5/13/14

MessagestoDoNguyen176-177

Important Message #176
from Your Heavenly Father
To Lan Nguyen and Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Friday,
April 25, 2014 at 11:00am

 “My dear child,
“Withdraw yourself from this busy world and follow your heart to write down My words which I use you to send to others who believe that I am the best Father of all mankind in this modern world. Indeed, the more people live in advance, the more I will be closer to them in order to protect and prevent them to be harmed by My enemies who are furious if one soul is saved.
I am happy for those who trust in My words because they believe and want to believe that I talk to them indirectly and that they are called God’s chosen children because their hearts are full of love, hope and trust in Me who is their giver of life, their provider as well as protector when they are in dangers. And I will receive them immediately as soon as they invoke My Holy Name because My Name is holy and powerful. For this, they should say it in a proper way and avoid saying it in vain.
“No one can understand why I left My throne in Heaven in order to walk through the Earth. It is because I want to save them all, no matter how sinful people are nowadays, especially to save those who acknowledge who I am. Moreover, I choose to forgive sins rather than to wait until My judgment day.
“But sadly, there are many living souls who do not know how important it is to take care of their souls in this world because the heavy load of sins covered their consciousness, morality. They are totally out of My sight and they cannot see Me with their eyes of faith anymore because they have no faith; and it is a sad that they are not capable to love Me in the way they should and it has no light to shine upon their souls.
“Pray for those who are in danger to loose their souls. For this, your daily prayer will help you to save more souls.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Your Heavenly Father.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com

(May 11, 2014)



Important Message #177
from Your God of Love
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
April 26, 2014 at 8:30am

“My dear child,
I am glad that you will never stop to write down My words that I have chosen you in My plan to send to souls. However, as I have said, you must do your part because My grace poured out upon you including those who cooperate with you, especially Do Nguyen, who is the unique Vietnamese to have a big role as gather all the messages and pass them on to this generation. And I am the authority of everything he does. For this reason, keep moving help forward each other in this critical time. Stay strong and keep your faith alive and never give up your hope of salvation for your soul and others. Amen, I am telling you the truth, you already earned an immense blessing for your souls in this life, because you love Me and believe who I am.
As I have said before, the world is covered by darkness due to its sins. In fact, you cannot imagine how bad people do nowadays. Their sins keep growing like grass in the field, and there are many grave sins they hide from human eyes and they do not distinguish between the good and the bad.
“For this reason, you must secure yourself by daily prayers and the most important part is to go to the Latin Mass as often as possible, because without this true Mass the world would not exist. Especially, the Catholics must open their eyes to see and accept only the true Sacrifice that the priests celebrate wherever in the way that should be. I am truly there in My Kingdom on Earth through the Mystery of Jesus who has risen from the death in order to give the everlasting life to those who believe.
Pray and continue to pray as a part of your spiritual life. I am always with you and do not fear anything.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Your God of Love.”


Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 11, 2014)