4/29/14

MessagestoDoNguyen166-167

Important Message #166
from Mary, Your Spiritual Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday,
April 09, 2014, at 10:00am

“My dear child,
 “I am your Blessed Mother. I love each of you beyond your imagination because your love for God is so pure. In fact, you offer your life to serve God in the way He want you to be and I am happy for all of you.
“My child, I need you pray for saving souls as much as you can, because many living souls are in danger to loose their souls by their grave sins against God’s will any second around the world.
“For this reason, pray unceasingly for the conversion of sinners and console God. The more you pray, the more souls will be saved. Especially, at this time of Lent, do not pass any minute to pray, fast and offer anything you do for the Love of God in order to show how much you love God in return to His love for you by giving you many graces and blessings in your Spiritual life.
“My child, the world will start a war very soon, because many dark hearts, evil thoughts and tainted souls have turned people to hate each other and tried to harm one another. And the result is that people do not want to have peace; instead, they create war to kill themselves and they are slaves of sins.
“My child, pray for the world and the safety of your family, because this generation must be purified in many ways. Keep in mind that the war does not come from God, but the natural disaster is God’s purification to the world, and people will have much difficulty to confront with these things above, and the consequence is that people will be effected by loosing their jobs, homes, and the economy is going down and the cost for the living will go up because all the problems which people want to make will trouble themselves.
I urge you to pray, to beg God’s mercy because His wrath is overflowing.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, Your Spiritual Mother.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(April 26, 2014)


Important Message #167
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Thursday,
April 10, 2014 at 7:30am
“My dear child,
“I have chosen each of you in My plan for the salvation of souls. For this, I repeat again and again in order to remind you that I am the giver of everything you do.
“Your life is full of hope because you follow Me as the light of life. I shine upon you because the world is covered by darkness of sins. As you know, I am the King of kings and I have all the power to bless you, especially, your heavenly work that I have entrusted into your care.
“I know your faith is stronger each day because I nurture your soul with My living and sacred Words which you receive because you are My instrument among others. For this reason, keep up with your faith and let your hope alive because I am your guide of everything you do.
No matter how the world is falling asleep, you must be aware that I always exist.
Remember that whatever I have told you will came out as the truth. I am the faithful and merciful God, you will never be deceived as the mankind deceive themselves. And I promise you that whoever believes in My words will be saved. And little by little, I will mold them in the way I want them to be, because I talk directly to them in My words and I will help them to understand how important to know Me as the Best Father of all mankind, because each of souls is a part of Mine.
“For this reason, continue to do My will and never miss a day to call My Holy Name, as I have so much desire to give you My immense blessing, including those who love, believe and follow My path for the salvation of their souls.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(April 26, 2014)