5/24/14

MessagestoDoNguyen186-187

Important Message #186
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in HoustonTexas on Friday,
May 09, 2014 at 10:00am

“My dear child,
Day after day, you focus your life to serve Me as a faithful servant in My plan. My plan is how to let mankind know that I am here and I walk through the earth to stop the power of the Satanists. They are overjoyed each time an unborn baby is murdered because it will add more power to them. And they know how much I suffer to see tiny humans who cannot defense themselves suffer tremendously during the procedure of abortion in the hands of the Doctors. These ones have numb hearts and dark souls because the money covers their morality, consciousness. And that is their choice because they do not care about what is going to happen to their souls.
I am God of Love and Mercy. But for those who act against My will and break My law, My justice will be served and you cannot imagine how angry I am. However, I do not need to punish those sinful souls any more because they are out of My sight and you know whom they belong to.
“My child, if you love Me and want to console Me, you will be consoled. Even in this world, life is full of problems and difficulties. It is because all must go through the test in order to be purified to become God’s chosen children of the light.
However, never give up your prayers, trust and hope, and do not be afraid of your trial, and so on. Amen, I am telling you the truth, I know how much you can take your daily cross. I mean I will never give you more than you can bear. But for those who already passed the test, they already earned the merit in Heaven, and I will never fail their love. In fact, their life is full of grace and blessings, because I am the best Father of all mankind.
“I bless you all. Keep up with your good work in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 21, 2014)



Important Message #187
from The Holy Trinity
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in HoustonTexas on Saturday,
May 10, 2014 at 8:30am

“My dear child,
You receive a great grace every day through this message of Love. And I am very happy if one soul is saved by believing My words that is a food to nurture their souls.
Mankind cannot imagine how much I love them. In fact, I come down from Heaven in order to be close to them as long as the world exists. But sadly, many people nowadays cannot believe I am God who is the King of Kings and I humble Myself to be the same as the human level, no matter what they do. But My mercy is an ocean which continues to pour out upon the world, until one blow of My breath will turn the world up-side-down. However, mankind does not want to acknowledge I exist and they also do not believe that the world will be destroyed because My cup of wrath is overflowing at this time.
For this reason, this world will never be the same and I wish many people to repent of their sins because many signs of My wrath have occurred recently everywhere through natural disasters.
This is the truth that I am telling you now. For this, whoever loves Me, believes in My revelation will be protected in time of dangers, because the mankind will never want to have peace. They want to create war to harm each other because of their human pride, envy, money, as well as the power of the world.
Those things come from evil acts, wicked minds, stone hearts and tainted souls, because they are the children of My enemy who trapped them and led them into the path of Hell, but they do not care. How suffered they will be when being put into the fire of hell.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“The Holy Trinity.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 21, 2014)