5/24/14

MessagesTo DoNguyen188-189

Important Message #188
from Your God of Love
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
May 11, 2014 at 7:30am
“My dear child,
Thank you for your best effort to fulfill your goal among others. For this, I bless each of you with My fatherly love and fill your heart with the joys in heaven that you cannot find in this world.
Amen, I am telling you the truth; your obedience to do My will pleases Me more than many prayers. This is also a great grace that you have received from My bounty and majesty. Can you imagine how much I love you because you give Me your time and put Me on a top of your priority? I am happy about you.
Keep in mind that I am the giver of everything. For this, you will never run out of blessings. You can see your spiritual life rich in My Love and your temporal life rich in earthly things. And I will provide and support what you need.
I am The Mystic God, but My Love for you is visible, because I am present in your life through your spiritual life, such as the Holy communion that you receive, your heavenly work that you cooperate with others in My plan for saving souls by My revelation.
Whether mankind believe or not, My messages are worthy for those who believe. They already belong to Me in this world, because My words are sacred and powerful. The more they read, the closer they will be to Me, because My spirit is with them.
My child, without My strength and grace, you would not be able to do thing in the way you do now. For this, continue to consecrate yourself and your family to Me as a commitment that you want to offer to Me, and you will be free from worry, anxiety as long as you still live in this world.
“That is for today. I bless you all, go in peace in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Your God of Love.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 23, 2014)




Important Message #189
from Your Powerful God
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Monday,
May 12, 2014 at 10:00am
“My dear child,
I am God, but I have a heart like a human being. Therefore, I can feel what you feel, whether sadness or happiness.
For this reason, be patient and have endurance in your circumstance. Keep in mind that you have a Father who is the powerful God. And I know what is the best for your soul. Besides that, your future is in My hands. For this, keep moving forward, no matter what your situation is. I will never leave your side or put you into a difficult situation because you are under My roof among the chosen ones.
My child, you have everything in your spiritual life, because My grace is given to you. And I use each of you in My plan in order to spread My words to the world whether mankind believe or not. But I am truthful and faithful to all generations. But unfortunately, this generation is the worst because of the modern world and people are living in advance. Therefore, the nature is gone in most people’s hearts. Furthermore, the slavery of sins makes people break all My 10 commandments which are the foundation of My Law.
For this, I want to restore, renew the face of the Earth by descending from Heaven in order to gather those who want to be with Me in the lasting life. They are My soldiers to combat with the enemy who is the destroyer of souls.
“For those who trust, love and hope in Me, they must continue to fulfill their spiritual warfare such as following My way, obeying My command, praying and believing My words. Especially for those who are chosen in My plan, My grace is given to each of you in different tasks, but you are under My roof.
Pray and believe all I ask from you. You will see how My words are important to save souls. Keep in mind that I am present in each of you.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Your powerful God.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 23, 2014)