5/13/14

MessagestoDoNguyen174-175

Important Message #174
from Jesus, King of Devine Mercy
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday
April 20, 2014 at 8:00am

“My dear children,
I am Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God. Today, I shower abundant blessings upon all of you and your family. I also give you thanks for doing My will as My chosen ones in My plan to save souls.
“As you know, I am the light of the world and you are My chosen children. For this, continue to light up your way toward to My Kingdom that is your eternal joys and you will be with Me up there and your happiness will last forever and ever, and there will be no tears, no worry, no trial, no adversity, no pain, no suffering, no difficulty like the way you live on Earth. But do not worry; I am your merciful and powerful God who can help you to attain your next life.
Keep in mind that your time on Earth is short, and you do not know how long it will last. But the good thing for you is that your souls are in My hands and I never allow anything to cost to loose your souls because you have received My extraordinary grace to be faithful to Me and to love Me above all things.
“I know you better than you know yourself, because I am God. And by your love, hope and trust in Me. I will make all things possible for you. However, you must continue to do your part which is to believe and surrender everything into My care, and your lives will flow with grace, and My blessings continue to remain in you.
“Do not be like others who are lukewarm. They only love Me when their prayers were answered but they cannot understand that they are all God’s children and I know what the best for their souls is. For this reason, offer your life to Me and rely on My love. Take My heart as your refuge and do not be afraid of your future, take it easy and trust in My Ocean of mercy.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Jesus King of Devine Mercy.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com

(May11, 2014)

Important Message #175
from Jesus, King of Love
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Tuesday,
April 22, 2014 at 11:00am

 “My dear children
I am Jesus Christ, King of the divine mercy. This week is a divine mercy novena. For this, I encourage you to pray unceasingly in order to ask for My ocean of mercy to yourselves and your families and those who do not know that I am God of compassion and do not acknowledge that I am King of mercy.
No matter how much sins people have committed, if they pray in the way I asked to make a novena in order to entrust themselves into My unfathomable mercy that is never extracted. I know how sinful they are, but do not be afraid of My infinite love and I chose to forgive rather than to punish people’s sins. That is why I have chosen My beloved Saint whom I have entrusted My messages and used her to forgive people’s sins ([1]). My children, rely on My words and pray as much as you can, especially this week of mercy. Pray to console My Father Who is also your Heavenly Father, and by My merit of obedience to die on the cross, He will refuse nothing if you ask him in My name.
“I know the world is full of sins and it has no light. However, you believe in Me who has died to save your souls by the power of the Holy Cross. You must gaze your eyes on the cross in order to be protected from the evil ones who will never stop to harm the living souls as much as they can.
“My children, love Me, adore God and continue to trust God’s mission. He want you to accomplish your goal in his plan. Do not despair and decrease your faith because people around you do not agree with you about My revelation of praying and going back to the Traditional Mass in Latin in order to be saved.
“For this, trust in My words and continue to do God’s work and each of you will be rewarded. I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Jesus, King of Love.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May11, 2014)



[1] God The Father's beloved Saint in this sentence is Saint Mary Faustina Kowalska of Divine Mercy Prayer, living in Kraków, Poland from 1905 to 1938.