4/19/14

MessagesToDoNguyen164-165

Important Message #164
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen and Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on April 07, 2014

“My dear child,
“The more you write My words, the more I will be closer to you, because My spirit is within you as well as those who thirst for My words as a heavenly food to nurture their souls.
“This is the true peace from Me and you will feel My presence in your life and you belong to Me in this world as well as in the next one, because My power of Love will make you attached to Me. And I will not allow anything that can cost to loose your souls because you do not know how dangerous it is nowadays in this world. In fact, the number of My enemies is unaccountable and imaginable due to deadly sins of mankind; and the result is that they are in charge of those souls who are out of My sight and they become the children of My enemy.
“For this reason, I want to alert all mankind: they must believe that whatever they are doing in this world will have an answer in their next world, and no one can escape My judgment because I am the Judge.
Do not be afraid to spread My message, whether mankind believes or not. The truth will come out in this generation for those who believe in My words. They already have an insurance in the eternal life, but those who reject, blaspheme My words will not be saved.
“I am the God of Heaven and Earth as well as under the Earth, I have created so many wonderful things on Earth, from nothing into everything, but mankind does not appreciate how much I love them. In fact, My ocean of mercy always forgives their sins as long as they repent and come back to Me through the Sacrament of reconciliation.
“Pray and keep up with your good works to console Me and you will be consoled.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(April 17, 2014)


Important Message #165
from The Holy Trinity
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on April 08, 2014
“My dear child,
I am The Holy Trinity with Three Divine Persons in one God. I love the world very much in spite that it is full of sins. For this, I use each of you for My glory and majesty; and in the end, you will be rewarded for having done My will, because I have so much desire to save souls.
“Keep in mind that there is nothing impossible with Me as long as you try your best to fulfill your goal. Amen, I am telling you the truth, I know you better than0 you know yourself. For your obedience and perseverance, I will make all great things for you and I will never allow you to be separated from Me. Moreover, your faith is getting stronger and stronger, and the result is that you have no fear to be distracted by others, who never want to believe that My message for the world is the truth.
“My child, I know life is so busy for everyone because of the living things that people have to do to survive, and everyone has a different way to live. But in contrast, there are many rich people in the world who do not struggle about the money and live in luxury. In fact, they have all the things of the world for their satisfaction; but most of them have no God in their hearts because of their pride. And they think they can reserve all the things they have as long as they are still alive; but they will never think that everything can happen to them and I can take away anything they have.
Keep in mind that the world will pass away, but the souls will live forever. For this, all must know how important it is for their souls to be saved; and all must acknowledge Me as the only one God Who is the giver of life and the judge of their souls. No matter how busy people are, they must pray and believe that I am the living God and I am existing. Blessed for those who call Me by the name of the Father, but they must stay away from sins.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“The Holy Trinity.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(April 17, 2014)