5/21/14

MessagestoDoNguyen180-181

Important Message #180
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Friday
May 02, 2014 at 6:30am

“My dear child,
I have come down from Heaven in order to be closer to each of you in this modern world, and My heart is full of compassion for those who recognize Me as I am the best Father of all mankind.
I confirm with you that this is the truth and the truth will be the same as I said. For this reason, for those who want to accept Me and believe in Me, it is good to call My Holy Name in time of their trouble and difficulty. I will bless their hearts with love and I will help to solve their problems that they cannot take care of by themselves because I know what they need. That is why I want that whoever calls Me by the name of the Father is Mine and I am theirs.
Trust Me, My child, each of you is very dear to My heart, because you glorify and worship Me in the way I want you to do. And I do not allow you to be separated from Me, no matter what your situation is. Keep in mind that My love for mankind has no limit in spite of their sins and ingratitude. What I have done for them is to sacrifice My beloved Son Jesus who has become the victim of sins in order to save mankind’s souls by the power of His Holy Cross.
“However, mankind never stops to act against My will. They never follow the way I want them to keep My Law, commandments as long as they are still alive. I am very sad because they do not want to respect Me anymore. In fact, they do not believe I am the Judge of their souls as well as the authority of their lives.
“For this reason, rely in Me and give yourself to Me completely so that I and you are one. Do not seek for the things of the world because you are not belong to here. Pray for those who are less fortunate than you.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 17, 2014)



Important Message #181
from Mary, Queen of The Holy Rosary
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday
May 03, 2014 at 8:40am

“My dear child,
I am Mary, your Lady of First Saturday. I need your prayers much in order to make up for the sins of those who continue to commit blasphemy, sacrileges and all kinds of sins which have a big impact between God and mankind in this modern time.
“For this reason, the world will never be the same like before. In fact, it is in peril and the sins will turn it into war, plague, mystic diseases. Some place will be destroyed by insects and the farmers will lose their harvest; and the cost of the living things will go up higher and it will affect the lives of people, especially the poor.
“As you see, nowadays, many things have happened such as countries against each other because of the sins of pride, and because everyone wants to get the power to control the government and they want to compete each other in order to gain the power of the world. For this reason, the world will start wars very soon because of the pride, hatred, envy in people’s hearts and dark souls.
“But on the other hand, the natural disaster is happening now and it continues to occur one after another. This is also the wrath of God who wants to warn the world hat his chastisement is near whether people believe or not. But you can tell them the things that cause many people to lose their properties and lives, and the natural disaster comes suddenly without knowing how to prevent. Then it is so sad to see the chaos of the world. For this, I urge all of you to pray much in this dark time and to be closer to Me as your Advocate Mother and I will lead your hands one by one toward God’s direction to Heaven, and I cover all of you under My blue mantle to protect you from the snare of the Satanists who are so envying if one soul is saved.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, Queen of The Holy Rosary.”


Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 17, 2014)