5/10/14

ImportantMessage124


Important Message #124  

Contents:I am going to say all must all pray for the true knowledge of all the true saints.  I have said I am going to give to all the true knowledge of all the true saints.”
 
Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on May 1, 2014 at 04:52 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I am going to say now I am going to give to you a gift.  This gift will be the knowledge of knowing all things and be able to see the things (as) all are going to say you have the purest, the holiest of all.  They will say you must surrender all to the true Heavenly Father in the true heavenly realm.”...
 I am going to say all must all pray for the true knowledge of all the true saints.  I have said I am going to give to all the true knowledge of all the true saints.  I have said I am going to tell all they all must all repeat after Me.  They must all say they have the true knowledge of all the saints who are in the true heavenly realm.  This gift will be presented to all the true faithful children who have always been in the true Sanctuary and have always displayed a true affection to Me, their true Heavenly Father in Heaven.” 
 Now, I am going to say a true gift will be the gift of the true angel.  Now, this angel will present all with the true gift of the True Saint.  He will say all must all be given the true and most rare gift of the true and angelic path of the true Jesus and all the true saints.  The desire of My Heart is to say all of My children must all know I am the King of kings and (of) all the saints in Heaven.  I am the true Holy and Divine.  I have the true Sanctuary.  I am saying I will deliver all in the true Sanctuary to say all will all know I am the true Lord Thy God.  I am the Alpha and Omega.  I am the true Sanctuary.  I will tell all they all must all pray the way I ask... I will strike all who will not believe I am their Heavenly Father in Heaven.  I am He.  I will tell all they all must all believe in Me.” 
 The prayer of the faithful (this is possibly the “Our Father” prayer says Margaret) must be prayed now, and they must pray the true saintly way.  All will all see this powerful prayer in the true Book of the Saints.  It will say it will be found in the true Bible.  This will be seen in the true Sanctuary as well.  All will all say they have known of this.  I am going to tell all they all must all pray without ceasing and agree with the True Saint.  I am in the true prayer.  I will say it must be prayed all the time now until all go to the true Sanctuary.  I will say this powerful prayer must be read and prayed now until all are taken up to be with Me in the true Sanctuary.”
 (Margaret says that she found Scripture references pertaining to this gift of knowledge in Daniel 12:4 and 1 Corinthians 12:7-8)  


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen