5/31/14

MessagesToDoNguyen192-193


Important Message #192
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday,
May 21, 2014 at 2:00am

“My dear child,
My grace remains in you, and I am happy to see your good work that I have entrusted into your care. For this reason, you must be one with Me because it is not easy to follow My way.
Therefore, you need My wisdom and strength to fulfill your goal. Otherwise, you would not handle the big task as you are doing now.
My child, I know you are overwhelming with this mission; but be courage and hold your head up and look at My picture as I am the Father of all mankind, and ask Me for the grace of patience and endurance until the end.
“I will never fail your love because of your obedience to follow My way of the truth. Moreover, you will see I work in a miraculous way, because very soon, the world will be purified through many disasters and difficulties without the power of electricity.
“I also want to repeat the words that I have told you before My message for you will be probably interrupted for a while due to the catastrophes that will fall into this generation.
“For this reason, you will see what I am telling you now will apply in the future. And little by little, you will be able to learn that everything which comes from God is the truth.
As you know, I am the truthful and powerful God who already comes down from Heaven in order to take away the power of My enemy because they have created many temptations to drive mankind into the slavery of sins by choosing their own will against My will. Amen, I am telling you the truth that I am existing, so is the enemy. But sadly, many people cannot realize that. How bad the world is! As a matter of fact, it has no peace, love as well as prosperity in the way I want it to be.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God the Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 27, 2014)

Important Message #193
from Saint Joseph
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Thursday
May 22, 2014 at 1:00am.
“My dear child,
 “I am Saint Joseph, who is your Spiritual Father. I thank each of you for honoring Me through your daily prayer. And I am happy for God’s grace that He bestowed upon you, especially the grace of following His way for the salvation of your souls and others.
I speak to you sometimes, and I encourage you to put God’s priority. And He will take care of the rest of your situation, circumstances. Sometimes, you are helpless to take care of your difficulties in your daily life. Do not despair or loose your hope for the salvation of your everlasting life. For this, you must withdraw yourself from this modern world, and focus yourself to serve God with all your hearts and souls. Besides that, I stand by you, including Mary, My chaste spouse, who pray for all of you and cover you under Her mantle. We both love you as your spiritual parents and we watch over you in order to protect you from all kind of dangers out there.
My child, very soon you will find down how blessed you are to have a special relationship with God through His revelation. Whether people believe or not, God’s time is near and it will fall into this generation.
“My child, do not worry about how your life would be. Just pray in the way you are praying because your prayers and good work will help to save others souls. That is why you are chosen in His plan among others to serve God and console Him in order to make up for the sins of the world.
Keep in mind that I am ahead of the Holy Family, and I will assist you in time of need. For this, be strong and be patient for the love of God as I was for Jesus and Mary.
“God bless you all so do I. In the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
Saint Joseph.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 27, 2014)