5/21/14

MessagestoDoNguyen178-179

Important Message #178
from Mary, Mother of Christ
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Monday
April 28, 2014.

 “My dear child,
I am Mary, your Spiritual Mother of Love and Mercy. I pray unceasingly for all of you and asked God to protect your family at this time of darkness and confusion in the Catholic faith.
“However, do not despair or decrease your faith because of the difficulty that you confront in your daily life. Remember that if your life is free from pain, trial and difficulty, you would not be God’s chosen children because all must carry the cross with Jesus in this mortal world. That is why all the Saints have accepted their sufferings in order to purify the souls to gain the everlasting joy.
“For this reason, do not be disappointed in your life, pray for having the supernatural strength from God. Surrender everything that you cannot take care of in your circumstances. And go to Mass often to receive abundant blessings and believe in God’s presence during the celebration of the Latin Mass. Moreover, pray for the conversion of sinners and pray for your loved ones as well.
“My child, God is powerful and merciful and it is good that He listens to your prayers and He knows everything in your hearts. In addition, His love to you and to mankind is unfathomable. His faithfulness and goodness will last forever and ever.
“For this reason, do not feel alone. He knows your intention and he will never fail your love. So, trust in Him. Just pray as I said above and give everything into His care. I also pray and intercede for all of you because I know how hard it is to go on in this valley of tears. Don’t fear because I am your Mother and I am watching over each of you constantly, and your beloved Saint Joseph is the head of your family.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, Mother of Christ.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 17, 2014)



Important Message #179
from The Holy Trinity
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday
April 30, 2014 at 10:00am

“My dear child,
I am Holy Trinity, Three persons in one God. I am here during the mass and I am also with you in spirit wherever you go.
“Trust Me, My child, and do not despair of your problem in life. I am your Father and you are My chosen child among the chosen ones. Keep in mind that all God’s children must carry the cross, whether big or small, because only through the cross, you will be given the true happiness in everlasting life.
“However, do not be afraid because I am always with you. Moreover, I know you are a human being and you cannot carry the cross by yourself. So, I will never give you more than you can take. In addition, the cross will not be given to you if you are not chosen to carry it. It is also the blessing for those who embrace the cross with love and faith. But many chosen children do not understand how blessed they are because I am very close to the broken hearted.
“My child, mankind does not know how their future would be and they want to satisfy their lives with the things that they seek in this passing world. But the sad thing is that mankind has so much desire to obtain all the pleasure that is good for the body, but excessively harmful for the souls, because you cannot choose God and money at the same time.
“In fact, if you have a lot of money in this world and you are successful in your dream, studying, career, profession, business and so on… with your human pride, you would be happy about yourself because you can get whatever you want. Amen, I am telling you the truth, this is not the true happiness that I want you to have. As I have said, the time on earth is short and there is nothing that you can take with you when you leave the world. But mankind does not want to know how important it is to purify their souls from this world by following the narrow way. They must accept the cross in their lives because without carrying the cross, it will have no salvation for their souls.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“The Holy Trinity.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 17, 2014)