5/21/14

MessagestoDoNguyen184-185

Important Message #184
from Your Heavenly Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday,
May 07, 2014 at 11:00 am
“My dear child,
“I am very close to you more than you can imagine, because each of you is My special child whom I have revealed My love for saving souls.
“Trust Me, I am your Holy Providence in your life. With Me, you will never run out of energy or of all the things you need to go on in this mortal world. Moreover, I have so much desire to be with you and use you as My instruments to save souls, no matter how sinful people are nowadays in this modern world. But My love is unfathomable and incomprehensible because they are My creation and each of the human beings is My image. My own people do not recognize about it, they even believe their own God with a false worshiping. Amen, I am telling you the truth, there is no other God except The Holy Trinity (Three Persons in one God).
“For those who believe in Me, pray and keep My commandments. They already belong to Me from this world, even though, sometimes they fell into sins in many ways because of the visible things of the world. Because of the human weakness, many people cannot avoid the temptations in their daily life.
“For this reason, they need Me Who is the protector of their earthly life, but sadly, I am not their priority. In fact, they believe in their own way, such as money, profession, fame, and achievement in this world and they secure their lives by the world power, as I said above. Amen, I am telling you the truth, the satisfaction of the world is not the true happiness that I want people to have. Not knowing Me, they earn nothing for their salvation, because it is not easy to go into Heaven, but it is very easy to go into Hell. People have a free will and it is their choice.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Your Heavenly Father.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 21, 2014)
Important Message #185
from Mary, Mother of Christ
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Thursday,
May 08, 2014 at 10:30 am

“My dear child,
“I am Mary, your Mother of Love and Mercy. I give you My thanks for helping each other in God’s plan to save souls as much as possible.
“As God The Father said, He has so much love for the world in spite of its sins. He wants to choose those who love Him from the heart to be His beloved children from this world in order to spread the blessing of His revelation. His time of chastisement is near, and nobody knows exactly when it happens.
“His love and mercy are greater than mankind’s sins; for this reason, He wants to alert people by many signs such as natural disasters which always happen nowadays anywhere. Moreover, He wants mankind to convert and come back to Him. His compassion has held His wrath many times because there are so many children of faith around the world pray to Him and they believe their prayers will help to save the world in one way or another. Especially, they pray the Holy Rosary, the chaplet of the Divine Mercy, because the more people pray, the more they please God.
“However, it is not a guaranty that the natural disasters will not happen in this generation. I mean that the powerful earthquakes, tsunamis will happen after shock, volcano, tornadoes, etc.… Much more other disasters will make people live in difficulty, such as all the power of electricity which will be shut down. This event makes everything stop and effect badly the people’s life. In fact, many houses will be destroyed.
“For this reason, pray everyday and any minute in this busy world in order to be protected from all kinds of dangers out there. I am your Spiritual Mother, I will take each of your hand to lead you on your journey home.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, Mother of Christ.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 21, 2014)