5/9/14

ImportantMessages123


Important
Messages 123
 

Contents: “The true daughter of Mine, I am going to give to you the true memory, the true Faith, the true Book of Life (Revelation 3:5), the true Sanctuary, the true angel, the true Cross on your forehead (Revelation 7:3).  I will say a new name (Revelation 2:17; Isaiah 62:2) and a new family all of the true saints will all be in the True Arena... Do you know I am going to tell you all the children must all say they will tell you the true saint will say, 'All I am, all I have, the true Faith will never be the way it was?'  I am The Lord Thy God.  I have the power to change all things, and I will change many things.  I will tell all they all will see many changes in the true new year.  All will all say they will all pray the way I ask... I compare all My children to the fish in the great deep sea, and I say I am going to secure them in the great fishnet and pray they all stay in the net.  Then, I will put them up in the air to meet Me with great ropes, and the true possibility of them getting away will be very slim.
 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on April 17, 2014 at 24:00 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:

The true daughter of Mine, I am going to give to you the true memory, the true Faith, the true Book of Life (Revelation 3:5), the true Sanctuary, the true angel, the true Cross on your forehead (Revelation 7:3).  I will say a new name (Revelation 2:17; Isaiah 62:2) and a new family all of the true saints will all be in the True Arena.  I will say all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  All will all say they will tell all they will all pray the way I ask.”  

 The true market place will be the place all will all dwell in the true coming of the true Jesus Christ.  I have chosen this place to reveal to all the true Saint Margaret.  She will give to all the true Holy of Holies.  This will be the true place I will say all must all be when I say all must all take and eat of the true unleavened bread (Genesis 19:3).  I will say all must all pray and say all will all eat of the true sacrifice, as this is My true Body.  And then, the true grape will be the true fruit (Ezekiel 18:2) I will choose to be in the True Arena.”  

 I am going to lay the true commandments on the ground, and I will say now all must all read these as a sign of the true Covenant.  I have said over and over I am going to give to all the true commandments I gave to you, and all My children all will all say they will all obey them, one by one, and they will all pray the way I ask.  And the true saints all will say they will all be in the True Arena.”... 

 I will tell you when you are to go to the true Holy Land.  All will all see you there.  I am going to show all the true Margaret.  She will be there, as in all the true sanctuaries in the very near future.  I will say now, all the true saints all will all say you truly are the saint I have chosen to give to them the true commandments, the true seals, the true covenant, and say all will all be done in the Name of the true Father, the true Son, the true Holy Spirit.  All will all say they will all be in the true Holy of Holies in the true Sanctuary in the true Holy of Holies in the true sacrificial place of the True Saint in the true Jerusalem in the True Arena.  All will all say they will all pray the way I ask.” 

 The true saint will say now, 'Do you want all the true saints to sing in the true Sanctuary?'  I will say all must all sing the true song.  I have said I need this.  It will bring all to the true sanctuary.  (Revelation 5:12-14).  Now, I am going to say, all must all say they will all praise Me now and forever and ever.  Amen.  I am going to say all who will be the true saint who will take the true saint by the hand will say all will all be blessed by the true God The Heavenly Father in Heaven, now and forever and ever... You will welcome the true Jesus Christ.  You will say, 'Here is the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, and the Sacrifice He is of the True Saint.  He is the true Victim, the true Mother, the true Father, the true Son, the true daughter, a ransom for all.'  (1 Timothy 2:5-6).” 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on April 23, 2014 at 01:52 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:

… “I will tell you the True Saint will reveal to you the True New Time I am in.  I am going to be very intentional.  I am going to say a true alliance will now be agreed upon in the True Arena.  I am going to say all must all say they will all be obedient to My beckoned call.  All must all pray to say they will now come to Me in the True Arena.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on April 24, 2014 at 24:20 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:

… “I have told you all the saints all must all say they will all come to Me.  In the event some cannot, they must tell Me they are unable.  I will say, 'Please tell Me why you cannot,” and I will help them in the way they can be in the true Sanctuary.  I will give them the true necessary help they need to go to the True Saint.  I will say all must all go.  Now is the True New Time.  They must all pray the way I ask... The angel will soon come to the truly fallen world.  All will all see the true angel who has control over all the true land and the true sea.  (Revelation 7:2-3).  I have said I am going to tell this angel they all must all see this true angel and tell this true angel that they are the saint who must pray to be in the True Arena.  Now I am going to say all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  Many will say they see the true angel.  He has the true saint to be the true saint who will say all must all say they will all obey.”...

 Many will come to you and say they are waiting for the true command of the true Heavenly Father.  He has the chains to the true abyss.  (St. Jude 1:6).  And He has said all must all pray to keep themselves in the True Arena... Now I am going to say I will give to you many who will say all they have, they will all say, they will all give to be the true saints who have found the true Heavenly Father...  I have told you all must all stay close to the True Saint, and tell Him they will all slay the true dragon... The wrath of Mine will soon come to the truly fallen world, and many will perish.  (Romans 1:18 and 2:5).”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on  April 24, 2014 at 09:02 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA

(Continuation of Previous Message):

… “When the rain comes, the wind will blow.  Many will say they have the wrath of God.  I will say all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  Do you know I am going to tell you all the children must all say they will tell you the True Saint will say, 'All I am, all I have, the true Faith will never be the way it was?'  I am the Lord Thy God.  I have the power to change all things, and I will change many things.  I will tell all they all will see many changes in the true New Year.  All will all say they will all pray the way I ask.  A powerful tale will see the true finish of the true universe.  I will say 'All will say they have the true Faith in the true universe.'  I will say, 'All must all pray to end all the true atrocities.  All must all say they will all be in the True Arena.'...  I will say now, 'All must all say they will all be in the true test, and say they will all pray the way I ask.'  (Deuteronomy 8:2).” 

 A sinless world will never say all are in the true sin.  And the true face of the true enemy will be the face of the true anti-Christ.  Very soon there will be those to say they will say they will all pray the way I ask.  A true test will soon come, and all My children will say, 'Why, Why, Why?'  I will say all must all pray and tell Me they will all say they will all do as I ask.  Then there will be a true test of honesty and integrity to say, 'Will all be obedient?'  Will all say the true things I need for them to say?  (Deuteronomy 8:2).  I am going to tell them they all must all pray like they are all intended to pray and please Me.”


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on April 26, 2014 at 02:20 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:

… “I am going to say now you must tell Me you can be in the true Sanctuary when the time comes, and it will be very soon.  Now is the True New Time... I need to say all must all say they will all find a way to say they can all help in the next task.  Now, I will say one will come forward and say she can help you, but all must all see and help you be the saint I need.  I am going to give to you the true task of saying, 'I am in the true Faith.  I am going to be redeemed by the true Heavenly Father in Heaven.  I will say from now on, I am going to deliver all the true saints to Him.'  All the true saints all need to say they will all be redeemed by the true Heavenly Father.  They must all pray to say they will all be in the true safety net of the true Heavenly Father.  I compare all My children to the fish in the great deep sea, and I say I am going to secure them in the great fishnet and pray they all stay in the net.  Then, I will pull them up in the air to meet Me with great ropes, and the true possibility of them getting away will be very slim.”

 
Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on April 30, 2014 at 02:05 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:

… “All must all say they will prepare themselves with the light of truth, and the victory will all be yours as well.  Theirs will be the Kingdom of Heaven.  I am going to say a truly powerful blast will be the most talked about ever, and very soon this will occur, and I will say all must say they are all aware, and the fruits of the Spirit will be in great numbers as well.  (Hebrews 2:2-4).”




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen