6/12/14

ImportantMessage126

Important Messages 126

Contents: I am going to say the New Truth will prevail.  And all My children must adhere to the New Real Truth.  And I will say all will all begin anew and refreshed.  I am going to say now all will all be in the true and final phase of a brand new life..”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on May 12, 2014 Immediately Following The Message from Jesus on The Same Date
Try to listen to Me, the true God, the true Heavenly Father.  I have come to reveal to you now (that) the true final Word has been given to you from the true Jesus Christ.  All of the true saints in Heaven and all the true angelic angels are all waiting and waiting to say they will all come and (to) say they will all do as I ask.  I will say all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  I have asked My Only Son to be the true faithful Messenger to say all will pray the way I ask... I am the true Heavenly Father.  I have told Him He is the true forebearer of the New Real Truth.  I am going to say all must all say they will all be in the true sanctuary to all pray the way I ask now and forever and forever.”...
 “The true enormous task will soon come.  All will all say they have the true enormous task.  The true ‘enormous’ will be in the true Sanctuary... A holy fire of anointing will soon come in the true Sanctuary, and this fire will be the fire to tell all they are all in the true holy Sanctuary.  I am in the true holy fire, and I will say all must all say they will all do as I ask.”...
 “A true faithful friend will say a new trust will be made, and all the children must all say they will all trust in Me.  I am going to say now all will all say they will all trust in Him (Jesus) and pray the way I ask... I will give to all the true favor.  The true saint will say all must all come to be in the true Sanctuary... I am going to say an ounce of prevention will be the true faithful telling Me they will all say the true prayers, to say they will tell all they will all be in the True Arena.”... 
 “All must all say they will all search for the true answer.  All must all be in the true challenge.  I am going to say a true home is a home I have given, and the true family will be the family I have chosen to carry on then with the true work I have in Mind.  Now, I will say a house that has division will never behold My true Sanctuary.  All will say they will all pray the way I ask.”...
 “I will say the most scrupulous is the true unfaithful.  These will say they will pray, but they are the true undeniable, and they will say they will all be in the true Sanctuary to tell all they are all in the true Sanctuary as well... Now, all must all bow down and kneel down to the true Jesus Christ to say they all will all say they are all in the true Sanctuary to pray the way I ask... All must all say they will all obey and trust in Me.  And all will say all will all come to Me.  I will say the true defense will be the true offense, and the true evasive will be the true tale of the true elements when the True Saint comes to be.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on May 13, 2014 at 12:11 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:

… “I am going to say the New Truth will prevail.  And all My children must adhere to the New Real Truth.  And I will say all will all begin anew and refreshed.  I am going to say now all will all be in the true and final phase of a brand new life.  I am going to give them new life.  I am going to say I will tell them to bring to Me the true new human being, the true new soul, the true new gift of the true new saint.  I am going to say all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.”





A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen