5/21/14

ImportantMessage125

Important Message 125

Contents: The true new repentance will be the true angelic way to say they are truly sorry for having offended the true Holy Trinity, the true Triune God, the true Heavenly Father. I am the true Son, the true Jesus Christ. I have the true Virgin Mary, the true Mother, the true Most Holy Queen of all of Heaven, the true Mary Most Holy. She will come with Me when I come... I am your true and faithful Jesus Christ, the true Son, the true Angelic Saint, the true Son of Man, the true faithful Way of Life, the true Guardian of all the true saints, the true hope of the true angelic powers, the true safety net, the true love, joy, and peace, the true prayerbook, and the true royal priesthood, the true angelic Revelation, the True Saint Who will change the whole world.”...

Message from Jesus Christ To Margaret Durbin on May 12, 2014 at 13:10 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
I am coming. I am going to say all the children must all say they are all ready to receive Me. I am Jesus Christ. I am The Son of the true Heavenly Father. I am the true faithful Servant. I am the true Son Who suffered and died for all their sinfulness. I will tell all they will all see Me, and they will all say they have the true Son of God, the true spotless Lamb, the true Victim. The true angel will come. This angel will say all must all prepare to be in the true Sanctuary.”
 “I am the true, faithful Servant Who will give to all the true relic of the true Cross, the true angel, the true new name, the true faithful. The true saint will say all are in the true Sanctuary. All must all pray the way I ask now. I will say I am the true Jesus Christ. I have told all they all must all say they will all be in the True Arena. I will say all must all say they will all pray the way I ask. I am going to say all must all say they will tell Me when they come to the true Sanctuary. I will give them the true peace, the true Faith, the true angel, the true new name, the true Baptism, the true Faith.”
 “The true new repentance will be the true angelic way to say they are truly sorry for having offended the true Holy Trinity, the true triune God, the true Heavenly Father. I am the true Son, the true Jesus Christ. I have the true Virgin Mary, the true Mother, the true Most Holy Queen of all of Heaven, the true Mary Most Holy. She will come with Me when I come. All the saints will all pray and sing, 'Alleluia and alleluia,' and they are all in the True Arena. I am going to say all must all say they will all sing, pray, and kneel down to say they are all in the true presence of Mine. I have told you the True Saint has come.”...
 “I am going to be in the true Heavenly Realm to oversee the true faithful until I come. All will say they are almost ready to be the saint the true Heavenly Father in Heaven needs... I am the true Jesus Christ. I have come to say all must all say they will all be the true saint I need. All will all pray and praise Me and My Holy and Divine and Immaculate Holy Mother Mary. She will say she is the most holy, she is the most serene, and the most giving to all the children of the Most High and the most heavenly Our Father in Heaven... I am the true Son of the true Heavenly Father.”
 “I will say now all must all say they will tell each other they are the true saints, the true relief of the true human race, and they are all in the Holy of Holies. And I am the true spotless Lamb. I am the true Jesus Christ. I am the true Heavenly Saint, the true faithful Son, the true and only Son Who will say all must come to Me and pray and repent of their sinfulness. I am the true Son Who will say all have been forgiven. All will say they are the true saint, the true angelic, the true repentant, the true angelic saints of the true generation of the Most High God.”...
 “The true new commandments, the true angel, (and) revelation will be that I am the true Son. The true angel will reveal the most glorious will be seen, and the true angelic army will be the most holy army who will be in the true Sanctuary to say, 'Holy, Holy, Holy.' I am going to say all will all sing praises to the Most High God, the Heavenly Father. I am the Most Holy and Divine Son of the true Heavenly Father in Heaven. I am the true Challenge of the true Heavenly Realm. All will all say they will all pray the way the true Heavenly Father is asking.”
 “I am the true relic, the true Son, the true Jesus Christ, the only preparation of the true Sanctuary, the true sound of the true Sanctuary, the true angelic presence, the true faithful, the most reverent, the true angelic, the true faithful. I am going to say all must come to Me and pray, sing, and say all are in the true angelic realm, the true faith. The true saint will say all must all pray the way I ask... I am going now, and all must all prepare to say, 'I repent of all my sinfulness,' and come to Me. I am your Jesus Christ. I am the true Son of the true Father in Heaven. I am the true spotless Lamb of the saints. I am the true angelic Presence. I am the true Lamb, the true angelic, the true loaf of bread, the true Sacrifice, the true Way of Life, the true Book of Life. I am the true Holy of Holies, the true Son of Man, the true Messenger to all the children of God, the true Way of Life, the true most splendid of all, the true Universe.”
 “Now, all must all say they will all be in the true holy Sanctuary to praise and honor only Me. This blessing will be to save all who come to Me now and forever and ever. I am the true Jesus Christ, the true angelic presence, the true Sanctuary, the true Revelation, the true Angelic Being, the true Faith, the True Saint Who will say all must all come to Me, the true back of the true Sanctuary, the true Angel, the true Stone, the true Tree of Life, and the true Book of Knowledge. I have come to prepare all to come to Me. Now is the True New Time (which) The Heavenly Father has spoken about. Now is the true knowledge of all the true children, the true angel, the true saints, and the true God, the true Heavenly Father in Heaven (Who) has told all they will all be redeemed. They will all say they are all ready to say and give their life to Me, their true Jesus Christ. I am blessing all in the true Nature of the True Saint. I am giving all the true preparation to be in the true Sanctuary, and all must all say they are all ready to go to the true Sanctuary as well.”
 “I am your true and faithful Jesus Christ, the true Son, the true angelic Saint, the true Son of Man, the true faithful Way of Life, the true Guardian of all the true saints, the true hope of the true angelic powers, the true safety net, the true love, joy, and peace, the true prayerbook, and the true royal priesthood, the true angelic Revelation, the True Saint Who will change the whole world. I am all of these. I am the true Star of the Sea, the true Challenge, the true Faithful, the true Avenger, the true Challenge, the true angelic Revelation, the true Being of all in the true heavenlies, the true Most High God, the true most serene, the true way to say, 'I love you,' the true way to bless all in the Name of the Most Heavenly Father in Heaven, the true Son, the true Holy Spirit, forever and ever. Amen.”