5/1/14

ImportantMessages122

Important Messages 122

Contents: “I am going to say all those who do not believe in Me now will suffer eternal fires of Hell and damnation.  I am going to say all now will all say they must all pray the way I ask... I am going to say all will very soon come to Me.  All will say they are in the true Hands of the true Heavenly Father... Now, do you remember when I said there will be a new light in the true heavenly realm?  I said I will give the new light very soon... The true light I will soon give will be to tell all they are all going to a new heavenly arena.  I have stated many times they are all soon going to a new home, but they are in denial.  Now, I will give to them the True Arena... I have said I will search to see if anyone can be the saint I have created when the True New Time comes to be in the true Sanctuary... I will say all that have not been in the True Arena must all come home when they see the true open door.  (Revelation 3:8).”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on March 19, 2014 at 04:43 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
Now, My child, I am going to say a true exploitation of the true Faith will be to say all must all say they will be in the true Sanctuary to all pray the way I ask.  I am asking all to see the True Saint come and pray, seek and find.  Soon there will be a very large gathering to say all must all pray to say they will all be in the true Sanctuary.  I am going to say all must all say they will all be in the true Sanctuary to tell all they are all in the true Faith.  They all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on March 22, 2014 at 04:00 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, U.S.A.:
I am going to say all those who do not believe in Me now will suffer eternal fires of Hell and damnation.  I am going to say all now will all say they must all pray the way I ask... A theoretic solution to anything is to tell all they all will be caught up in the clouds very soon.  Then, all will come to Me.  I am going to say all must all pray the way I ask.  There will be troubling signs in the Heavens unlike there has ever been.  I am saying this to alert all to the true saints who will be so humble to give of themselves that they need to be the true giver, the true angel, to say all are in the True Arena.  A true justification of the true world will soon come to be in the true heavenly realm.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on March 27, 2014 at 05:29 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, U.S.A.:
… “I am going to say all will very soon come to Me.  All will say they are in the true Hands of the true Heavenly Father.  I am going to say a trickle of a true Faith will be the true angelic way one must say they will pray.  They must say they will all pray in the true angelic Sanctuary, and do this every way, and do this all the time and never stop.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on March 28, 2014 at 08:49 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, U.S.A.:
… “I am going to say that very soon you will see the first of the phenomena, and there will be others as well.  (Margaret says this news has already passed with the first Blood Moon or eclipse of the Moon that recently occurred on April 15, 2014.)  Now, do you remember when I said there will be a new light in the true heavenly realm?  I said I will give the new light very soon.  I have said I will tell you when there will be more of the same, and there is the true light of Mine.  Now, I am going to say all will all say there is no more of the true light.  There is no more.  I will say all must all be in the true light.  There will be the true saint to say all will say all will be in the true light of Mine.  I am going to give to all the True Saint and very soon.”  
“There will be one to say you are in the true light, as you see the true light tell all that I am their true God, their true Heavenly Father in Heaven.  The true light I will soon give will be to tell all they are all going to a new heavenly arena.  I have stated many times they are all soon going to a new home, but they are in denial.  Now, I will give to them the True Arena.  I will say all must all pray the way I ask... I have said I will search to see if anyone can be the saint I have created when the True New Time comes to be in the true sanctuary... I am going to limit My time when the True Saint comes to the truly fallen world.  I will say all that have not been in the True Arena must all come home when they see the true open door.  (Revelation 3:8).”  
 “I have told all they all must all pray the way I ask, but they all have not responded.  Now, I will say very soon there will be a true light to shine in the true heavenlies.  All must all say they have witnessed the true light of Mine.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on April 15, 2014 at 02:08 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, U.S.A.:
… “Now I will say all must all prepare for the true final battle.  (Proverbs 21:31).  The true hour is very soon to come.  (St. John 4:23).  And all will all be in the true and final battle.  I will say all are going to say all must all pray the way I ask... Two distinct miracles will soon take place, and all the children will all say they have all seen the true miracles.  (Acts 4:22)...  A true dusting will tell all they all have the true Faith now and forever.  (Daniel 12:2).”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on April 16, 2014 at 02:04 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, U.S.A.:

… “You will soon be free to tell all the true Jesus Christ is the true Son of Man, and He will say He has come to be in the True Arena.  (Psalms 8:5).   I am going to say I will give to you one who will say all My children will all say they are all in the True Arena.  They will all sing praises in the True Arena, and they will all pray the way I ask.  I have asked many times to tell all they all must all be obedient, but they are not listening.  I am going to say now all will all partake of the true bitterness, and all will all say they have the true wine of the true Satan, and they will all say they will all be in the True Arena to betroth the true enemy.  And I will say I am never going to be the true Heavenly Father Who will spare them if they do not pray the way I ask... My child, I am going to break the bonds of all who have ever hurt you.  Now, they will all say they are all the true saints who will listen to Me, their God The Father, and they will soon see the true Son of Man.  (Psalms 8:5).”
 
A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen