4/3/14

ImportantMessages120

Important Messages #120

Contents:  An assignment will soon come in the True Arena - My Holy Divine Alignment.  All will all partake of the assignment... I am going to repeat to all I am going to say all will all pray to say a slave will never be in the True Arena, and a slave will never see Jesus Christ.  I am not in any kind of slavery.  It has been all abolished a long time ago.  Never again will I say I am in the true slavery of anyone... All will be instructed to sign a world document in the very near future.  This will take place.  And in this event, all must not do this, as this will be to tell them the true government, that all have, has not been sworn to them in the True Arena, and I will say all must not sign anything that is not of My own asking or telling... I am going to say a new day has begun... I am going to say a True Saint will soon come to be, and the True Saint will tell all that you will see the true Faith flourish like the true seed in the true garden... Now, all will be in the true relief of Mine as well.  I have said I will give to all the true relief they all need as well.”   

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on March 5, 2014 at 24:05 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “An assignment will soon come in the True Arena - My Holy Divine Alignment.  All will all partake of the assignment.  All will all say they will all then prepare to go to the true holy Sanctuary as well.  A true deliverance will soon come to be in the True Arena.  And I will say all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  I will say a true knight in shining armor will say you are the best he has known.  All will all say you are the true saint to tell all they will all pray the way I ask.” 
 “I am going to repeat to all I am going to say all will all pray to say a slave will never be in the True Arena, and a slave will never see Jesus Christ.  I am not in any kind of slavery.  It has been all abolished a long time ago.  Never again will I say I am in the true slavery of anyone.  I have told all they all must all pray in this manner, and ask Me to forgive all the true saints who have sold them into slavery.”...
 “I am saying I have said all must all say they will all pray, and the true faithful must all study in the true Faith.  All must all say they will all be the true saints who will all say they will all work together for the true common good and the good of all men, women, and children, as well as themselves.  I have said I am going to instruct you and tell you how to be a saint in the True Arena... Now, do you want Me to say all must all be the saints I created?  Margaret tells God The Father:  'I know you are in control by all means.  But, Heavenly Father, I need concrete proof that what You say is true, and so does many others as well.'  God The Father answers:  'I am going to show you and them that you will be in the forefront.  All will all say they will all do as I ask.  A true story will soon unfold about a True Saint Who has sworn to be the true Servant, and He made you the true saint.  I have told you the True Saint will say you are the true servant.  He has told Me He will slay the true dragon.'”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on March 5, 2014 at 10:45 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “All will all be instructed to sign a world document in the very near future.  This will take place.  And in this event, all must not do this, as this will be to tell them the true government, that all have, has not been sworn to them in the True Arena, and I will say all must not sign anything that is not of My own asking or telling.  I will not tell you to sign this at all.  The true saints will say they will pray, but they must say they will never be any part of the true document that they are to be signing at all.  I am going to say, 'No, not at all.'  Do you know of this document?  I will say it has the true peace treaty in the true city.  And it has the true saint who will say all will all be in the true saint's pathway as well.  I will say I am going to say all must not sign any such, as well.  I am going to say all must not be in the true documentation at all.  All must not be in the true city when they come to the True Arena.” 
 “I will say all must all pray to say they will never be the saint I have created and do the true following.  I will say a true statue will be erected and all will all see the true statue.  I am going to say all must never be in the true statue at all.  All must never say they will partake of any kind of demonic substance connected with this statue whatsoever.  I have said I will tell all they must not partake of any in the true Sanctuary of the true statue at all.  And this will never be, as I have the true Faith.  I am going to say I am in the true Faith.  I will say all must all say they will never be in the true saint's pathway and partake in any kind of the true barbaric activity.  I will never allow this at all.  I have said I will tell you the true Faith must be the true Saint, Jesus Christ.  He is in the true Faith, no other... I am going to ask you to come to Me first, then you must instruct all to say they will never sign any such papers at all.  They must never give any honor to the statue or partake in any kind of substance that is not in My true Sanctuary at all.  I have told you to tell all now they must never say they will be in this Sanctuary.  They must never say they will pray in this sanctuary, as it will not be the true sanctuary to say I am in.  I will say now a world document will tell you the true Sanctuary is the true Faith.  (The Anti-Christ will say) all must all sign this.  I am not in the true document, and all must not sign this.   I will say all must not partake of this at all.  I have said I am their true God, the true Heavenly Father.  I will tell them the details are not to My satisfaction at all.” 
 “The desire of My Heart is to tell you the true task is to bring all to the true level of the True Saint.  And to tell all they must say they will all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say now is the True New Time I am going to send My True and Only Son to the truly fallen world... I have said over and over I will tell all men they all must all be in the True Arena.   I will say all must all say they will tell all they are all going to say that they will all be united in the true Faith of the True Saint, the true Jesus Christ, the true Lord and Savior, and the true Lord and the true Jesus Christ Which shall be the True Saint Who will soon come to the truly fallen world.”...
 “Now, will you tell all they will all say the true Satan must never take any of us by the harness to ask us to do anything at all?  All must all say they will all be in the True Arena.  I am going to say all must all do as I ask.  (1 Timothy 2:1-7).  I will say all must all say they will all be in the true Sanctuary to all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say all must all receive the True Saint Who will say, Who will transform all, in the true Sanctuary.  I am going to tell all they must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  (1 Timothy 2:4).” 
 “I am going to say you must tell one that he must take you to the True Saint, and tell Him to give to you the true document He is keeping.  He is keeping a document that I gave to Him, and He will say you are the true messenger I have sent to Him.  He will say you have been chosen to give to all the true saints all the true messages.  You will say He is going to give to you the true answer.  He must say He will be the true and faithful Friend to tell all that you are the true messenger.  You truly have the True Saint to tell all they are in the True Arena.  Margaret asks God The Father:  'What is this document that you told me about?'  God The Father replies:  'This document will explain to all the necessary way all must all pay taxes, and tell all they all must all agree to have the one world leader, the true official act of doing anything at all.  All will all say they are all aware to say they all will all be a part of the true agreement.  By so doing this, they will tell all they all will all say they will all be in the True Arena.”...
 “All must all pray the way I ask.  I have said the truly appointed hour will soon come when I will say all men must all say they all repent of their sinfulness.  All will all say they will all be blessed to do as I ask.  (Revelation 3:3).  I am going to say I will tell you what hour I will come.  I will say it is very soon to be.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on March 7, 2014 at 06:29 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:

I am going to say a new day has begun.  All will all see the new sun and the new moon.  I am going to say a True Saint will soon come to be, and the True Saint will tell all that you will see the true Faith flourish like the true seed in the true garden... I am going to say all the children must say they will befriend each other in the following way.  They will say a timeless message is soon going to be the message.  All will all say the true prayers.  All will pray unceasingly, and all the time I am going to say all will be in readiness, and very soon.  (1 Peter 3:15).  All will all say they will all be the saints I have created, and tell all they are all going to do as I ask.  Now, all will be in the true relief of Mine as well.  I have said I will give to all the true relief they all need as well.”
A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen