5/21/14

MessagestoDoNguyen182-183

Important Message #182
from Your God of Love
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
May 04, 2014 at 8:00am

“My dear child,
 “Please write this down; and the more you write, the more I will bless you including those who thirst for My words. Keep in mind that I am the authority on everything you do, and each of you has received the tremendous grace. It is that you are chosen to do My will of the truth and the light.
“For this reason, My light shines upon you, and your souls belong to Me forever. Wait and see how blessed you are because you love and trust Me Who am the Best Father of all mankind. Especially, those who embrace Me in their journey home by following My way. Amen, I am telling you now that all your good work will be rewarded. This is your heavenly work and spiritual blessing. Keep in mind that I can make all good things happen and there is only I who can make from nothing into everything.
“My child, your part is to follow your heart and to realize your goal. I am little by little in control, I will reveal more by My words which are very important to believe. I have so much desire to free mankind from the slavery of sins, whether they believe or not, it will have an answer for souls. Moreover, I am the giver of everything and I know what you need. Keep in mind that My words are sacred and trustworthy.
Today, I am giving you good news, I will send assistance to support your expense for the work that you are doing. And your book will be distributed wherever I want; and you will receive the donation because all your good work will never be put into shame and I will make good things happen to you.
“For this reason, do not worry about how much money you have to spend. I will work in a special way, your part is to believe and the good result will come.
“I bless you all. I fill your hearts with My peace, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Your God of Love.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 18, 2014)


Important Message #183
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Monday,
May 05, 2014 at 10:30am
“My dear child,
I appreciate very much for the best effort that you are doing now in order to fulfill My wish as making a book of My messages for souls. Amen, I am telling you the truth, all your good work will be repaid as well as be used in the near future wherever I want it to go.
You filled My heart with so much joy. How much I love the world and how much more I love you for doing My will. Keep in mind that I am your Holy Providence and I am the trustworthy God who can give anything you need, because I am the giver of everything you have, even the wisdom by which you want to serve Me as a faithful servant in this world. In fact, you have never cared for the things of the world and you have offered yourself to Me completely without doubting who I am.
“My child, I know how hard you tried to work day and night. However, My grace always remains with you so that you have My supernatural strength to endure day after day. And I will continue to light up your way.
Can you imagine how merciful I am to gather all of you in My plan for saving souls? As I have said before, the world is covered by darkness of sins. Therefore, I left My throne to descend on Earth in order to rescue many souls from the trap of My enemies who have won over many grave sins by all their temptations, seduction in this modern world. Because of the human weakness, many souls cannot resist the temptations because the desires of people’s heart are stronger than their mind. Therefore, the way people live nowadays is not as the way I want them to do. In fact, when passing away, many souls will be in hell because of their serious sins committed in their lifetime.
I will never want to see My creation go into a place where they must suffer extremely. They even cannot see Me and they will cry, scream, but they can do nothing. For this, My Messages to the world must be used by all people to take care of their souls before they pass this world.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”


Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 17, 2014)