6/24/14

ImportantMessage127



Important Messages 127

Contents: “I am now ready to throw all the children down into the true fires of Hell when they all say they all will all be in the true evil of the true Anti-Christ.  (Revelation14:10)...  The horror of many will soon come to be when the true Anti-Christ says he will be in the True Arena.  I will say I am going to protect My children when they say the 'Our Father' prayer.  They all must all pray this prayer and the prayer of repentance...  I am going to forbid all the saints to say they are in the True Arena when they have the true Anti-Christ in their life..”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father To Margaret Durbin Of The USA on May 14, 2014 at 24:36 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “The true saint will say a real favor must be granted.  And the true favor will be the only favor.  (Acts 2:47)... I am going to say the New Real Truth will prevail.  I am The Lord Thy God.  I will tell all they all will all say they have many blessings, and they all must all pray the way I ask... I am going to raise My Voice, and I am going to tell the angel to sound the trumpet.  (1 Corinthians 15:52).” 
 “I am now ready to throw all the children down into the true fires of Hell when they all say they all will all be in the true evil of the true Anti-Christ.  (Revelation 14:10).  I am not going to let any tell Me they will not be the saint I have created.  I am not going to let them be the true faithful saint who will tell all that they are in the true Sanctuary when they do not pray the way I ask.  I am going to show the world I will give to them the True Saint.  I will say I will tell all they all will all be in the true Sanctuary to tell all they all must all say they will all become the true saints who will say they will all do as I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father To Margaret Durbin Of The USA on May 15, 2014 at 01:20 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “A listless saint will never be in the true Sanctuary... An idea of such magnitude will soon be the true way of life.  And all will all say they are all in the true way of life... The horror of many will soon come to be when the true Anti-Christ says he will be in the True Arena.  I will say I am going to protect My children when they say the 'Our Father' prayer.  They all must all pray this prayer and the prayer of repentance.” 
 “I am going to say I will give to all the true commandments, the true seals, the true Faith, the true New Covenant.  I have already given to all.  And the true abandonment will be when you tell Me you are now ready to go to Heaven when I say, 'Come up here.' ... The true saints will learn to give up much in the true coming year.  All will all say they are all in the true grip of the true Anti-Christ.”...
 “I am going to forbid all the saints to say they are in the True Arena when they have the true Anti-Christ in their life.  I am not going to allow any to be the true saint in My Heavenly Kingdom, no, not at all... I will say all must all say they will all partake of the true bread, the true grape, of the true vine.  I am going to say the true bread, the true grape, the true vine, will suppress all in the true Sanctuary.  I am going to say all must all prepare the true table.  The True Arena must all say they will all be in the True Arena.” 




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen