5/24/14

MessagesToDoNguyen190-191

Important Message #190
from The Holy Trinity
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Tuesday,
May 13, 2014 at 9:45

“My dear child,
“Your task is very important for souls. I am glad that you realize your goal, including the rest of the chosen ones in My plan.
“As I have said before, My grace is given to all of you, but you must do your part. And I will give you My supernatural strength to go on toward My direction for the salvation of your soul and of whoever believes in Me through My sacred words. They already earned an insurance for their everlasting lives.
“As you know, I am the only God Who has all the power to save the world or destroy it. In fact, Human beings cannot see the true power of Mine; but in Heaven, all the Saints and the Angels have seen it because they see My presence in person and they know whether I am happy or sad. Especially, when I am angry, the whole Heaven bows down in front of My throne and they pray unceasingly in order to soothe My anger when I see the mankind continue to break all My Law due to their own satisfaction in this modern world.
“My child, your time that you give Me now, I will repay you many fold in your next life. And I continue to shine upon you as well as to protect you from the dangers of the world, because the world nowadays always has a problem. In fact, it has no peace at all due to the grave sin against My will.  It is the sin of killing unborn babies in every second around the world. For this reason, the world has no light because of the darkness of sins.
“You cannot imagine how angry I am because the precious gift that carries My own image is destroyed. My anger overwhelms at this current time. For this, I cannot hold My anger any more and you will know what is going to happen to the world if My wrath is overwhelming.
“Pray and make up for the sinners around the world and it will have an answer for mankind.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“The Holy Trinity.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 24, 2014)


Important Message #191
from Mary, Your Heavenly Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday and Thursday,
May 14&15, 2014.

“My dear child,
“I am your Heavenly Mother. I thank each of you for doing God’s mission to save souls. For this reason, I am always beside you in order to help you in your daily life, and I cover you under My blue mantle, including the persons who are dear to your heart.
“Your mission will continue to go on. And with the power of God, you will fulfill anything that God wants you to do and you will be amazed by all the accomplishments. Sometimes, you will wonder why you can do a big task like that, and it is not easy for you to do as you have thought.
“Keep in mind that with God all things are possible. Especially, you are doing His will and it will be done. Moreover, you have His love, strength and inspiration. Therefore, you are guided by God the Holy Spirit, who is your light and wisdom.
“My child, the world has so much sin. Therefore, the number of God’s enemies is getting bigger and stronger. In fact, they are everywhere in order to seek for the ruin of souls, and they gather those who do not believe in God on their side.
“As you know, many sins are hidden from the human eyes, but God’s powerful eyes can see all things. And there are many horrible sins which I do not want to describe, because you will be scared and shocked by how an evil-human-being can do. Those souls already live in Hell and they do things to harm others and they have their own world of their choice.
“Sometimes, evil ones got caught because it has to be in order to show the world how dangerous it is nowadays in this modern world, because of many addictions such as drugs, cocaine, alcohol, sex, and much more… Those things have turned people into unstable minds, dark hearts and tainted souls, because the devil ones are the threat with all the bad things to make souls suffer in their next life.
“Many bad things will happen to the world. Pray for the safety of your family and for the conversion of the sinners.
“God bless you, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, Your Heavenly Mother.”


Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 24, 2014)