3/28/14

Importantmessages119

Important Messages 119

Contents: Very soon there will be an era of peace, and all will all say, 'Peace at last.'  The true challenge will begin again.  All will all say they are all in the true challenge.  I will say now a true peace treaty will be soon signed, and all will all see the true peace treaty signed in the Middle East.  Then, all the true nations will all say they are all in peace.  The true Satan will reign soon after, and the true saints will say they are going to all pray the way I ask... The true Faith will be restored... I am now going to give to all My children the true gifts of the true Holy Spirit, and all of My children will all be relieved from the true bondage of the true evil in the holy Sanctuary..”...  

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin
on March 3, 2014 at 24:59 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
Very soon there will be an era of peace, and all will all say, 'Peace at last.'  The true challenge will begin again.  All will all say they are all in the true challenge.  I will say now a true peace treaty will be soon signed, and all will all see the true peace treaty signed in the Middle East.  Then, all the true nations will all say they are all in peace.  Do you know of this?  The true Satan will reign soon after, and the true saints will say they are going to all pray the way I ask.”...
 “I am going to say all will all say they are all waiting for peace in the Middle East, and they all must all say they will all do as I ask...  Do you know I will give to you one who will say you are the only one who has ever told him you have the New Covenant?  I will say you will be told the true Covenant must be made to you since you are the true messenger.  I have said I will give to you the true Faith, the true angel, the true commandments, the true seals.  All must partake of all in the True Arena... I will say all must all take the true prayer book and pray the true prayers to be in the True Arena.” 
 “I am going to give to you time to do the next task.  This is to say all need time to see if they all can do it.  I will say all must be complete and precise.  All must say they will all be in the true task...  I will tell all they all must all say they all will all do, they all will all pray, they all will all be obedient, and they all will all say they all will all be the true obedient, the true angelic, the true industrious, the true bold, the true daring, the true faithful, the true rewarding, the true angelic saint ever.  Will you inform all those I need to do the next task?  I will say will you tell them I need all of them to pray as the time draws near for the true Jesus Christ to come, and very soon He will appear.  Tell all those He holds dear the true new task is to be in the true Sanctuary.  All must all say they will all go there.  I am going to say all will all say they are all in the true Heart of Mine... The truly talented, the truly maimed, the truly frightened, the truly unsaintly, will all see Him.  All will all say they will tell all they are all in the True Arena.  I am going to say all are going to see the true Jesus Christ come, and very soon... The true saints must all pray the way I ask.  All must all say they will all be in unison to do the next task... I am saying, 'Will all of you do as I ask?'”...
 “Now, I am saying I will give to you the true favor.  I will say all will all say they have the true favor.  I  have given to all the true favor, the true angel, the True Saint, the true angelic passage.  I will tell all they all must all say they will all pray the way I ask... The true Faith will be restored... The true saint will say all must tell all they must all say they will be the saints.   I am going to tell all this is the true message.  All must know of this as well.  I will say a true blessing is the true saintly way I have told all they all must be the true saints I have created... I am the true Lord Thy God.  I will say now all must all bow before Me, no other.  All must say they will know Me as their Lord and Savior.  I am going to say all must all be in the true Sanctuary as well.  I am going to say all must all trust in Me as the true Heavenly Father, the only Father of all My children, the only Saint who suffered and died for their sins and told all this is the end, the true new beginning of life everlasting.  I am in all this.” 
 “I have said I will give to you all the saints, all the true faithful, all the true angels, all the true wicked, all the true angelic powers of the true Heaven.  All the true faithful will all say you are My true messenger.  You have been the true angelic, the most realistic, and the true follower of all My children... A true challenge will soon come to be in the True Arena.  All will all see the true challenge.  I am going to say all must all say they all will all be in the true challenge... My desire is to give to you all the saints that are soon going to be in the true forefront of the new ungodly in the true unjust.  And the true safety of all My children depends on the true freedom of the true superpowers.  All that is the true unjust in the true frame of the true persecutors as well... Now, all will all say they will all be soon told they all must tell their leader they will do as he asks.  They must all surrender to their leader.  I will say all must tell all they all must be in the true leadership of their true God, the true Heavenly Father, not in any other leadership at all.  I am not going to say all can do what their leader is telling them to do... I will say all must all say they will all be in the true leadership of the true Heavenly Father.  All have now been told to do as I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin
on March 4, 2014 at 07:34 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I am going to tell all they all must perform the next task.  This must be the most rewarding.  I will say all must tell all they will do (it) as the most rewarding.  I will say all will all soon see the true Jesus Christ, and very soon.  I have told all the most rewarding will soon come, and the most prestigious will soon be in the true Sanctuary, as the unspoken will now open up to pray the way I ask.” 
 “I am saying I will give to all the true reward, and I will say a true season has passed, and the new one will begin.  And all the true lights will soon shine in the true heavenlies.  And this will be the true saints who have not seen the true Book of Life.  Now, all must open the true Book of Life.  I will now say all must search all they can in the true Book of Life.  All must all pray to stay in the Book of Life.  I am in the true Book of Life as well.  I have told all they are all in the true Book of Life.”...
