4/29/14

MessagestoDoNguyen168-169

Important Message #168
from Your Heavenly Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Friday
April 11, 2014 at 1:30am

“My dear child,
Your obedience to do My will pleases Me more than you can imagine. For this, I am within your soul and I am in control of everything you do.
“Keep in mind that I have chosen each of you in My plan in a difficult role, and I have gathered you together for you to cooperate with each other like in a work team as God chosen children in this time of darkness and confusion.
“My child, as I have told you that My grace is given to all of you. However, you must do your part and I will take care of the rest. For this reason, keep praying for yourself as well as for your family, and do not be afraid of anything in your human nature of weakness and confusion sometimes, because all the work you do is mystic and comes from the true God. The only thing is that you do not see Me in person but you can see Me through your eyes of faith, and I will make all things possible for you and for those who live and believe in My words which are the truth. Those are the blessed ones.
“My child, without Me, you can do nothing but with Me, you can do all things. Keep in mind that I am the giver of everything you have. For this reason, I remind you again that I would give you support in a special way, even though you are willing to spend your money for the cost of expensive things you do. But My heart is full of compassion and generosity. Therefore, I am your helper and I will never let you run out of your money. In fact, I fill it up and you will be amazed by the way I work in the faithful souls.
“Keep in mind that each of you has a different gift and no one has the same level of spirituality but they are chosen to help each other for the fulfillment of My will.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Your Heavenly Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(April 28, 2014)


Important Message #169
from God The Holy Spirit
To Lan Nguyen and Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday
April 13, 2014 at 7:38am
“My dear child,
I am God the Holy Spirit Who is your Light and Love. I guide you on the road of salvation and you have received a tremendous blessing for your spiritual life among the rest of the chosen ones.
“As you know, I am close to you because your role is significant to write My words in order to alert mankind that I am Living God The Holy Trinity, Three Divine Persons in one God. Whether they believe or not, your role is to continue to help others who believe God’s messages as a food to nurture their souls. I say this again: it is I Who am your guide, your spiritual mentor; otherwise you would not be able to imitate God’s words because you are not allowed to do so.
“For this reason, I thank each of you for offering your lives to serve Me in this world and for your obedience to follow My will of the truth and the way. For this, I encourage all of you to trust God completely and never give up your hope to attain the everlasting life that is your destination and you will see the reality of its beauty in God’s Kingdom.
“My child, you are doing a great thing for those who follow the messages which they believe and who thirst for My words. Amen, I am telling you the truth: Those are God’s chosen children because the grace from Heaven was poured out upon mankind, and they opened their hearts to receive the abundant blessings for their souls. And they have accepted the will of God as being God’s children who must obey and accept the mystery of God’s messages as a great blessing for their souls.
Pray and continue to pray for strengthening your faith and giving yourselves to God completely. Do not be afraid of your future which is in God’s hands.
“I love you all and I bless you in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Holy Spirit.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(April 28, 2014)