5/31/14

MessagestoDoNguyen194-195


Important Message #194
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
May 24, 2014 at 8:00am.

“My dear child,
“I know you have a hardship by doing a great mission that I have entrusted into your care I appreciate each of you beyond your imagination. For this reason, be patient and perseverant to fulfill your goal. And little by little, you will be able to recognize that My words are the truth and you will see the truth.
Keep in mind that it is My will and My will will be done. I also give you a good news that I bless you immensely including those who are dear to your heart. For this reason, do not be afraid of the dangers out there of this world. Indeed, My enemy is the creator of all the bad things to harm many souls as much as they want. But you are My chosen children and I would never allow My enemy to harm you in many ways. Rest assured that all the chosen ones will be protected.
As you know, I am the God who is Holy compassion, kindness, generosity and trustworthiness. The world is in My hands, and its fate is up to Me. And My power is endless and only Me who can give the world everything.
“Just look at the nature, the sun, the moon, the stars, the mountain, the ocean, the grains, the fruit trees, flowers and so on… I have created from nothing into everything and they are the blessings in the world to enjoy the beauty of Mine. If you can see how many beautiful birds have different colors, you will know why I love the world so much. However, mankind destroyed the ultimate relationship with Me by the slavery of sins. But My ocean of mercy continues to pour out upon the world, and I have come down from Heaven in order to reveal My love through My command and you are My instrument for saving souls.
“Keep up with your good work and you will have a reward. I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 28, 2014)

Important Message #195
from Your God of Love
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
May 25, 2014 at 7:30am.

“My dear child,
My grace remains with you forever among the chosen ones. Especially for you who is unique Vietnamese to hold all the messages in the past up to this present time and you are guided to fulfill My will.
For this reason, no matter what people around you who do not believe the work that you are doing. But there will be an answer for them in the future.
I am the God of truth and faith and you are under My roof. As I have said before, I have prepared in Heaven a special place for those that I love. Keep in mind that there are different levels up there, and it is not that everyone is on the same level.
“For this reason, whatever you earn on the Earth, you will earn in Heaven; and whatever you loose in this world, you will loose in Heaven. I mean your spirituality, sacrifice, hardship, dedication to follow My path that I have opened for you in order to help others to know that I am the Best Father of all mankind. In fact, I want to draw souls closer to My heart and give them a warning that the world nowadays is the terrible place to live due to the sins of mankind. For this, it is in peril and it is full of darkness, because My enemies who work day and night in order to harm many souls, and they know that in the end, they all will be chained forever in hell.
My child, it is not easy to gain Heaven, but it is easy to go to Hell because the world nowadays is controlled by the devil as I said above. They have created many temptations to seduce the wicked souls.
For this reason, never allow yourself to fall into sins, and the best way is to put Me on a top of your priority, and pray constantly as soon as you open your eyes to have another day, and be strong in all things. Keep in mind that I will never leave your side, especially when you need Me most.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Your God of Love.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 28, 2014)