 “Now all must all pray to see if they will all be in the True Arena when the true Jesus Christ comes.  I am resting in the true home where you are.  I have said now you will do the true task of telling all they all will all soon see the true Jesus Christ.  I am in the true home where you are.  I have seen your endeavors.  And I will say all must all pray the way I ask... I am going to say all you want I will say I am going to give to you in the True New Time, in the true new way, in the true new home, in the true new Faith... The true Faith will be the Faith I am in... I will direct you and guide you to tell all they all will all say the true prayers in the true near future.  I am going to say I will encourage you to say all the true prayers in the true new Sanctuary as well.  A True Saint will say, 'Now will you lead us in prayer, Margaret?'  I am going to say, 'All will all see you in the true Sanctuary.  You will be the true saint all will all see in every Sanctuary.  I have told you the true bilocation will begin... I am going to extend to you the true bilocation, and all will all say they will all tell you that they have been seeing you everywhere.  I am going to say, 'I will give to you all you need to be seen in the True Arena.'  I will say, 'All must all say they will all pray to see the true bilocation.'  You are going to do this, as you are the true messenger, the true servant, the true holy saint I have chosen to give to all My children all the true Commandments, the true Seals, the true Covenant.  I am going to say now, all will all see you in the true Sanctuary when the true Jesus Christ comes.”...
 “I have told you the true Faith will very soon be the only Faith I am in.  The true Saint will say He will soon come and be a part of the true faithful as well.  I am saying you must come to Me.  The hour is soon to come.  All will all say the hour is here.  My mercy is soon to (be) beheld by all of My children.  All will all say you are the true messenger.  I am going to say all must know of the true bilocutionist that you are.  All must all say you are the true bio-feedback as well.  I am going to say the True Saint is the true God, the true Jesus Christ, the true Son.  I am He, the true Heavenly Father.  I am rewarding all of My children, all the true saintly reward of telling Me they will all soon see the true faithful, the true saintly, the true bold, the true angelic, the true hope, the true angelic power, and the true sacrifice in all the whole world.”...
 “A humble beginning will say all are in the true Sanctuary to tell all they will all see the  True Saint, the true angelic, the true bold, the True Arena, (and) will all witness the most spectacular of all very soon.”  “I am going to prevent all from the true evil in the true Sanctuary.  All will all say they will no longer be in the true evil.  They will all say they will all pray the way I ask.  I am saying I will slay the true evil.  I have said I will tell all they will all say they are all in the true angelic presence of the true God, the true Heavenly Father.  I am going to say now all will all say they will tell all they are all in the True Arena.” 
 “I am going to reveal to you the true saint I need you to pray to.  He will say he will come.  I am going to say a land of the true milk and honey awaits all in the true grand fashion.  All will all say they are all in the true land of milk and honey.  All must all say they will all do as I ask.  All must say they will all be in the true land of the True Saint.  Nevermore will there be any strife or any conflict or any interference of any kind.  This is the true new Covenant I am making with you and all My children.  Now, all must all read this message and tell Me (I am) their true God the Heavenly Father.  I will say all must all pray to stay in the True Arena.  All must say they will all be truly humble and be the true obedient children of Mine as well.  All have My blessing.  All have My holy anointing.  All must all pray to say they will all do as I ask.”...
 “I am in the true home where you are.  I have told you the true Faith has the true Jesus Christ.  The True Saint, the true angelic power, the true faithful friend, the true angel, will help you to be the true friend, the true life support of the true Faith.  All will all say they will all pray the way I ask.  The true saint will say a true angel will say now all will all be in the true angelic presence of all the true faithful as well.  I will supply all your needs in the True Arena... I am going to say all must all pray to say they will all be in the true performance in the True Arena.  All will all say they will all do as I ask.  Now, I will ask you, Margaret, to tell all the true message and say you will see them all when the true Jesus Christ comes in all the true Sanctuaries as well.” 
 “I am blessing all these true words and anointing all in the true home of yours.  I am your true Heavenly Father in Heaven and the Father of all My children.  Go in peace to love and serve all.  A light in the sky will soon shine.  All will all see the light I have to give... The true light will tell all they will all soon see the true Jesus Christ.  I am He.  Blessed are those who will listen to My Holy and Divine Words, and say they read the true messages.   I have said over and over I am the true God, the true Heavenly Father in Heaven.” 
 “I am going to say more and more all must all listen to their heart and tell all they all must obey... I am going to reveal to you, Margaret, the True Saint Who will say you have been through the fire of life everlasting, and all the saints who have suffered great hardships.”...
 “Now I am going to be brief.  I will share with all of My children all the true saints, all the true beliefs of the true Faith, and all the true gifts of the true Holy Spirit.  I am now going to give to all My children the true gifts of the true Holy Spirit, and all of My children will all be relieved from the true bondage of the true evil in the holy Sanctuary... All must all pray the way I ask, and all must say they will never be in the true bondage again.  I have spoken in the true passageway... I am going to put an end to all bitterness, strife, and all the true heartache, and all the true saints who will say they are in need must all come to Me, ask me to give them the true relief of their sufferings.  I am going to see their needs.”...
 “I am going to prepare you, My dear little children, all of you, to come to the true Sanctuary to all see when the true time comes if you will accept Me or reject Me.  I have done all I am going to do to help prepare you all in the true Sanctuary.  Now, there is very little time left to say they will all pray the way I ask...  He will say a true light will now shine in the true troublesome sky and tell all He is their true and Holy and Divine Savior.”... 
I will say all must all change and pray and say they will all do as the true Savior has been asking, and there will be peace, love, joy, and all will all say there will be divine prosperity in the true holy Sanctuary as well.”...

 “I am going to see the True Saint tell all they all will all see the true evil be slain in the true Sanctuary, and the true crown of the righteous must be worn and distributed in the True Arena... A victim will be released, and I will say all are in the true victory.  Now all must all pray to save the true victim.  And all must all say they are all in the true outcome.” 

A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen