My throne in Heaven. And I have descended on Earth in order to free them from the slavery of sins by My revelation through the work that you do, whether they believe or not. As I have said before, it will have an answer in the future.
The world is in peril, but many people are still falling asleep. In fact, My enemies work day and night in order to destroy many living souls. In fact, they are the creators of sins and they are also the destroyers of love, peace and faith. For this, the world has no peace. In fact, many people will suffer to be on their side because facing temptations, they cannot reject sins.
This world is a rotten world, because it is under control of the fallen angels. For this, all the children of faith must pray and go back to the Latin Mass to worship the true sacrifice of the Mass, in order to become children of Mine. And I will bless those who believe in My Kingdom on Earth so that they will be solved.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“The Holy Trinity”.
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(June 16, 2014)

Important Message #203
from God The Holy Spirit
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
June 08, 2014, at 7:30am.

“My dear child,
 I am God The Holy Spirit Who is your light and love. Today, I descend from Heaven and I continue to bless each of you with My Gift of wisdom so that you will be faithful to Me and persevere until the end, no matter what your ….. is. I will help you to follow My direction toward to God’s Kingdom where is the place for you to enjoy praying, worshiping and praising forever and ever.
For this reason, I encourage you to rely on My words. I am within your souls and My light is shining on your way, and only this way will take you into the perfection.
“I know you are not perfect because you still live in this world. For this, you are purified little by little through your hardship and difficulty, but do not be afraid of what I am telling you now. Your happiness and joy will return to you in Heaven. Besides that, I would never allow something to happen to you that is heavier than you can take because of your limitation of human nature.
My child, be thankful to God for many graces which you have received, especially the grace of wisdom. It is the best of all God’s gifts. As a matter of fact, without this gift, your faith is like others who are lukewarm, on and off in their belief.
“My child, at this time, you are overwhelming with heavenly work. Keep in mind that without My strength, you would not have a strength to endure all the hardship that you are doing now as I said above, because of  your limitation. However, I do not want you to handle too heavy tasks of your duty. For this, the messages will slow down until everything in the past will be in order. Just let you know that I will help you to put things together, and in the end, you will be amazed by all the work that you do, and many great things will happen through your spiritual life.
“I bless you all. In the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Holy Spirit.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(June 16, 2014)